Total Drama All Stars

By undertaleau55

(Y\N) didn't want to leave her twin brother to go in the new Total Drama season she does and meets some peopl... More

Heroes vs. Villains Part 1!
Hero vs Villians Part 2
first elimination ceremony
evil dread part 2
two new teammate for the villians and one new teammate for the heros

Evil Dread Part 1

114 2 2
By undertaleau55

Chris: (Voice-over as clips from the last episode play) Last time on Total Drama: I welcomed the All-Stars to the newly decontaminated island. Then, it was Heroes VS Villains, diving into shark-infested waters in search of the one key that would unlock the door to the all-new McLean Spa Hotel, for winners only. Thanks to Scott's cowardly fear of sharks, we learned that in every robot beats the heart of a Spaniard. In this case: Alejandro. And, while Alejandro might not hold the key to Heather's heart anymore, he did hold the key to the spa hotel, and victory for the Villainous Vultures. And the Heroic Hamsters bid farewell to Lindsay via, our newest and most humiliating "commode" of transportation, the Flush of Shame. (Cut to Chris and Chef grinning on the Dock of Shame) Who will be next to pop through the pooper? Find out right now, on Total Drama All-Stars!

(Opening Credits)

(Zoom into the inside of the boy's side of the loser cabin, on one bunk bed: Brick on the top bunk and Mike on the bottom bunk. On the other bunk: Cameron on top bunk and Owen on the bottom bunk. There's a mosquito buzzing around, and Mike is mumbling in his sleep as his personalities)

Mike: (Mumbling in his sleep, as Chester) There's a storm 'a coming dagnabbit! (Gasps, now as Svetlana) I'm scared! After all zese years, he's going to return! (Gasps, as Vito) Ayo, how we gonna stop this goombah? (Gasps, as Manitoba) Hush it, mates; Mike is waking up! (Wakes up, as his normal self, still groggy; looks around) Uh... huh, wuzzat? You guys say something?

(Goes to (Y/N) in the winners Hotel)

(Y/N): (Mumbling in her sleep, as Chelsea) There's a storm 'a coming dagnabbit! (Gasps, now as Sophia) I'm scared! After all zese years, they are going to return! (Gasps, as Vanessa) Ayo, how we gonna stop these goombah? (Gasps, as Maya) Hush it, Sheila's; (Y/N) is waking up! (Wakes up, as her normal self, still groggy; looks around) Uh... huh, wuzzat? Someone say something?

(Back to Mike and the boys)

(The rest of the boys are still peacefully asleep. The mosquito lands on Owen's ear, and drains an absurd amount of blood, leaving Owen rather pale)

Owen: (Giggles in his sleep) ooh Izzy, I love it when you play vampire on my ear.

(Mike shrugs and goes back to sleep, but then at that moment, the bugle call of Brick's alarm clock sounds throughout the cabin, and Mike shoots upward in fright, fully awake. Owen screams and rolls out of bed, shaking the whole cabin, causing Cameron to fall out of his bunk. Owen stands up with Cameron draped over his face)

Owen: (Picks Cameron up by his shirt) oops, sorry buddy.

Cameron: no worries. Being raised in a bubble, there are far less desirable ways of awakening. (Owen sets Cameron down gently)

(Brick summersaults out of bed, stretches, then silences his alarm clock)

Brick: (Sighs happily) rise and shine, soldiers!

Mike: (Groans) it's really great having you back, Brick; but are the early morning bugle calls really necessary? I don't even think Chris is awake by now.

Brick: just trying to keep us all punctual and ready, men! As your captain, it's my responsibility to ensure that we're ready for....

Cameron: wait a minute. You get to be team captain? NICE!! How'd you convince Courtney?

Owen: yeah you don't know her like I do.... When she wants something she can be spooooky!

Brick: that may be, Private, but I've yet to meet an argument I COULDN'T negotiate. You see, Courtney and I had a calm, thoughtful, and civilized discussion yesterday after the challenge...

(Cut to yesterday, Courtney has Brick's arm bent painfully against his back, Brick hollering in pain)

Courtney: there is NO WAY I'm letting YOU be team captain!!!

Brick: (In pain) ma'am, if you will just try to be reasonable and allow me to expl- (Courtney bends his arm harder) MERCY!!!!

Courtney: I DON'T DO REASONABLE!!!!! How do you think I won all those lawsuits?!

(Cut back to the present, Brick rubs his arm awkwardly)

Brick: that girl has an iron grip! But luckily, when she couldn't break me, we... well mostly I, agreed we'd be co-captains! She takes charge of the other girls, and I'm in charge of team men!

Owen: WHOO-HOO! A DUDE'S TEAM!!! I love it!! It's so MANLY!! (Chuckles, then pulls all three of them into a bear hug and kisses them on the cheeks. Realizes what he did and slaps himself on the face)

Chef: (From right outside the cabin door) YO! UP AND AT'EM, MAGGOTS! PIPIN' HOT BREAKFAST SERVED IN YO FACE!!! (Suddenly a bucket of gruel was tossed at the three of them)

Brick: we're taking fire!! Incoming!! (But too late, the gruel completely covers the four of them)

Chef: (Peers inside chuckling) eat up, suckas! (cackles and scoots away)

Mike: (Gets some gruel on his finger) eew, Sam was right last season, there IS a reason why gruel rhymes with cruel!

Cameron: (Examines gruel) I'm not even sure this is fit for human consumption.

Brick: (Chowing down) maybe not, but anything to get our stomachs ready for another challenge. (Notices Owen eating the gruel no problem) now THAT'S the spirit! You could all learn a lot from Owen over there!

Owen: (Eating delightfully) mmmm, grulley. (Notices Mike and Cam not eating their pieces of gruel) ooh, you guys gonna finish that?

(Cameron and Mike smile at each other)

Mike: uh, nope. All yours buddy!

Cameron: wouldn't dream of it, Owen.

Owen: daaawww! (Takes huge clump of gruel) you guys are the best! (Chomps the clump down, while the three others look freaked out)

(Confessional: Brick)

Brick: (Teary-eyed) now THERE'S a real soldier! (Sniffs tearfully)

(Confessional: Mike)

Mike: Owen is really cool. He's super friendly and he's good for when Chef serves us cruel gruel. (Chuckles) I mean ok yes he's quirky but who am I to judge? (Gasps, turns into Chester) eh, dang kids nowadays! Back in my day kids were so skinny they had to be nailed down just so they wouldn't blow away in the wind!

(Confessional: Owen)

Owen: aww, all the new dudes are so nice to me! I mean they gave me all this delicious gruel for NO REASON! (Chuckles, then feels forehead, still looking pasty) ooh, which I might need because I'm feeling a quart low for some reason.... Maybe those vampire Izzy dreams are more real than I thought!

(Confessional Ends)

(The bloated mosquito sloshing, it smashes through the boys' window and flies past the girls' side, we pan in on the girl's cabin; with Zoey on the top and Courtney on the bottom bunks of one bed, and Dawn on the top and Sierra on the bottom bunks of the other, are sleeping peacefully.  A sudden flash from Sierra's Smartphone makes Courtney bolt up; awake) 

Courtney: (Screams) what the heck?!

Zoey: (From the top bunk) Courtney? What's wrong?

Courtney: What's wrong is we're sharing a cabin with a super fan with a bad case of crazy! (Sierra is tapping away at her Smartphone)

Sierra: (Giggles crazily) hey, Courtney; I've updated the sleeping section of your picture gallery on my fan-site, wheee!

(Confessional: Sierra)

Sierra: I hate to break Chris's rules about smuggling in special items like my cell phone; (proudly shoves her phone into the camera, the background being a photo of Cody in the shower, terrified and holding a towel to himself) -But I have to keep my TD blogs current! (Starts typing) "Zoey's even sweeter than she is on TV. Courtney is even..." (Pauses and looks at the camera) "Courtney-er than ever! Dawn read my aura and said I am destined for unexpected love in the future! Still not sure what she could mean since there's no one I'd love more that Cody-Wody! (She finishes typing) It's better this way; last time I had a teensy bit of a problem with Internet withdrawal. Without this link to Cody-Wody, I'd probably lose my mind!" 

(Confessional ends)

Sierra: (Carressing her phone as Courtney and Zoey look confused) Oh Internet, never leave me!

Chef: Room service, suckers! (Tosses another bucket of sludge through the door, Zoey and Courtney scream out as it covers them)

Courtney: What's wrong with you?

Chef: (Peeks his head through the door) Here's breakfast! (Chuckles as he scoots away)

Sierra: (Grinning, waves at Chef) Thank you, Chef!

Courtney: (Speaking to Zoey, wiping the gruel off her face) We've got to win the next challenge and get into that spa hotel!

Sierra: (Happily eating the gruel) True love sure does build up an appetite!

(Zoey and Courtney exchange confused glances at each other, then a slight stirring is heard from Dawn's bunk. They look to see that Dawn is still asleep, albeit sitting Indian style, mumbling in her sleep)

Courtney: how can she still be asleep after all that!?

Zoey: Dawn's a very deep sleeper. I guess it comes with the aura reading; sometimes she mumbles in her sleep.

Dawn: (Mumbling, frowning) beware dear souls... for THEY are returning. (Smiling) oh, your aura is so fascinating; please tell me more... Noah. (Zoey, Courtney, and Sierra all silently gasp)

(Confessional: Sierra)

Sierra: O...M....G!! If I know a thing or 2 about sleep muttering, and I do since I do it almost every night about Cody, Dawn is totally crushing on Noah!! Ooooh my blog readers are gonna FLIP!!! For some reason they keep wanting Dawn to hook up with Scott... (Giggles) and they say I'M crazy!

(Confessional: Courtney)

Courtney: (Cracking up) Dawn likes NOAH?!?!? (Cracking up) oh that's just sad! And rich! (Normally) trust me, you fall for a bad boy, you're gonna get your heart ripped out! ...Wait; is Noah even a bad boy?

(Confessional: Zoey)

Zoey: aww, Dawn likes Noah? That's ADORABLE!!!! I just wish I knew who this "THEY" are that she keeps talking about? Does it have something to do with Mike? Is he in danger?! ....maybe I should start looking into Tarot cards like that lady on the phone told me to last week

(Confessional Ends)

(Cut to the Spa hotel, we cut inside to a fancy looking dining room with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, Gwen is sitting on one end with a plate of pancakes, Noah right next to her with pancakes and bacon, Anne Maria with eggs and bacon, and Scott at the other end with a plate full of sausages. The butler lays down a plate of pancakes next to Scott's seat)

Scott: Oh I am digging this. I can't wait to be a millionaire. I got up at five AM to watch the releasing of the doves, and I'm just gonna say it, (Tearfully) it was beautiful. (Blows his nose into a napkin)

((Y/N) walks into the roomwith hair over her left eye)

(Y/N): hey bitches~

(Duncan sits down next to Scott)

Duncan: Yeah, this is the life! (Scott grabs the plate of sausages and starts chowing it down without utensils) And if we keep winning challenges, we can live like this all season! (Raises glass, Scott does the same) To villainy! (They clink their glasses)

Gwen: (moping) Yeah, villainy...

Duncan: (Slightly concerned) 'Sup with you, Pasty?

Gwen: (Looks up, stuttering) Wha-oh, uh, nothing, just, uh, y'know, wondering how Lightning's doing on Boney Island?

(Confessional: (Y/N))

(Y/N): i need to get Mike but how? We can't be seen together because of teams...

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to Boney Island with stormy skies, lightning crackling up above. Lightning is crouching on a rock and clutching a stick, determinedly scanning the water below him. A catfish swims by Lightning's rock, and he swings his stick into the water, sending the fish flying out of the water and landing on the beach)

Lightning: Ha, fish, you've been struck by Lightning! (One of the monster geese that inhabit Boney Island flies by, grabbing the fish in its mouth) Oh no you don't (leaps off the rock and grabs the other end of the fish, playing tug of war with the goose, the goose pulls him off camera. A bunch of punching and painful squawks are heard. Lightning walks back on screen carrying the battered dead catfish in his hand, victorious) WHOO! (Eats the fish in one bite. Then his stomach gurgles) Sha-dang, this fishy is swimming back upstream! (His cheeks bulge and he runs behind a rock to puke)

(Cut back to the hotel, Jo is now sitting in between Anne Maria and Duncan. The butler lays a plate of steaks in front of Jo)

(Confessional: Heather)

Heather: Puh-lease, this 'my legs don't work' thing is obviously bogus, he just wants sympathy! But news flash, I am not falling for him (Panicked) -it... not falling for it!

(Confessional: Alejandro)

Alejandro: I have never found Heather to be more radiant! Her glossy locks, her perma-frown, the way the hair on her upper lip catches the light when she yells at me- (Pauses realizing what he said) Keep in mind; I was in a robot suit for 2 years.

(Confessionals end)

Chris: (Through the intercom) Attention Campers, It's challenge time! Get your hineys over to the beach, pronto!

Heather: (Smirking) Shall I fetch the baby carriage? (Gasps as Alejandro starts walking away on his hands) Show off!

(Cut to the beach, the teams on two platforms, minus Lightning; there is a line separating sides of the beach made in stone, and Chris is sitting in his own stand similar to announcer boxes at game stadiums, wearing a red beret, a red ascot, and sunglasses. Gwen climbs up on the villains' platform, and Duncan winks at her, only to be not noticed)

Chris: Ooh, somebody's invisible! (Chuckles) harsh! TV couples, is it ever a good idea? (Duncan takes another look at Gwen, who secretly winks at Duncan)

(A horn honks as the former Boat of Losers speeds by, Lightning performing a perfect summersault and landing with ease on the Villains' platform)

Scott: (Prodding Lightning with his elbow) Any luck finding the invincibility statue?

Lightning: (Smugly flexing) No need, I am an invincibility statue!

Noah: (Still on edge) ...THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!!

(Confessional: Heather)

Heather: I've seen statues on Easter Island that have a higher IQ than Lightning! And ONE of those statues was shaped like Lindsay!! ...Says a lot doesn't it?

(Confessional: Alejandro)

Alejandro: He is so arrogant! I might understand it if he had THIS face (Points to face), but he does not have THIS face.

(Confessional: Lightning)

Lightning: Arrogant? Be fair now; look at me. (Flexes his muscles) Sha-yeah!

(Confessional ends)

(Noah is still shivering, but stops when he sees Dawn smiling and waving at him. Then he awkwardly smiles and waves back)

Chris: Bonjour, mes campers! Some of you will recall our Season 3 Parisian 'Find and Build a Sculpture' debacle.

Noah: (Rolls his eyes) oui, monsieur; you still owe me a new shoe!

Chris: (Ignoring Noah) Well, this time, our interns have buried 3d puzzle pieces all over the beach. Nine pieces per team; find all your pieces and assemble them on your platform to recreate one of the landmarks visited on our world tour. First to finish, wins.

Owen: (Still a bit pale) WHOO-HOO!!!! WE ARE READY!!!! (Chuckles, but wobbles a bit)

Zoey: (Looks concerned) Owen? Are you ok? You don't look so good.

Owen: (Laughing) you kidding? I feel AWESOME!!! (Chuckles, then groans) except I feel kind of drained for some reason. (Pulls out a wad of gruel) good thing I saved some of this! (Chuckles and starts munching, earning a look of disgust from the other Heroes, except from Dawn and Sierra)

(Confessional: Zoey)

Zoey: honestly, Owen's been a really sweet guy, but sometimes I don't know if he has a stomach or a trash compactor in his tummy. (Eyes widen) did THAT sound mean?! Sorry, Owen, if you can see this!

(Confessional ends)

Chris: Since the Villainous Vultures won the first challenge; they get to dig with shovels. (Calling out) Incoming! 

(Chef, who is still in the Boat of Losers, tosses 9 shovels at the villains. The shovels fly through the air, Heather flinches to avoid the shovel till Duncan catches it, as do Alejandro (Still on his hands) and Jo, Noah gets hit in the kiwis with his, Anne Maria's lands in her hair with a clang, and Scott is hit in the face with his. Gwen covers her eyes in fear, but Lightning catches the shovel and hands it to her)

Lightning: (Catches two shovels without looking) Sha-yoink!

Heather: (walks up to Lightning, annoyed) Um, shovel please!

Lightning: Nuh-uh, I need both! When this one gets tired, I'll use this one!

(The camera cut to Gwen as a sharp thwack is heard, Heather walking off with a dented shovel, and Lightning with a shovel shaped dent in his face, falling over)

Owen: (Walking to the edge of the platform, not looking) ooh, hey do we get anything? Like a bucket or (suddenly falls off the platform and into the sand.... Which suddenly collapses under him revealing a moat) OOW! I LANDED ON MY KEYS!!!

Chris: And getting on and off your platforms will be challenging, due to the moats (Jo pokes at the sand with her shovel, making the moat appear) that are filled with-

Owen: (Screams in pain crawls back up covered in crabs which are jumping around in the moat) HOLY CRABS!!! (Owen is dragged back into the pit) OOOW! I LANDED ON MY KI-WIS!!!! (Momentarily stops screaming) hey anyone got any butter? (Resumes screaming)

Chris: (Giggles) I don't know why, but it gets funnier every time.

Lightning: No big thing for Light-oh-ning! (Jumps off the platform) Sha-bam! (He lands safely, but a board springs up from the sand and conks him on the face, launching him into the pit, the other villains, except Duncan and Noah, look confused and concerned. Duncan and Noah just smile)

Noah: (Calling to Lightning) way to take one for the team, Sha-spaz!

Chris: And you might wanna watch out for booby traps in the sand.

Mike: What are we supposed to dig with?

Chris: Sorry, shovels are for winners only. (Laughs) I guess you'll have to use your hands. Your challenge starts now! (Pulls out an air horn and blasts it)

(The Hamsters still on top of the platform [Zoey, Mike, Cameron, Courtney, Sierra, Dawn, and Brick] huddle into a small group)

Zoey: We should divide our area into sections, and each dig in one!

Courtney: No, let's separate the beach into quadrants and each pick a quadrant!

Cameron: That's exactly what Zoey said.

Courtney: Then... good! We'll use the plan that Zoey and I came up with!

Brick: excellent idea, though because we are now short one Hamster, one of us will have to double up on sections to dig.

Courtney: no! We should have one camper do two different sections!

Mike: ...uh, that's exactly what Brick said.

Courtney: (Defensively) good! T-then as co-captain I should get at least 75% of the credit! (Brick just glares at her)

Zoey: (Puts her hand in the center) Go team!

Brick/Mike/Cameron/Dawn/Sierra: (Put their hands in the center) GO TEAM!!

Courtney: (Groans and puts her hand in the center) Yeah, yeah, yeah, can we start digging now?

(Confessional: Courtney)

Courtney: What's with the lovin'? Hello, it's called Total Drama, not Total Friendship!

(Confessional ends)

(By now the villains are on the beach digging, except for Jo and Heather)

Jo: Strategy, people! Stra-te-gy! We should start from one end, and dig to the other one in a straight line!

Heather: (Getting in Jo's face) And what if the pieces are all at the far end, huh, huh?! We need two lines that push towards the center. Right, guys?

(Y/N): how about i get Maya out and i dig everything up until i find them?

Lightning: (Runs past them) Ain't nobody telling Lightning where to dig! I'm my own man! (Standing in the ocean trying to "dig" into it)

(Confessional: Noah)

Noah: (Banging his head against the wall) THE STUPIDITY! IT IS PHYSICALLY HURTING ME!!! ...That or I'm still scarred about seeing Chris' giblets... either way, LIGHTNING IS ADDING TO MY PAIN!!!

(Confessional: Lightning)

Lightning: Sometimes when my tummy's empty, my mind ain't full. Stupid Boney Island fish! (His cheeks bulge again)

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: (groans) I can't believe Lightning made it to last season's finale! Does he ever sha-shut up?!

(Confessional: Lightning)

(Lightning is facing the toilet, puking)

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to the Heroes' side. Sierra is digging like a mad dog; the others are not so enthusiastic. Cameron discovers a beeping red light, he touches it explodes suddenly, sending him flying backs and clothes flying everywhere)

Chris: (Grinning) Eww, Chef's dirty laundry! (Cameron pulls a piece of underwear off his face, about to barf) Pretty stinky!

(Cameron tosses the dirty underwear away, and then gasps as he sees a fedora on the ground. Grinning, he walks over to Mike with the fedora)

Cameron: Here, we could use some of Manitoba Smith's treasure hunting skills right about now.

(Cameron puts the hat on Mike, making him gasp. He stands up smiling confidently as Manitoba Smith. His arms start spinning like a wheel and dives into the ground, sending the ground into tremors. He comes up seconds later with a piece of the puzzle in his hands: a white base of a statue)

Manitoba: G'day, beauty! (Tosses the piece onto the platform. Manitoba walks up to Zoey and sits next to her) Phew, looks like the real treasure is right here beside me! (Laughs, winking awkwardly) Wink-wink.

Heather: Fine. We'll work in a circular motion, towards the center.

((Y/N) walks to the Heroes side and stight to Manitoba)

(Y/N): Hey Manitoba can i talk to all my brothers after the challenge about..."them"?

Manitoba: are ya' sure Sheila?

(Y/N): yes i am, also got another Fedora?

Manitoba:yes but just so you know...Their always listening(places a fedora on her head)off ya go!

((Y/N) walks back her to team and puts the fedora on)

Maya:(walks to Gwen)hey Sheila.

Gwen: (Y/N) you know the plan!

Scott: Hey Maya

Maya: hey Ranga, how ya' been?

Scott: good, now we are trying to find the sculpture peices! The question is, is Maya Smith up to the Challenge?

Maya:(takes scotts shovel and digs finding all but 1 piece)one more(looks at the other team)HEY MANITOBA LETS HAVE A GOOD OL' SMITH RACE!

Manitoba:SURE! GO(STARTS DIGGING)

Maya:(gets her piece to her team)
_________________________________________

(Scott hastily swings around and whacks Manitoba on the head with his shovel, sending him falling into the dirt and knocking him unconscious)

Zoey: (Voice gets fainter) Mike? MIKE! MIIIKE!

(Zoom in to the inside of Manitoba/Mike's mind. Inside reveals a small room made out of pink brain matter, with a large picture of Mike adorning a wall, and a table where Vito, Chester, and Svetlana are playing cards)

Svetlana: (Tossing her cards down) Go vith the fishing!

Vito: Ayo, it's go fish, not 'fishing'! (Looks around and groans) Ayo, when's the shnook gonna take his shirt off already?! Anne Maria's out there!

Chester: daaah, dang kids with their spray-on tans! Back in my day you had to buy a lady a sarsaparilla if ya wanted to smooch her!

Vito: ...what the heck's a sarsaparilla!?

(Suddenly, Manitoba falls from the ceiling)

Chester: Aw, that can't be good...

Manitoba: (Stands back up) Hey, do you feel that? ...The Malevolent One... He's coming! 

(The other personalities shriek in horror. Then they turn to the portrait of Mike, which quickly burned away to a shadowy silhouetted picture of Mike, with hair drooped over one eye and an evil smirk. As the camera pans back to reality, to the unconscious Mike, Zoey's voice becomes more clearer)

Zoey: Mike, Miike! Oh please be ok, Mike! (Zoey is kneeling next to Mike)

Mike: (Groans awake. Sits up to rub his head) Ughh, my head...

(On the other side or the line)

(Scott hastily swings around and whacks Maya on the head with his shovel, sending her falling into the dirt and knocking him unconscious)

(Mine and Zoey runs over to (Y/N)

Mike and Zoeys: (Voice gets fainter) (Y/N)? (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

(Zoom in to the inside of Maya/(Y/N)'s mind. Inside reveals a small room made out of pink brain matter, with a large picture of (Y/N) adorning a wall, and a table where Vanessa, Chelsea, and Sophia are playing cards)

Sophia: (Tossing her cards down) Go vith the fishing!

Vanessa: Ayo, it's go fish, not 'fishing'! (Looks around and groans) Ayo, when's the shnook gonna take his shirt off already?! Alex's out there!

Chelsea: daaah, dang kids with their spray-on tans! Back in my day you had to buy a lady a sarsaparilla if ya wanted to smooch her!

Vanessa: ...what the heck's a sarsaparilla!?

(Suddenly, Maya falls from the ceiling)

Chelse: Aw, that can't be good...

Maya: (Stands back up) Hey, do you feel that? ...The Malevolent One... She's coming! 

(The other personalities shriek in horror. Then they turn to the portrait of (Y/N), which quickly burned away to a shadowy silhouetted picture of (Y/N), with hair drooped over one eye and an evil smirk. As the camera pans back to reality, to the unconscious (Y/N) , Mikes's voice becomes more clearer)

Mike: (Y/N), (Y/N)! Oh please be ok, (Y/N)! (Mike is kneeling next to (Y/N))

(Y/N): (Groans awake. Sits up to rub his head) Ughh, my head...

(I'm putting two people talking cause I can't be bothered typing the same lines as Zoey and Mike)

Zoey/Stan: (Concerned) No, stop, you need to rest!

Mike/(Y/N): (Standing back up, grabbing his/their fedora) No, I'm ok... C'mon, we got to go back to digging... (He/they puts the fedora on as he/they walks away, Scott still running from the bees in the background. Mike's/(Y/N) eyes widen in realization) Huh, weird, I can't find Manitoba/Maya...

(Dawn/Jed gasps in horror)

Dawn: oh no, it is too late!

(Confessional: Dawn)

Dawn: (Shaking in fear) I fear for the other's safety! They have no idea the evil that has just been unleashed! I foresee a dark presence, unexpected love, instruments of destruction, and a once proud foundation will collapse!!!

(Confessional Ends)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 25
Ally bumped into someone she would never expect. It's back to being a peacemaker again, which she kind of hates. Thanks to the guys, she got to embra...
81.1K 1.5K 26
Writing this story years ago was a mistakešŸ¤  **A remake of Total Drama season 8 because totaldramarama sucks ;) It's been three years since we've see...
4.2K 143 12
It's been four years since Total Drama. Courtney hasn't spoken to Duncan since then. Now that she's in college (along with most of the Total Drama ca...
0 0 1
Two twin boys go on adventure together, meet new and interesting people, get into trouble and then what, who knows?