Evil Dread Part 1

Chris: (Voice-over as clips from the last episode play) Last time on Total Drama: I welcomed the All-Stars to the newly decontaminated island. Then, it was Heroes VS Villains, diving into shark-infested waters in search of the one key that would unlock the door to the all-new McLean Spa Hotel, for winners only. Thanks to Scott's cowardly fear of sharks, we learned that in every robot beats the heart of a Spaniard. In this case: Alejandro. And, while Alejandro might not hold the key to Heather's heart anymore, he did hold the key to the spa hotel, and victory for the Villainous Vultures. And the Heroic Hamsters bid farewell to Lindsay via, our newest and most humiliating "commode" of transportation, the Flush of Shame. (Cut to Chris and Chef grinning on the Dock of Shame) Who will be next to pop through the pooper? Find out right now, on Total Drama All-Stars!

(Opening Credits)

(Zoom into the inside of the boy's side of the loser cabin, on one bunk bed: Brick on the top bunk and Mike on the bottom bunk. On the other bunk: Cameron on top bunk and Owen on the bottom bunk. There's a mosquito buzzing around, and Mike is mumbling in his sleep as his personalities)

Mike: (Mumbling in his sleep, as Chester) There's a storm 'a coming dagnabbit! (Gasps, now as Svetlana) I'm scared! After all zese years, he's going to return! (Gasps, as Vito) Ayo, how we gonna stop this goombah? (Gasps, as Manitoba) Hush it, mates; Mike is waking up! (Wakes up, as his normal self, still groggy; looks around) Uh... huh, wuzzat? You guys say something?

(Goes to (Y/N) in the winners Hotel)

(Y/N): (Mumbling in her sleep, as Chelsea) There's a storm 'a coming dagnabbit! (Gasps, now as Sophia) I'm scared! After all zese years, they are going to return! (Gasps, as Vanessa) Ayo, how we gonna stop these goombah? (Gasps, as Maya) Hush it, Sheila's; (Y/N) is waking up! (Wakes up, as her normal self, still groggy; looks around) Uh... huh, wuzzat? Someone say something?

(Back to Mike and the boys)

(The rest of the boys are still peacefully asleep. The mosquito lands on Owen's ear, and drains an absurd amount of blood, leaving Owen rather pale)

Owen: (Giggles in his sleep) ooh Izzy, I love it when you play vampire on my ear.

(Mike shrugs and goes back to sleep, but then at that moment, the bugle call of Brick's alarm clock sounds throughout the cabin, and Mike shoots upward in fright, fully awake. Owen screams and rolls out of bed, shaking the whole cabin, causing Cameron to fall out of his bunk. Owen stands up with Cameron draped over his face)

Owen: (Picks Cameron up by his shirt) oops, sorry buddy.

Cameron: no worries. Being raised in a bubble, there are far less desirable ways of awakening. (Owen sets Cameron down gently)

(Brick summersaults out of bed, stretches, then silences his alarm clock)

Brick: (Sighs happily) rise and shine, soldiers!

Mike: (Groans) it's really great having you back, Brick; but are the early morning bugle calls really necessary? I don't even think Chris is awake by now.

Brick: just trying to keep us all punctual and ready, men! As your captain, it's my responsibility to ensure that we're ready for....

Cameron: wait a minute. You get to be team captain? NICE!! How'd you convince Courtney?

Owen: yeah you don't know her like I do.... When she wants something she can be spooooky!

Brick: that may be, Private, but I've yet to meet an argument I COULDN'T negotiate. You see, Courtney and I had a calm, thoughtful, and civilized discussion yesterday after the challenge...