The Origin of a Smythe (Book...

By Nerdlike3001

Who is Sebastian Smythe really? Most of his past is unknown to his fellow Warblers. With little to know about... More

Hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
1k!!!
9
10
2k!!
11
A/N
12
No.. way.. 3k!!!!
A/N
4K
13
Guys I'm so so so sorry
14
Follow me friend
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
AN
23
AN
24
Christmas Side Story
AN
I've been tagged
Tagged again
25
26
go read a friend of mines story ^-^
27
28 (Book Finale)
New Book
Remake

16

3.2K 53 16
By Nerdlike3001

"Alright," Barry said looking her in the eyes. "I know that I hurt you, and I'm sorry....I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." Iris explained, "I know, Iris, it's okay...I promise.." Barry told her.

"No, It's not." She said, Barry sighed. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now, and the warblers have practice soon.

"Look, Iris, can we talk about this later?" He asked her, she nods, "yeah, just know that you're my best friend." Iris said, those last two words stung slightly. "Yeah," Barry said. Iris said bye then walked away, Barry was left there. Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! I know this is
A very short update
But I wanted to get an
Update out today.
Next chapter will be way
Longer.
Have a good day/night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! Right! I'm thinking of making another Glee story, it'll be about Sebastian Smythe. Obviously. But I'm not sure about the theme I know Sebastian is gonna have a bad past. But that's all I know, If you want you can leave suggestions in the comments and names for the story. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 234 27
🎶 𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮🎶 - Against it all forever, Sebastian Smythe and Barry Allen a...
145K 3.3K 31
The glee club is buzzing with anxiety and nervousness, it was a couple of days after their a win in one of their many choir competitions and everyone...
11K 84 5
"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn to it" -Klaus Mikaelson -- Emily Watson, a charismatic, smart, youn...
35.5K 265 30
Share, comment & favor Please! ♥