Jasper's Love

By EdensWriter

What if Jasper knew Bella was his from the start? With the Cullen's help, can he get her? There may be some F... More

Meeting Bella
Seeing Him
Rest Of The Day
Hanging with Jasper
Spending The Day With The Cullens
Study Date
Telling My Mate
The Cullen's Stories
Baseball Game
Staying With Bella
Meeting Peter and Charlotte
First Encounter
Bella's Birthday
Double Date with Bella
The Major's Story
A look Into The Enemy
Bella's kidnapping
Jasper's weakness
Maria's Compound
Returning To Maria
Reunited with Jasper

Meeting Jasper's Parents

2.6K 60 7
By EdensWriter

Chapter 5

Bella P.O.V

I hear my phone's alarm clock go off at 10 a.m. on the dot. I get up and go to the bathroom to get ready for today. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and put on some light makeup. When I'm done, I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I picked another of my favorite galaxy dresses. It was a sleeveless U-neck pleated maxi dress. It had constellations on it and a few orange stars on it. I put on my sandals, which are blue to match my dress. I go down the stairs and find a note on the table from Charlie. It read, ' Gone fishing for the weekend; if you stay at the Cullen's that's fine; I'll see you Sunday, love dad." I smiled at the note. I should have known Charlie would go fishing this weekend, but I don't mind it because it keeps the freezer full and I get to try new fish recipes for Charlie and me.

I make myself eggs and bacon for breakfast with apple juice to go with it; once I'm done eating, I wash the dishes, do a quick load of laundry of sheets and our clothes, and then grab my book and sit in the living room waiting for the laundry to finish. At about 11:30 am, I put the clothes in the dryer, folded up last night's laundry, and put it away. The clothes in the dryer finished twenty minutes later, and right when I was about to go fold them up, I heard a knock on the door.

Looking at the clock in the laundry room, which read 11:55 am, I straightened my dress and calmed my nerves. I open the door to see Jasper there with a very small bouquet of light purple aster flowers. I smile as he hands me the flowers. To say he looks handsome would be an understatement; he looks like a god; his hair shined like the sun; and his outfit was so well-fitting that I could see his ripped muscles. I snap out of the trace that is his beauty and get a bit embarrassed when he says, "See something you like, sugar?" He winked and smirked at me.

I gave him a hug and thanked him for the flowers. I invited him in to sit in the living room while I went to finish putting up the laundry and also to put flowers in water and my book away. I came back down the stairs with my black sweater and saw him looking at pictures of me when I used to visit Charlie during the summer. I asked him if he was ready to go, and he nodded at me. We headed out the door. I see that Jasper was driving a black and red Ford F-150 truck with flood lights on the top of the roof of the truck. We walk over to the truck, and he holds the door open for me and helps me climb into the passenger seat. Once I was in and had my seat belt on, Jasper hopped in the driver's seat, and off we went to his family house.

Jasper P.O.V

As I was driving my truck to my family's house, I snuck a glance at the beautiful girl sitting in the passenger seat. She looked so cute in her dress and with the light makeup on her, though I prefer her without makeup. Either way, she looks beautiful. She was looking out the window as I drove. We have polite conversation and joke around; I love to make her smile. When we are about halfway to my house, I ask her about why she moved here and about her life. She tells me about her mom, her old school, and Arizona, where she was from, and she tells me about her best friend Braxton. I thought, ' At least she has someone who thought she was amazing as I did.'

She asked about my life, and I told her the story I've practiced when someone asked about me, which was that Rose and I came from an abusive home, and when I was 17 and she was 16, my parents abandoned us. We went through foster homes until Carlisle and Esme found us and adopted Rose and me. I can't tell her I'm a vampire just yet. I wanted her to either figure it out or wait until the right time to tell her my actual story. I pray that she won't think I'm a monster or that I want to hurt her. I feel sadness and love from her; she grabs my left hand and tells me she is sorry we had to go through that. I kiss her hand and tell her that we are better now that we have the Cullens for a family. I also tell her about my brother and sister, Peter and Charlotte. I make up the story that they were half siblings of my biological father and that I keep in contact with them. She smiles at that and asks me more about them. I tell her about them living in Texas and that I visit them during summer vacation. Just a bunch of stories about them, which made her laugh, and I was glad not to see her so sad anymore. It hurt me to see her sad but to feel such care from her when I told her "my story."

We pull into the long driveway that belongs to the Cullen's home, and when we finally start to see the house, Bella's jaw drops at the sight of it, and I chuckle lightly as I park in front of the garage, where I normally park my truck if I drive it. I see Em, Edward, and Rose playing football in the front yard, and I laugh when I hear Edward complain to Em about cheating. Bella and I hop out of the truck; Emmett yells his greeting at us while Edward and Rose wave at Bella; she waves at them, and Em asks if I'm going to play with them. I told him maybe we would walk through the front door.

I take Bella's sweater and hang it on the coat rack by the door, and I walk through the living room, which had a black leather couch and loveseat, along with a brown leather recliner, a marble fireplace, and a roaring fire going to heat the house. The walls were painted burgundy. We make our way to the kitchen. The kitchen looks like a chef's kitchen; there is an oven with about 10 burners on it, a dark gray marble breakfast island in the center of the kitchen, dark chocolate-colored cabinets, green-gray walls, and hardwood flooring. Alice was helping Esme, and they were conversing about the recipe they were cooking.

I clear my throat and say, "Mom, we are here." Esme smiles at Bella and walks over to her. She introduces herself to Bella and tells her they are cooking chicken Alfredo for dinner and hopes she is hungry. She told them she was, and Esme told us dinner would be ready in thirty minutes, and if we wanted to go to my room and wait, we could. She also told us Carlisle should be home. When dinner is ready, we make our way out of the kitchen and head up the stairs to my room.

We get to my room; luckily, I cleaned my room before I brought her here. My room has chocolate brown walls, a dresser near the door, and a four-post bed with a headboard. It also has green covers and sheets on it, a leather couch near the window of my room, a walk-in closet, and dark-green carpeting. Bella takes a seat on my bed while I take off my boots. I sit on the bed with her, and she says, "You have an amazing room. I wish my room was like yours. It just feels so warm and inviting." I smile and say, "Thanks, but when you have a mother like mine who designs rooms for a living, you get the room you're looking for."

She laughs at that, and we keep talking and flirting with each other until it's time for dinner. We head down the stairs and help my mother set the table. Esme and Alice bring out the food and set it on the table. I hear the front door open, and I hear my father call out that he is home.

He walks up to my mother and gives her a kiss on the cheek. I tell him, "Welcome, Dad, this is my friend Bella. The one I told you about." He smiles at her and says, "Welcome to our home, Isabella. I'm glad to finally meet you; Jasper has told us so much about you." Bella smiles at my father and says, "I'm glad to meet you guys as well. Your family has been very welcoming to me." He smiles and tells my mother he'll be right back. He runs up the stairs to change out of his work clothes. Esme calls my siblings to the dinner table; they make their way to the table, and my father has now changed into his blue polo, khaki slacks, and loafers. We sat and pretended to eat as Bella had conversations with my mother and father.

My mother runs into the kitchen to bring out the cheesecake she made for dessert. Bella eats a couple pieces of the cheesecake and asks my mother if she can take some home. My mother nods and goes to fetch her a plastic container. Bella helped my mother clean up, and while my brothers and I went to go play the Wii in the living room, Bella joined us after helping my mother clean the kitchen. She joined Alice and Rose on the couch, and they sat and watched us play. While they talked about going on a shopping trip tomorrow, Emmett, Edward, and I were playing Mario Party. I gave up my remote to Rose and joined Bella on the couch to ask her what time she had to be home. She told me that her dad said she could stay if she wanted, that is, if my parents didn't mind. I told her I'd go ask.

I get up and walk to the kitchen, where Carlisle and Esme were pretending to drink coffee and chatting about their day. I ask if Bella could stay the night; they say they had no problem with it, and I smile and thank them. I got back to the living room and heard Em whine at Rose, who beat Ed and him at the game. I sat back on the couch and told Bella that my parents said that she could stay the night. Alice smiled and said, "Great we can go shopping and not have to worry about picking you up." Then Bella says, "Awesome, I have to give my dad a call and let him know." She pulls out her cell phone, gets up, and walks out of the living room to make the call.

She comes back to the couch, and I put my arm around her shoulders as we watch Alice play the game with Rose and Edward. I feel a little bit of lust and desire from her while I have my arm around her. I ask her, "Is this OK?" She smiles at me and says, "I don't mind it." She rested her head on my shoulder. After about an hour, I notice Bella is getting tired, and I ask her if she wants to go up to my room for the rest of the night. She nods, and I get up and offer my hand to her. I help her up, and we tell everyone good night and go up to my room.

When we get up to my room, I see a pair of pajamas on my bed. I send thanks to Alice, as I knew she saw Bella staying the night. I put them on my dresser and let Bella know when she is ready to go to bed. The pajamas are on my dresser, she nods and sits on my bed, and I tell her, "I think my parents like you." She says, "I think so too, and I'm glad they do because, to be honest, I was kind of scared they wouldn't like me." I smile and say, "If they didn't like you, you would be able to tell." She smiles and I join her on my bed. We chat about books and more things about us. As I listen to her tell me more about herself, I think to myself just how amazing and wonderful she is. We decide to lay down on my bed. I put my arm around her as we keep chatting. As we are laughing at one of her stories about a road trip with her mother Renee, our eyes meet and we stare at each other. I bring my left index finger under her chin and pull her face closer to mine.

She licked her lips, and I brought my lips to hers for the sweet kiss. It lasted for about thirty minutes, and when I finally pulled away, she smiled and then told me she was going to change into pajamas. She gets up, and I show her where my bathroom is, which is right across the hall. I change into shorts and an old t-shirt, lay back on my bed, and wait for Bella to come back. When she does, she is wearing a light purple silk tank top and purple and black striped bottoms. I get up off the bed and pull the covers over her, and I sleep on top of the sheet so she doesn't freeze against my skin. I pull her close to me, and within five minutes she is asleep. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep beside her.

Chapter 5 is up and posted. I hope you all enjoy my AU Twilight story. but happy reading.

Word count: 2344

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2K 12
Will this Lion tame his vampire, or will trouble cause them to drift apart? Read to find out
299K 7K 19
After many years, Melanie gets on her feet and starts to look for Jasper with their son, Jasper Junior. She didn't expect, however, to come across a...
323K 6.2K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
48.9K 1.7K 62
Cordelia Austin is an extroverted introvert. A red headed girl with a wacky side that seemed to make her stand out. What happens when a new family mo...