Harry Potter and the Altered...

By SamanthaPerry0

Percy Jackson was nineteen, nearly twenty years old and was the boss of an aquarium of his own. Demigod life... More

Warning for Story
Prologue: The Abused Boy
Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Sorting
Chapter 4: Classes
Chapter 5: The Duel
Chapter 6: Halloween Feast
Chapter 7: The Match Disaster
Chapter 8: Christmas Parties
Chapter 9: The New Years Party
Chapter 10: The Mirror
Chapter 11: The Forest
Chapter 12: The Minion
Chapter 13: Summer Holidays
Chapter 14: The House Elf and Diagon
Chapter 15: The Dysfunctional Platform
Chapter 16: New Friends and Second Year
Chapter 17: Babied Plants and An Idiot Professor
Chapter 18: Teaching DADA and the Strange Ravenclaw
Chapter 19: The Black Lake
Chapter 20: I Swear I Really Did Hear a Voice in the Wall
Chapter 21: Deathday Party is a Thing Apparently
Chapter 22: The Writing in Blood
Chapter 23: Lockhart (As Usual) Makes a Fool of Himself
Chapter 24: The Talk with Dumbledore
Chapter 25: Christmas Hols
Chapter 26: The Diary
Chapter 27: T.M.Riddle
Chapter 28: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 29: Recap
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Summer Year 2
Chapter 32: The Dog
Chapter 33: Wanted Sirius Black
Chapter 34: Dementors
Chapter 35: First Day Classes
Chapter 36: The Wardrobe Seems Possessed
Chapter 37: The Werewolf
Chapter 38: The Giant Sleepover
Chapter 39: The Haunted Game
Chapter 40: Christmas
Chapter 41: The Patronus
Chapter 42: The Interesting Case of Sirius Black
Chapter 43: Exams with a New Creature
Chapter 44: Welp, Never Getting a Rat as a Pet
Chapter 45: Moony and his Cub
Chapter 46: The Godfather Oath and an Idiot Minister
Chapter 47: Summer Year 3
Chapter 48: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 49: The World Cup
Chapter 51: The Start of Year 4
Chapter 52: The Three Unforgivables
Chapter 53: The Other Schools
Chapter 54: Harry's Idea
Chapter 55: The Unintentional Fourth Champion
Chapter 56: First Duel of the Dueling Tournament
Chapter 57: Oh Look Another Dragon
Chapter 58: Harry's Next Duel in Dueling Tournament
Chapter 59: The Ear Splitting Shriek That Neville Says Comes Out of the Egg
Chapter 60: Yule Ball
Chapter 61: I Gain New Friends
Chapter 62: The Mad Couch...I Mean Mr.Crouch
Chapter 63: The Third Task
Chapter 64: The Reveal
Chapter 65: The Hidden Minion
Chapter 66: The Parting of Ways
Chapter 67: Summer Year 4
Chapter 68: The Cold Wind
Chapter 69: The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 70: The Idiot Minister
Chapter 71: The Warnings From a Hat
Chapter 72: That's It, Dolores Umbridge is From Tartarus
Chapter 73: It Was Not Worth It
Chapter 74: A Godly Wrath

Chapter 50: What in Hades is the Dark Mark Doing at the World Cup?

10.3K 503 128
By SamanthaPerry0

I do not own Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or the Percy Jackson series/characters.

Quotes from book

Mind Talking between Familiar/Bonded

Bulgarian

"I admit to being confused as to what we are doing, Bond-Mate," Regina said through their mental link.

For the most part, both Regina and Lunar are quiet when they're in their tattoo-forms, mostly because Harry hasn't told the ministry that he's found his familiars, and because it's hard to concentrate on the outside world while talking in his mind.

He's gotten better at it, but he still liked giving his attention to those that request it, and doesn't want to half-pay attention to people.

"We're heading to the party the Bulgarian National Team has invited me, us, to," Harry mentally told back to Regina.

"But why?" Regina asked, her old mind not understanding how this...event...would be fun.

"Because it's new and might be interesting. Plus, I need someone to make sure I don't drink any alcohol, that would be bad," Harry told her as he grinned at Krum when they met up just outside the Bulgarian locker rooms that he told Harry to meet at.

"Hello again, do you want me to just call you Viktor or what?" Harry asked curiously.

"Viktor is fine, so long as I can call you Harry in return?" Viktor asked with an amused look.

"Harry's fine. So, what exactly should I expect?" Harry asked curiously as he noted that Viktor's nose had gotten healed and there was no sign of a Bludger having hit it an hour before.

"There will be veela there, as they are our mascot, so you might become under their influence. Watch out for the Chasers Clara Ivanova and Alexei Levski as they both flirt with anyone on two legs, male or female. Lev Kograf our Keeper will start drinking pretty soon. Vasily Dimitrov our other Chaser and Team Captain will try and keep things under control. I mostly just talk with Boris Vulchanov one of the Beaters." Viktor explained as he lead Harry away from the Locker Rooms and to a room by the stadium. They passed some bedrooms before going to a sort of living room that was decked out in colors.

As Harry entered the room, he felt himself move through Silencing Wards as his magic reacted slightly and this his ears popped slightly as the DJ playing Electronic Dance Music (EDM) blasted through the room. It was like a small rave, Harry thought amusedly.

The Veela team were dancing around the room, Harry recognized Ivanova and Levski from the photos that Sirius has showed him dancing with four veelas around them, each of them holding a glass of what he assumed was Rakia, the Bulgaria famous alcoholic drink.

"Krum! Man, so glad you finally joined us. Is this the little dude that caught your attention?" Ivanova asked as he grinded against on of the veela before stopping and sauntered toward the duo.

"Hello, I'm Harry," Harry said with a grin.

"Dude, guys! This guy speaks Bulgarian!" Ivanova said with excitement.

"Ignore this clotpole," Another man said, Harry recognized him as Boris Vulchanov, the Bulgarian Beater as he pushed Ivanova away and toward his fellow drunk Levski.

"Dude! Not cool," Ivanova said with a pout.

Vulchanov just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Because I know you can't see it out of your drunk brain, the kid is like, half your age. Lay off man," Vulchanov.

"I'm fourteen," Harry said with a small blush.

"Like I said, half his age," Vulchanov said with a small roll of his eyes. "I am Boris Vulchanov, please to meet a friend of Viktor. You may call me Boris."

"This is Harry," Krum said as Harry awkwardly waved his hand. He felt a bit out of place, especially as Krum at the age of 18 was the only other youngest there.

"Little man, you should follow me," Levski said as he looped his arm around Harry's shoulder and dragged him toward the female veela.

"Hello, sweetie, you look like you could have fun," one of the veelas flirted in English as she danced in her spot.

"Um, Krum! I don't really know what's going on," Harry said as he easily moved his eyes off the dancing Veela and toward Krum, his eyebrows furrowed and a cute pout started to form on his lips.

"Dude, you can resist to Veela! So cool, we're inviting him to our parties from now on," Levski said with a large grin.

"Fuck off, Alexei. You practically just tried to have Harry gang-banged by Veela. It ain't cool man," Viktor said angrily.

Regina, reading the words that Krum has spoken, became more angry as she realized that the two flirty boys tried to have her Bond-Mate fall under the Veela's power. She tensed under her skin.

Harry didn't recognize the danger because of the EDM in the background boomed around the place and seemed to go through his body.

So, when Alexei tried to wrap his arms around Harry's shoulder once more to talk to Krum, Regina wasn't going to have any of it.

Jumping from his skin and hissing dangerously, she only just remembered to not paralyze the stupid boy (it would've made her Bond-Mate sad and disappointed if she did it without his wish).

Regina felt proud of herself when the man had screamed in a high pitch and scramble backwards, falling on his butt in hopes of getting away from the snake that suddenly appeared.

"Regina? What are you doing?" Harry asked confused as his hand scratched under her chin.

"Harry?" Viktor asked curiously but saw that Harry wasn't scared of the snake now wrapped around his shoulders and glaring at Alexei.

"This is my Familiar, Regina," Harry said with a grin.

"What is going on here?" Vasily Dimitrov asked with a dangerous look in his eyes as he spotted the veela behind Alexei and Clara while a snake, Viktor, and Boris were glaring at his teammates.

"Clara and Alexei tried to have Harry fall under the Veela power. He's only 14, Vasily!" Viktor said angrily. "His Familiar seemed to understand what was about to happen and stopped Levski from touching Harry."

Vasily had sighed angrily and pinched his nose before looking at the other chasers. "Go take a cold shower. If you're going to act like drunk idiots don't do it here. For Merlin sake, you're nearly 27, fucking get a grip," Vasily said harshly before pointing them out the door.

The two chasers pouted and relented, knowing they had crossed a line and that maybe a shower would help their drunk minds before they could return. In any case, it allowed the others to calm down more and perhaps they could actually introduce themselves properly to Harry.

"Huh, suddenly I'm thankful my dad doesn't act like that. And he's nearly 29," Harry said as his lips quivered in amusement. His one hand was still scratching Regina as she calmed herself now that the two boys were away from her Harry.

"Yes, well, they're idiots still. We're just waiting for them to suddenly grow a brain. Let's go back though, hello, I'm Vasily Dimitrov, you may call me Vasily."

"Hadrian, but you can call me Harry," Harry said with a grin.

"Let's go to introduce you to the others, then we can actually be adults and have a conversation or continue to party, whichever you may be comfortable doing," Vasily said with a small, comforting grin.

Harry, still awkward, just nodded and felt some tension leave his shoulders.

At some point Harry might've fallen asleep, Regina was on his neck and keeping look out when Viktor had pushed on his shoulders. Lunar, after having delivered a secret message to his father that he would be staying over, was curled on his back.

" 'S' matter?" he said. 

Dimly, he could tell that something was wrong. The noises in the campsite had changed. The singing had stopped. He could hear screams, and the sound of people running. "We need to go, quickly. Come on, Harry." (- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Page 119)

Harry followed Krum as he doubled checked for both his wands and felt relief to know they were still in the hidden holster that he always had on him.

Krum had grabbed his arm while Lunar and Regina melted back into his skin but stayed tense in case they needed to make an abrupt exit out.

Krum lead him toward the rest of the quidditch team, where as Harry had slept at the foot of Krum's bed after having passed out from being too tired, the rest emerged from their own rooms.

"Harry, take hold of this broom with us," Krum commanded as he grabbed one of the Firebolts.

From there, Viktor said the spell Portus after the rest of the team had grabbed the broom. Harry felt something pull his naval once more and realized Krum had turned the broom into a Portkey. That answers the question that literally anything could be turned into a Portkey and not just Drachma or Muggle items.

Harry landed on his arse when his feet finally came into contact with the ground, they were in a white sort of room that had no lights on.

"Where are we, Viktor?" Visily asked

"The only place I thought we would be safe," Viktor said, a little bit of embarrassment in his voice as the lights came on.

"Missy be taking care of Heir Krum's friends?" asked a small, female house-elf in a small uniform with the Krum crest sewed proudly above her heart.

"What about my dad?" Harry asked as worry clawed at his heart. If someone had attacked his campsite, Harry was worried that his dad would attempt to find him. He hoped that Sirius or Remus would persuade him that he was okay, but Harry felt his heart sink if his father got hurt because he decided to go to a party instead of staying with his father.

He was distraught enough that his magic was reacting negatively and the light source above them was flickering.

"Harry!" Viktor said with a small amount of panic. "It's okay, I'm sure your father is alright. He looked as if he can take care of himself. He would just be happy that your safe," Viktor said seriously as Harry stared at his eyes.

"Okay," Harry said in a small voice, he drew his magic back into him and let Regina and Lunar make sure it stayed back as his heart was still filled with worry.

"Well said, Viktor. Hello, I think we've only met once. I am Viktor's father, Apostol Krum. You are welcomed to stay here. Though, I suppose I should ask what has made you to make a portkey here?" Apostol asked.

"The camp had been attacked, sir. Just before leaving my room I saw the Dark Mark displayed," Vasily, the team captain said.

Apostol's lips thinned and Harry felt his stomach drop. He thought he might get sick, had Tom been lying to him this entire time? Nothing was making sense, all he wished for was his dad.

"Harry, why don't you have Missy lead you to the kitchen for a snack? You didn't each much last night before sleeping?" Viktor asked in concern as Harry's face seemed to go even paler.

"If I eat, I might be sick," Harry said softly as he stared at the ground.

"Why don't you follow me, dear, I think we can find something to do while we wait for the next morning to contact your father. What was you last name?" Apostol's wife, Rayna, asked softly as she came to stand next to her husband, a soft look in her eyes as she stared at Harry who was obviously working himself in worry.

"Um, Jackson-Potter. Harry Jackson-Potter," Harry said in a small voice as he moved toward Rayna who's aura reminded him just slightly of his fathers. The nurture, caring that he usually attributed to Percy was also in Rayna's aura as well.

"Then I suppose we will have even better luck finding your father, now come with me, would you like some ice-cream, I suppose that may help you feel better?" She asked softly as his last name barely made her react.

She noted that the whole team Viktor was on has tensed and widen their eyes. Now only just realizing that it was Harry Jackson-Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived they had partied with. Apostol just rolled his eyes at his wife, recognizing that she might've just adopted a boy into the family if she had anything to say about it. She was even going to mother-hen the boy, especially as Viktor was at the age where he didn't want to be Mother-henned.

"That sounds really good, Mrs.Krum," Harry whispered.

"Please, call me Rayna. Let's go take care of you, love," She said softly leaving the room with him.

-------------------------

Harry was waiting impatiently next to Rayne and Viktor in the appartian room (the room the team and Harry had arrived via Portkey) as he waited for his father to take his own portkey here.

"I'm sure your father will be here soon Harry, don't worry," Rayne fretted as she guided her hand through Harry's hair.

Harry leaned into her slightly, the reassurance she had given him was something he needed. While it didn't match his fathers, it still helped Harry relax.

Finally, Harry saw his father, Remus, and Sirius portkey in. Percy had instantly let go of the portkey and looked around for Harry.

Their eyes met and Harry instantly darted from his place and slammed into Percy. Percy quickly stopped himself from falling as his arms wrapped around his son and felt Harry press his nose in his shoulder while Percy pressed his against his son's head.

"Thank the fates you're alright," Percy muttered, the relief that both father and son were feeling was practically felt by everyone watching the two.

Remus had moved from his spot and walked toward the Krum family. The Quidditch team having left them and headed to their own houses to wait for the World Cup event to be over with.

"Thank you, for taking care of Harry," Remus said with relief in his eyes.

"It vos our pleasure," Reyna said with a small as she softly looked at the father and son still hugging each other in relief.

"I'm happy you're okay," Harry muttered to his father.

"I am happy you're okay too," Percy said back to his son as he shifted back to kiss his son's forehead. "Come, I think we should say our goodbyes before heading back home.

"Thank you very much, you have our debt," Percy said in perfect Bulgarian.

"Harry is welcomed here anytime," Apostol said with a small, "he and Viktor seemed to have gotten along."

"We'll see about arranging something, but Harry is starting school soon."

"As am I, perhaps we will see each other sooner than later?" Viktor said with a smile toward Harry who just looked slightly confused but mostly curious as Viktor seemed to know something he didn't.

Harry just shrugged. "Maybe."

With that, the Jackson Family left to go back to their house.

Websites Used in Making  Chapter: 

http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Bulgarian_National_Quidditch_team
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Veela
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Viktor_Krum
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Lev_Zograf
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Boris_Vulchanov
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Ivan_Volkov
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Clara_Ivanova
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Alexei_Levski
http://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Vasily_Dimitrov
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/bulgarian-names.php

Word Count: 2455

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.2K 57
Percy Jackson lost his mother at a young age. From then on he was stuck with his abusive step-father, Smelly Gabe. He didn't have much. Just one good...
306K 9.8K 97
When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and also be her...
282K 9.6K 34
Betrayed by all of his friends, Percy flees to England and adopts a new family and culture...of wizards? Join our favorite hero as he survives his ne...
35K 2.2K 24
(2nd Book Of the Series!) "Harry!" "Yes?" Harry lifted his head to face Tom's red eyes staring into his soul. "She's above us." Harry has gotten use...