Nine Month Plan

By Kimberlallay

My Dream put in story mode More

Nine Month Plan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24/25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a Chappie
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 27

8.2K 456 28
By Kimberlallay

27

" You okay?" Shelly asked and I nodded.

"I feel alright. Just like a sensation of relief left my body when I told him off." I said and Shelly smiled.

"That's good. I wish I can go to your appointment with you." Shelly pouted and I shrugged.

"It's alright. I'll send you pictures if anything." I smiled.

"You three months or four? I keep forgetting." Shelly asked as she pulled in to her front yard.

"About three and a half months now I think. I found out in December I was a month, so like three ish." I said and she shook her head.

"You sad for not knowing." Shelly said and I laughed.

"Not like it matter, a baby is born whenever the fuck it want to be." I said and she shook her head at me.

"Okay let me go, I want this nap." Shelly said and I got out the car along with her and went to the drivers seat as she took her daughter and the car seat.

I waved and pulled out her yard and went back to Jasmine house.

I took my ass right back to sleep as soon as my god mum let me in the house. I'd inform them on earlier events later on.

*

"This isn't exactly a normal pregnancy since your having multiples. Are you aware that you won't make it to nine months?" Doctor Bradly told me and I looked at her confused.

"They gonna die ?" I asked and Erica shook her head at me.

"That means they gonna be born before then. Like Irving or Malik and Jerimiah." Erica said and I nodded.

" Exactly what I mean. Most likely you'll make it to six or seven months. Most likely you will have a c- section because there's three obviously. There is people who do push, but c-section would be safer on the babies." The doctor said.

I groaned in reply.

" I don't want to get cut." I pouted.

" Suck it up. My nieces need to come out safely and if that's the best way then that's whats gon happen." Erica said and I gave her a look.

Who told her they Girls?

"Okay, I want to see the babies now please." Rachel said making me laugh.

I raised my shirt and the doctor put the cold gel on to my belly and  began the Ultrasound.

"I see a penis." Erica said angrily and I laughed.

" I see it too." Rachel laughed pointing at the screen.

"What the fuck Kim ! We need girls not boys !" Erica said and I rolled my eyes.

She made it look Like I had control over their sex.

"That is indeed a boy and there's the other one. I can't see the third, he or she is hiding." Doctor Bradly said.

"So that's two boys ?" Rachel asked and Doctor Bradly nodded.

" The other one is a girl. I can tell,the boys penis are big and it probably would show. Well I think." I said and they laughed.

" Hopefully it is a girl." Erica commented.

"All I know is that if she is a girl, you gots to do her hair cause you jinxing me so bad like I know how to do hair and shit." I said and Erica laughed.

"Shit, I don't mind at all." Erica said.

*

"How about Noah?" Rachel asked as we drove back to her house and I shrugged.

"My plan wasn't to tell him until the nine months was over and he saw me at the grocery store or some place with them." I said and Erica looked at me as Rachel busted out laughing at my response.

"Well that's not gon work cause you having them before nine months." Erica replied.

"Well I know that now, but it don't matter cause me and Shelly ran in to him at school and he kind of demanded to know if the father to my kids were Timothy and shit and I let his ass know it was him." I shrugged.

"Wait wait WHAT?" Rachel yelled as her laughing stopped.

"He know you having three?" Erica asked.

"All he know is I'm pregnant. Shelly kind of told him it was more than one, so the most he probably think is I'm having twins." I said as I rubbed on my belly. They had started kicking at the mention of Noah's name.

I had began to notice  they did that alot.

"WHAT ! What happen when y'all saw each other?" Rachel asked.

I had to explain the whole situation the whole ride home.

"Why did you say I love you back?" Erica said as we stepped out the car.

"Because I do." I answered confused.

"Being told you are loved is a honour and he needs to work for you tell him that again." My sister said.

"Will you make him come to your next appointment?" Rachel asked as we followed her to the door and she unlocked it.

"I don't know. I don't even want to call him to be honest." I said as I walked in the house throwing my bag on top of the island.

"Didn't you always say you hated those baby mama's that kept their child away from their father then get mad when he don't do shit?" Rachel asked with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

"First off, I am now seeing things through those baby mama's eyes and my babies aren't even born yet, so there's no keeping nothing away from Noah but myself. If he believe he the father then maybe Imma let him see them, cause I don't even really believe he think he truly the father. Knowing Noah he still got some doubt. Maybe Nathan can come see them cause I know he believes and its not like the kids gon know the difference, they look exactly the same." I said.

I sat on the couch as Rachel laughed shaking her head.

"You chose the wrong twin." Erica asked sitting next to me.

"Tell me about it. Nathan told me if Noah ever fuck-ed up, he was gon take me from him, I don't think he considering them both fucking up at the same time."

"Was you actually going to go to the other brother after dating one brother already?" Rachel questioned looking at me crazy.

I scratched my head.

"No. I wish my mind set was grimey as fuck. I would, but my heart too sensitive." I said laying my head on my sister shoulder.

*

My mother touched on my belly and I sat awkwardly as she talked on and on about how she couldn't believe her youngest child is pregnant.

Erica sat laughing as my awkwardness was apparent.

"She's having two boys." Erica said and my mum rolled her eyes.

"We got too much boys. Erica gey two and Gary gey two. Ou gey two again? Mezami temon mwe pa ka fe tefi?" My mum said in half creole and english.

"It's the family curse. You know only Eddy can give you a girl." I told my mum laughing.

"Right ! And Eddy said he ain't going to have no kids til he finish living his youth." Erica laughed.

"Eddy like forty ! Like really ?" I said rolling my eyes at them.

"It's ashame how Eddy the first born, but all his younger sibling having kids before him." Erica commented and I nodding agreeing.

"Noah call me Today." My mum said moving her hand from my belly.

I ignored her.

"Okay?" Erica answerd.

"Lap veni la." She said and I mugged her.

"What time?" I asked.

" Six." She answered.

My head snapped to the cable box clock. It was five minutes from six.

" Bye mummy." I said kissing her cheek.

"Why you leaving?" She asked.

Like she ain't know.

The Knocking at the door let us know there was no point in me leaving anymore.

Eddy and Gary had a key.

It was him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 6.9K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
233K 5.6K 51
live for love
7.8K 255 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
234 8 16
take me in.