MINE

By B_Brunda

"I'd like you to take a seat, Miss. Cullen" he said. In response, I sat in one of the chairs as he turned to... More

A/N
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28

CHAPTER - 25

2.1K 51 4
By B_Brunda

Scarlett's POV:

Shit!!

It's Marco.

Oh my god!! What's Arianna doing with Marco?

"Idiot, you're clearly seeing what's Arianna doing with Marco".

Yeah, but does Ashton know about this? If he doesn't then Marco is in huge trouble. What do I do? What do I do? I thought as I paced back and forth.

"Huh, what'll you do? It's not your business stupid Scarlett, Arianna will take care of that. Now move your stupid ass out of here before Ashton comes here looking for you".

Uhh, okay.

I thought Marco would've had a girlfriend. He's so charming and a total gentleman.

"Are you mad? You just saw him with Arianna and now you are thinking that he doesn't have a girlfriend?"

Shut up!!!

I reached the table and sat beside Ashton.

"Are you okay kitten? What took you so long?" Ashton asked worriedly.

"Uh...I'm f..ine Ashton," I scolded myself for stuttering.

"Are you sure Scar?"

"Yeah. Nothing to worry about," I assured him as his face calmed. "So what are we having?"

"Ham & cheese grilled sandwich and some chicken Parmesan pasta," he said smiling cause he knew that I can't resist both. My tummy made a loud noise signaling that it was hungry as Ashton burst out laughing. I hid my face in my palms embarrassed.

"You are a hungry predator. Stupid, why do you embarrass me every time? I am going away. I don't want to be with you anymore".

What can I do? I'm hungry.

Yeah!! You are hungry 24/7. Ashton will have to put all of his money into feeding you if you eat like this.

Just shut up. I don't eat that much.

Yeah, and salt is not salty that much.

Ashton interrupted the debate going on between me and my inner voice, "Don't be embarrassed kitten. I know you are hungry."

Ashton's POV:

She is so adorable. I was about to kiss her just then our food arrived.

"Just stop kissing her, Idiot. You would've kissed her a million times by now. I'm sure you'll scare her away".

Why do you blame me? I couldn't control myself around her. It's her fault that she's so cute.

"But please don't scare her away, okay? I love her".

Shut up. She's mine, ok? And only mine, not yours.

"Ok, she's all yours. Now don't scare me".

We ate the food heartily but more than that I love seeing her enjoy her food. I love the way she eats. Most of the girls I met don't eat proper food and starve themselves to be slim or whatever but she enjoys her food very much. That's one more quality that makes her very different from any other woman and I love that about her.

"I'll just come kitten wait here," I said as she nodded. I paid the check and went to the washroom and on my way to Scarlett, someone bumped into me.

Who the hell is that? I thought as I made eye contact with the person.

"What the hell are you doing here idiot?" I scoffed.

"Ashton?!? I....I.. ha..ave  so..me business..uh..that's wh.hy I...I'm here," he said shocked and nervous as if he didn't expect me here.

Bro, I think something's fishy. Why is he nervous? 

I feel the same.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Uh..h, me? No.o I...I'm not nervous," he mumbled. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Scarlett in your condo"

"Yeah, I took her to the beach to make her relax a bit and forget about the incident last night. Stopped here to grab a bite"

"Ohh, how's she doing?"

"She's better now. And did you acquire any information about the attacker from the club's members list?"

"Sorry Ashton, there's no luck finding out who it was. All of the members were frequent to the club. I have a plan"

"Spill it"

"If we can get Scarlett to tell us about his facial features then maybe we can get a hit from the member's list"

"Yeah, we can try that. I want that son of a bitch at any cost for doing that to Scarlett"

We went to the table where Scarlett is doing something on her phone.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Of course," she said looking at me but suddenly her expression changed when her eyes fell on Marco.

Why the hell is she nervous now? What's going on that I don't know?

"Hello honeybun", Marco greeted cheerfully.

Huh, honeybun? why did he give a nickname to Scarlett?

"Don't you know how much he loves to irritate you?" 

"Uh.., hi Marco"

"Scar, do you remember the man from last night?" I asked Scarlett as her face became serious.

"No, he didn't show me his face and it's very dark at that spot. I just remember his voice but nothing else"

Shit!!

"Do you remember everything he told you, Scarlett? Just think about anything he said that could give away his identity or just a single clue about him?"

"Uh.., I don't think he said anything about him, Marco"

I will get your identity bastard. Just wait!!

"But he did tell something about Ashton punching him," she said remembering something.

"What?!"

"Yes, Ashton. He rambled something about you punching him and he wants to take revenge for that"

"When did I punch anyone? I'm certain I didn't punch anyone in recent times," I fell into thoughts with that.

"Didn't you punch that guy?"

Which guy?

"That guy who tried to kiss Scarlett when she was drunk? You punched him, you remember?"

Yeah!! I do now. Maybe It's him.

"Maybe I know who he is," I announced as both of them looked at me quizzically.

"The last time we were at the pub I punched this guy when he tried to kiss Scarlett. I believe that's him"

It's time that son of a bitch reveals his identity and gets caught. 

"Don't worry kitten. We'll get him soon," I assured to make her relax as she looked tense.

I took her to the car and after she got seated I gestured for Marco to get on with the plan.

As soon as I get in the car I engulfed her in a tight hug as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't worry kitten. We'll get through this and no matter what I will always be here for you," I whispered as I caressed her head.

"I know Ashton, I trust you more than I trust myself. Thank you for being here with me," she said and kissed me as I kissed her back.

Just as we entered the condo Scarlett's phone made a beep.

"It might be Ami checking on me," she said as she took out her phone and checked it.

As soon as she checked her phone a horrified look spread across her beautiful facial features.

What happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Given Time By K.Ward

Teen Fiction

2.9M 67.4K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...
11.4M 476K 64
"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured him. ____________________ Marcus Anderson...
20.6M 631K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
1.7M 63.5K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...