Marvel vs Capcom Punisher. AI...

By CrossoverGeek

Despite what everyone thinks, Wesker's alive and is still wreaking havoc again. Then enters Frank Castle. Bet... More

Ema Skye. Punisher Task Force
Old faces, New Challenges.
NightStalkers. Front towards enemy.
Enter HulkPool
Do or Die!
Punish the Punisher
Demons of the Past. Ada Wong vs Winter Soldier
Wesker. A final Nightmare

März and Punisher circumstances.

147 1 0
By CrossoverGeek

MÄRZ Circumstances:
The chapter begins with a short haired girl with a laptop fighting the Punisher, thinking back in what happened before this encounter.

März thinking:
It's been a long while since my sisters and I were freed from M.Bison's control. Yet somehow, the past affects you eventually. Shadaloo took me from my family and loved ones. Some of my former sisters managed to find peace after the convergence. Last thing I knew about some fellow Dolls

Decapre was either tortured or helped by Deadpool into joining his crew Aka. Deadpool Inc. Killer Bee/Cammy and Juni were recruited by Alpha Flight. It would appears that Vindicator had to vouch for them. A man called Michael Twoyoungmen made sure that any Bison's influence were purged from Cammy's psyche. I wonder if...

April and Enero went straight to Jean Grey School for Higher Learning in an effort to help mutants, inhumans and superhumans alike. Santamu, Satsui, Xianjiu, Jianyu went looking for K'un-Lun, searching for a place to live in peace. Never heard from them since. Février became the newest Leader of the Pool-Boys. She answers to her newest irresponsible boss, Gwenpool. Finally, Juli and T-Hawk fought the Skrull side by side with the Avengers in Mexico City. Noembelu is nowhere to be found. 

As for me, I stumble upon this man a few days ago. I met him via talk group of war veterans support group.

Flashback:

MegaTony: I realize that we have a new faces today. Like any newcomer, if you want talk talk if want to stay silent, stay silent.

März: My name is März.........
MegaTony: That's ok. Next?

März recounting:
The man was seeing me. I remember him good looking being serious, but sad. He told the group that his name was Pete Francis Castiglione. As always, I didn't speak with anyone. Maybe I didn't need to speaking him at all. 

Frank: ... long as i was at war (clenches his fists) never though about what should i do next.... or what would happen next. (trying to not showing emotion) What would i do back in the world. I don't want to offend anybody... but i think that the silence might be the hardest part. The silence after the skirmish ends. We might have to wonder.... how can live with something like that?

März tries to shake her bashful self and says

März: (flustered face) That's what we're trying to figure out! Trying to work on it!!                         

Frank: And i respect that.. i just.... if.... we need to see ourselves in the mirror for who we are.         

März: And (lips trembling) Not just to yourself but also.....                                                                       

Frank and Marz: To everyone else. 

März keeps reminiscing 

This man told everyone that every time we go out there in the field , some humanity is lost, while he pointed out that we needed to make the best of it, back in the world, he told all the group that he keeps seeing "them", searching for "them" every morning. I infer that it was something more personal than a brotherhood of arms. There's two families for a man like us. The family you were raised.... and the family you raise hell with. I waited for him at the exit of the building.

Flashback continues

März: (face all red) Excuse me......
Castiglione:........
März: .......(stammering) Don't.....let your memories kill you.
Castiglione:....... It took you lot of effort open yourself to speak. The truth is that we're both scared. But i'm not what you're looking for. 

He leaves. 

Flashback ends:

After I've spent all day thinking about it I've decided to speak with MegaTony to know more about Mr. Castiglione. To my dismay I've found the place wrecked, their cabinets searched, MegaTony screams could be heard from the side room. And a bunch of AIMBrella operatives. I was about to commence my combat sequence, but  this man Pete shoots one operative in the head while shooting the other two with ease.  Then i've figured that Pete was Frank Castle. The Punisher. The scourge of the underworld. Then he tried to kill me. Not the best way to ask for a date. 

PUNISHER

I've spent most of my time away from the family I loved, fighting a war that wasn't my own. But I've never dealt with a painful death until it hit everything I held dear. After witnessing a mob execution, my family and myself were shot and left for dead. I've barely made it. My family didn't. No one dared to convict the garbage that killed my family. 

Flashback 

Frank Castle appeared in front of a police building asking why after the death of his family, wasn't any arrests. 

Police Chief: Frank... i know that you must feel upset, but—                                                                  

Frank: Upset? I was upset when i got a flat tire. I was upset when I didn't won the Powerball. Also when i missed the last raspberry pie on the counter. What i feel is deeper than upset. If you know what that word is, tell me, because i don't know it.

Frank Walked away and the flashback ends. 

Frank: Then I figured out that sometimes law is inadequate. And for compensate that inadequacy, one must pursue natural justice. The vengeance isn't a valid motive as it is only an emotional response. When I fought in the Vietnam War, I managed to listen some enemies, among them one particular enemy cell called Monkey, that was responsible for many friendly casualties. After I outmaneuver them, stabbing them and sniping them one by one, they were screaming that I was the ghost of their victims, punishing them for their crimes. That was enlightening. I realized... not vengeance.... Punishment. 

Since then i've been in a one man war against the criminals. But i felt guilt for defending the Fascist Steve Rogers and his HYDRA posse. I've watched Nat die. Then i decided to think things over. 

After the Ultron-Sigma incident,  I decided to spent some time with people like me, in group talks. Then I've stumble upon this curious young girl, März. A quiet girl that likes board games, reading and speed chess. I dare to say i was interested in her.  After making a background check. she appeared to be a good person. I even spoke with her. Or she choose to speak to me.

Marz: (lips trembling) hi.  (stuttering) this place is schön... Nice. A little high.                       

Frank: I came here because nobody else does.
März: Herr Pete. There's no need to be scared. You have painful memories. ..... Ssssso have i. But you could make ggggood ones.

März smiles at him, but he grimaces.

Frank: Thanks for speaking to me. That must have got you out of tour comfort zone, but..... i'm not what you're looking for. Ok? Whatever you're looking for.

That afternoon made a more thorough background check revealed that she was one of M.Bison's elite assassin and bodyguard unit member. One of The Dolls.

I came here to warn MegaTony, just before seeing a shining purple light inside MegaTony's house. If this girl did something to him, I will take my time with her interrogation before eliminating her.

(Gwenpool Explains: To further references about Frank's war tour, see the 'NAM comic series)

Then the fight resumes. Frank emptied his handgun, without hitting her once, it all came down to a hand to hand combat. März fighting style was basic enough to Frank to dodge or counter, but März surprise him using her rugged tablet as a blunt weapon. Frank, obviously, overcame that movement countering with a reverse wrist lock.

März: (Crying) Kill me!!! I'm done!!!! I can't do this anymore!!!!

As he was about to oblige, her sobbing face made him remember his wife.

Punisher: Maria?

März: Huh?

Shady woman: I've never guessed that the Punisher had a soft spot for dumb girls.

Both März and The Punisher noticed Juri Han facing them while the other Annihilators (Gwenpool Explains: MvCI counter thesis of the Defenders. Just look MvC Infinite aftermath Hime-Pool part 2 ), were taking MegaTony away. 

Vega: More victims for us to slaughter

März: (stammering)....You....again??!!!

Punisher: I know who you are. The crazy woman that light up Heaven's World Shopping Mall, leaving a trail of corpses behind her. It's time for you to pay for the innocent lives you've destroyed.

Juri: Give me a break, Castle. There's not such thing as Innocent. Those people were worthless, and both of you... worth even less.

(Action Music)

Angered by her remarks, Frank snap and draws his Colt 1911 .45 cal handgun on the left hand, and a Samurai Edge 9mm on the other. He proceeds to attack Juri. Juri projecting chi deflected the bullets, she tried to kick him with fuharenjin, but Frank dodged the surges and began to shooting back, advancing with a modified K-bar knife. It all came down a hand to hand combat between Frank and Juri. März attacked Vega while HUNK and the rest of the Annihilators took MegaTony away

Killmonger: We've got what we needed. There's no need to linger!
Juri: Go on ahead!! You deprive me of my fun.
Vega: (fighting März) Finally, we agree on something.
HUNK: One speed. Mine.

HUNK and the others leave while Vega and Juri battle Punisher and März. 

Punisher: (One speed... mine?) HUNK??!!!

Some AIMBrella commandos assisted Juri into fighting Frank. Frank removes his belt and wraps it on his forearm. Juri smiles while she lick her upper lip and looks at him as hi were a steak. Juri tried to use her sekku while the AIMBrella operative #1 tried to stab him, but he made a defense/hip-lock combination, tossing the guy towards Juri but her set the man aside with a roadhouse fuharenkyaku. The other AIMBrella operative tried to surprise him from behind, but Frank tossed a big Bolo knife that pierced the operative's hand to the wall.

Frank: Stick around

Knowing that Juri was more proficient with strikes and kicks, Frank grabs Juri from the waist and slams her into the ground. The other operative tries to knock Frank, but he counter with a punch and Juri pick herself up to try and hit Frank with a fuharenjin, but Juri's device tilted and Punisher managed to pin her down again, because of her Feng-Shui device faltered. As he was about to stab Juri in her Feng-Shui device, while struggling, Punisher noticed Vega about to kill März. 

Juri: (while struggling) You get to kill me or save her, Castle. Your indecision amuse me, soldier boy. Although, we both know you hate walking away before someone's dead.
Punisher: Careful what you wish for.

The Punisher, dislocated Juri's shoulder, while toss her towards Vega, saving März. Vega gets tossed of a window, as Juri gets left hanging from a scaffold. Punisher then runs towards März to check up on her. While doing that, someone shot him with a tranquilizer bullet.

Man # 1: We just needed to convince him to work with us.
Man # 2: You don't know him like I do.

Then a group of operatives began to extract both März and Punisher
As he faints he heard a man's voice
Man # 2: Goddamn Frankie! I love watching you work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 4 6
Before the events that occured in Raccoon City in September, Cleo was a S.T.A.R.S member, working just under Albert Wesker, Who is also the creator t...
45.6K 1.7K 19
❝ I didn't give a damn about anyone in a long time. And then you came along and pretty much blew that plan straight to hell. ❞ in which New Yor...
3K 100 11
DISCLAIMER: Read all of part one (He's My World) before you read part two!!! I'm not responsible for people who refuse to do so and are confused! Wit...
30.4K 848 12
Alex McKinley, sometimes known as Olivia Anderson (it's complicated) is an ex-SHIELD officer. Instead of retiring her skills, she put them to use and...