After Hours

By MonaChiedu

Destiny Parker is a 31 year old African American woman stuck working a nine to five job and balancing the rol... More

Chapter 1: Tickling Your Fancy
Chapter 2: Business As Usual
Chapter 3: Sleeping Over...
Chapter 4: Blow Me One Last Kiss...
Chapter 6:Preschool Behavior
Chapter 7: Caribbean Girl
Chapter 8: What's For Dinner...Leftover Resentment
Chapter 9: The Things You Do With A Pole
Chapter 10: All I Want For Chistmas
Chapter 11: Parade of Idiots
Chapter 12: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13:When Shit Gets Real
Chapter 14: Battlecry
Chapter 15:It All Comes Down 1/2
Chapter 15 2/2 : I Can Feel Your Pain
Chapter 16: Picture Me Broken
Chapter 17:Closer Together...When We Are Apart
Chapter 18: The Healing Process
Chapter 18: The Healing Process (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Again With You
Chapter 20: On The Dotted Line
Chapter 21:Affairs Of The Heart & The Pregnancy Mafia
Chapter 22: Make It Official
Epilogue: Like Mother...Like Daughter
Nelle One-Shot Suprise
What's Next...

Chapter 5: A Missed Opportunity

151K 4.9K 368
By MonaChiedu

He was just as naked as she was in a split second, even though she had had less time to admire his amazing body. For once she was lost for words but his lips claimed hers, preventing her from overanalyzing the situation.

"If you know how long I've wanted this..." His voice trailed leaving the rest of the statement unknown.

"How long?" Feeling brave she nibbled his ear, moaning softly as his strong hands gripped her plump behind, giving it a good spank. "How long have you wanted me like this?" She moaned louder as he kissed her, forgetting all about being gentle. One hand grazed her most sensitive place while the other set to work on releasing her hair from the eleborate style on top of her head.

"Since the day I took over from my father and you came to greet me looking so sexy in those damn red heels," He smiled triumphantly, as he hair came tumbling down in small ringlets, hiding her nakedness from his hungry gaze. She remembered the day well, the older Hartford had told her she was leaving her in good hands, but those had been the hands belonged to the man who now controlled her life.

"I just wanted to go throw you over my desk and wrap those legs around me," She blushed kissing him as passionately as he had kissed her moments previously.

"You talk too much," She got up from off his lap. "For the next couple of hours, I don't want to speak until I'm satisfied," She smiled evily at him, planting her hands on her hips. He looked shocked as she ordered him around. "Which way is your bedroom?" She asked planting her hands on her hips.

"I think we can find more creative places than a boring old bed can't we?" He got up, wrapping his arms around her lower half, lifting her as if she weighed nothing and carried her across the room into the large kitchen and setting her down on the island.

"I like how you think Mr Hartford,"

His lips left hers once more kissing a path down past her neck. He saw how her body responded to his touch and smiled. "Lie back honey," She oblidged knowing what was coming next. Jace had been the type to hit it and quit it but she was getting her fill with Alex.

She gasped as she felt his tongue circled her nipple, then sucked it as if it was desert and he couldn't get enough of the flavor. With his other hand, he teased the other breast, giving it the same treatment. "Alex, I need.." Her voice wasn't her own as she begged for him.

"What is it that you need?" His lips left her breasts kissing a path down her body, making her whimper and squirm. She said nothing as he continued to torture her with his mouth,gritting her teeth together, knowing what she was feeling was wrong. This was just sex. This was JUST SEX! "Do you need me sweetheart?" He was teasing her as he tormented her body with his gentle, yet urgent caresses.

She snapped her eyes closed. Something was wrong she could feel it. A split second later her cell phone rang from across the room. She sprang upright recognizing the personalized ringtone that she had set for her babysitter. "It's my babysitter. Something's wrong," She hopped off the island, running into the living room, answering her phone on the second ring.

"Ms Parker, I'm so glad I caught you. I've been trying to reach you for hours. Jeremy got into a little accident at bathtime and he fell and hit his mouth on the rim of the tub," The girl sounded as if she had been crying since the accident.

"Which hospital are you at?" She asked finding her stuff and rushing to get her dress.

"Actually, we're at home, he only busted his lip and lost a tooth. That loose one that he had been trying to wiggle out for ages," She heard her son laughing in the background and sighed heavily. Her hand shook as the tears came.

Her baby was alright..

"I'll see you in a few minutes," She spun on her heel to find Alex watching her with his muscular arms folded in front of his chest. No longer was he in his birthday suit but he had changed into a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and a grey vest.

"There's a change of clothes in my closet. That dress will just draw unneccessary attention to ourselves," He looked a tad grumpy, as she strolled into his bedroom, clutching her dress in front of her still naked body.

"I...I... can't wear your clothes...people will know that...." Her voice trailed off as he entered the room, sitting on the bed watching her, memorizing every curve of her body into his memory. She was beautiful, this woman who through circumstances beyond her control, hid behind her intelligence instead of letting her beauty shine through.

"They will know that you are my woman. We have already had our first outing love. No one will look at you as long as you're with me," She sulked sticking her bottom lip out.

"They won't look at me?" She found a loose shirt and a pair of gym shorts and hastily slipped them on, trying a knot to prevent the shirt from falling off her slim shoulders. "Are you afraid that I'll look better in the tabloids sweetheart?" He grunted behind her, grabbing her from behind, dragging her back onto the giant king size bed.

"You're testing me woman," He growled pinning her beneath him. His jaw clenched, but she waited until he had a weak moment, and disarmed him, gasping when he fell on top of her. "I see that you want to play dirty Ms. Parker but I should get you home before your son sends out a search party for you,"

And just like that he broke the spell...

"Mommy!" Her son sprang into her arms as soon as opened the door. It was a good homecoming but she walked to the couch, checking his injuries. "Madison said I could stay up till you got home. She's been giving me ice-cream all night. My mouth feels so much better," Alex watched as the sensual woman before him turned back into Super Mom. He smiled to himself, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I'll be going now. I hope you feel better Jeremy," Madison bowed her head, grabbing her bag and leaving quietly. He could see that the young woman was still upset about the events of the evening. Even to the point of giving the boy ice cream before bed.

"Who are you?" The tiny voice asked shaking him from his thoughts. He smiled down at the boy, who had the same inquisitive eyes as his mother. He heard coughing and Destiny shook her head. It was too early to be introduced to her son and they both knew it.

"I'm your mommy's friend. She told me that you got hurt so I came to make sure that you were okay. And I got you this," He held out a giant giraffe, which he had known was the boy's favorite animal from Destiny.

"Mommy!" He yelled hugging the toy tight to his chest. A deathgrip would never seperate them, with a simple gift he had become accepted by the small tyke. "Thank you," He ran across the room to where his mother was sitting, holding out the toy for him to see. "Mommy, lookie,"

Watching the two of them tore at something in him and he wasn't quite sure what it was. Even though times were hard and Destiny was trying to keep ahead of the bills, the two of them being together was all worth it. If either of them was without the other, they wouldn't be able to cope.

"Hey kiddo, it's long past your bedtime,"

Jeremy whined and protested, arguing that he had to stay up all night so that he wouldn't get hurt again. That agument didn't last long however, since he asleep within minutes. "Want some help?" He offered taking the sleeping boy from her. He could see dark circles under her eyes and he knew she was beyond tired.

"Sure, but have you ever tucked anyone in, well other than your Playmates?" She asked laughing a bit. In the past, he had a weakness for Playmates but he soon realized, like many women they were after his money and nothing else. He had been only dating them because they stroked his niave ego, told him everything that he wanted to hear then tried to deceive him.

"Once or twice, I think I could learn again," He smirked following her up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. "I can see why you get overwealmed now," Those curious eyes, ate him up, as she tried to figure what the hell he was talking about.

"I do not get overwealmed," She glared at him, pulling back the covers. "Just because I'm tired all the time does not mean I'm overwealmed at all," She took Jeremy from him setting him down softly on the bed.

"You're an awful liar,"

"And you are an awful seducer..." She was lying through her teeth. She had been willing to forget her inhibitions a few hours ago, but reality had set in and she was back in her mommy role. He kicked himself internally, knowing he was being selfish. In order to get on her good side, he had to be willing to share her with her son. He wasn't the best sharer in the world but he was willing to try.

Afterall, she didn't need another ass in her life.

"Sweetheart, I've told you that you are spectacular at most things but lying isn't one of them," He waited until they had left the room to seek his revenge on her body, nibbling that area of flesh that she knew brought her pleasure. From the way that she leaned into his body as he planted soft caresses on her neck, he knew that she had lied in vain.

"Damn you," She cursed him through gritted teeth but he soon silenced her, tasting the cherry flavored balm that was uniquely Destiny. He nudged her legs apart, feeling her resistance cave.

"Admit that you want me," Her lips were intoxicating, as intoxicating as aged wine. His hands slipped under her shirt finding her breasts awaiting his touch. He could not lie and say did it didn't please him immensely to see how her body came alive when he touched her.

"I want you but I don't want to want you," Her brutal honesty almost stung but he liked that about her.

"Is it because I make you feel alive?"

She nodded again and his hands left her precious peaks.

"Which way is your room?" He asked swooping her up in his arms in one fluid movement. She pointed to the room next to her son's leaning against his chest

"Before you say anything else, I'm showing out that it isn't always about sex, you need to sleep," He put her down gently letting her scramble underneath the covers.

"Why don't I get to see this side of you more often?"

He thought about it for a minute. It was a touchy subject to talk about. He never talked about his past, especially about the skeletons in his closet. "Maybe one day I'll tell you my inquisitive one,"

"Where are you going?" She asked when he turned to leave. "If you say it's not all about sex then you should try to see how much willpower you have," She patted the empty space next to her and he smirked.

"I promise I won't seduce you in the night," She smiled and he gave a little, turning off the light and getting into bed with her.

If only it was so easy to survive the night in her bed without ravishing her

(Omg this was so hard to write. I had no inspiration but I found some after spending the week watching Korean soap operas. Don't forget to comment if you love it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 59
**THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING & REVISION** 30 year old Braxlyn Beckett has had a hard life growing up. She's no stranger to heartbreak and death...
212K 5.6K 32
A cloud covers her eyes as the anger takes over her. I grab her wrists and push her up against the cold wall behind her. I grab her jaw a little too...
9.5M 254K 89
🖤Book 1 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Agegap -Assistant -Boss -Daddy -Employee -Flirting -Lust -Raunchy -Submissive #2...
114 0 18
Her father built a weapon. And it was her. Though, his new found wife was pregnant with a boy and he was done with his first daughter. Since her mo...