Chapter 11: Parade of Idiots

(trust me all of these places in Jamaica that i'm listing are purely fictional. True Negril exists but the other places are just figments of my imagination)

"I would've thought we'd be going at it by now," Destiny breathed shallowly as Alex returned with the picnic basket from outside before the rain began to pour, allowing them to have the perfect soundtrack for a romantic evening.

"Despite my history, I like to take my time. I don't always like chocolate sex. Vanilla sex is something that I don't rush honey,"

"What's vanilla sex?" She asked puzzled leaning against his back, trying to be sneaky. She snapped her mouth shut when he laughed. Every time she opened her mouth to speak in a sexual manner, she sounded like an inexperienced virgin. In some ways she was. She had only had one orgasm in her life and even though Alex didn't know it, he had been the one to give it to her, that night in the office all those weeks ago. She felt her cheeks burn when she thought about it

"I can show you better than I can tell you," Somehow he got her beneath him, kissing her long legs before wrapping them around his waist. She rested her hands on his cheeks as he kissed her, giving her what she craved. But she soon gasped as his tongue darted into her mouth, mimicing the sex act. She was almost embarrassed that this was getting her rather excited and a moan escaped her lips when his lips tugged away from hers once more.

Jace had never been able to get a response like this by just kissing her. He was a serial pecker. Women didn't want to make love to a bird. No matter how much money he made.

"This time, no interruptions," His mouth grazed over her the area he knew well, but they had another target. "I do believe you liked it the last time I did this," His lips swirled over her throbbing peak, desire burning in his eyes as it came alive in his mouth. She nodded, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she swore loudly.

"That's it baby, let go for me," His voice was husky as he gave the other the same treatment, leaving her boneless but responsive beneath him. She heard herself beg for more things from him than she thought humanly possible. His only response was to continue torturing her but there was also a moment when her beast came out growling when she scratched him as he loved her body.

"Someone is sensitive," To demonstrate, he stroked a path from the valley of her twin peaks to her navel, smiling as she shivered.

"You're torturing me and enjoying it. Its not fair," She bit her lip as he captured her peak once more, making her squirm. "Alex, please no more," But Alex wasn't listening to her protests and though she really wanted him to stop, she couldn't find the strength within herself to stop him. From the satisfied look on his face, he was enjoying this. Maybe it was some sick, twisted fantasy to give her payback for all she had put him through in the last few weeks.

"Unfortunately sweetheart, there's so much more," His lips trailed even lower, kissing her stomach. "Much, much more," Shewas beginning to come apart in front of him again but she didn't care. She didn't want him to stop and she couldn't lie.

"Don't Alex," She tried to push him away but it was too late as his mouth closed in on the part of her that he would soon claim. "Alex, please don't," She whimpered, moaning loudly as his tongue latched onto her pearl, his tongue wrecking havoc on her senses.

"Don't you like what I'm doing sweetheart?" She nodded but soon was screaming as his tongue delved deeper. "Your body is telling me what you won't say," He said huskily all the while torturing her beyond reason. And she was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing even though her body and mind had two totally different ideas. Her head was telling her to stop but her body was saying the opposite.

Don't Stop....

Stop....

Don't Stop...

Stop...