๐•๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ (COMPLETED)

By ulovnae

Basically India is a stripper working at blue magic , a big drug dealer named Blade is married but wants Indi... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 ๐“Ÿ๐“ฝ 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 29
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 30
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 31
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 32
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 33
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 34
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 35
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 37
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 38
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 39
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 40 (THE END)
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ี„ี‚ษพาผโฑญำ€าผโฑญีาผิบ part 1

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 36

1.3K 80 62
By ulovnae

India was finally out the hospital she had her plan she just needed to make sure Tricky was gonna be able to go along.

As for Nani she keeps bothering Blade, she's very eager to have his attention, his heart, his money, even his kids.

She also had some tricks up her sleeves.. India was in her way and she wanted her out and an would do ANYTHING to get her out of the picture.

Nani and India's friendship ended because of her jealously for India... she would spread rumors about her they still go around until this day.

__________
Tray is currently in therapy trying to release all his anger from Blade.

He made sure he kept his promise that he made with India.

"Listen you need to let it all out I can't help you if you don't cooperate" the therapist said looking up from her note pad.

"I can't just release him out of no where I'm not mad about anything at the moment"

"Well just think about something that has made you mad in the past"

"Okay" Tray says before closing his eyes.

Once he opened his eyes back up Dr.Davis was in shock by the color change. She's dealt with schizophrenic patients and people with Dissociative Identity Disorder but she's never seen this before

Blade mean mugged her he wanted to rip her vocal cords out, not because she did anything just because he has so much anger built up inside.

"I wanna slap you" he laughed but not in a goofy way.

"Mmh okay" the doctor says taking off her glasses.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions is that okay?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I know why I'm here you're not gonna make me disappear, without me Trays just some punk and a sensitive creature "

"Why do you say that?"

"basically Tray used to get picked on once his dad died.. he would get jumped and beat up all the time in school and outside of school, so once he got 17 and started selling drugs he created me and I just fucked up anyone for no reason and sometimes just to help him"

"Well Tray told me you're the reason why his relationship with his child's mother has been bitter, is that true?"

"I'm not the only blame I mean I might've did some messed up shit but him and Tyrese is the reason why she don't want his ass anymore"

"Who's Tyrese" she says taking the pen from behind her ear to right down notes.

"He's someone he made when he was going around back in high school messing with any female, he's a sex addict"

"Interesting..." She wrote down everything he said.

"Alright so tell me how you feel right now"

"Ripping your head off your shoulders and dumping your body in a pool of acid but for some reason I'm not gonna do that which is weird"

She seemed unfazed by his comment she knew her power over his mind.

"All thats telling me is my job is working"

"What do you mean?" He responded scratching his eyebrow in irritation.

Blade was getting upset that his mind was telling him to kill Dr.Davis but his heart wouldn't let him he felt locked down and he hates feeling like that.

"I have you in a state of mind that I can tell you're not comfortable in you're calm. Tray told me usually you wouldn't hesitate to harm someone and you've told me multiple times that you wanted to hurt me but you haven't done it yet"

He just nodded and smiled

That was the first time Blade ever smiled he liked being around Dr.Davis just because she actually cared people always pushed him away and showed fear but she didn't.

"Well time is up I'll see you next week Blade have a great day" She saying getting up from her seat grabbing all her belongings.

"No I don't wanna end this I wanna talk to you more" Blade says standing up

"Look all I can tell is whenever you get mad make yourself happy I know you don't like being happy but it'll stop you from doing what you usually do until next time kiddo" She said before leaving the room.

_________

India pulled up in front of Tricky house the environment brought back memories.

She got out her car and made sure she locked it, India knocked on Tricky door twice before she opened it.

"Look who it is ...the phony"

"Tricky don't start"

"You can come in I guess" she rolled her eyes before stepping out the doorway allowing India to go in the house.

"So why are you here?" She said locking up the house door.

"I wanna bring Indi back"

"Oh wow, why?"

"Because someone well a guy recently took advantage of me and I need your help to get them back"

"You came over here for my help? When you said you wanted Indi to come back I thought you meant me and you were gonna do our old shit again. Me and you ran shit but you up and changed"

Tricky didn't care to speak her mind.. she was cold hearted, light skinned with tattoos and had dark eyes.

"I'm still the same I got a son now I can't just be running around hurting innocent people no more I gotta do what's best for him"

"I understand but when do you wanna do all of this?"

"Tonight"

"Sounds like a plan"

"I can tell you all his where abouts around ten pm he's hanging around this same corner"

"Okay so I'll just sneak up on him bring him to the old warehouse and take it from there"

"Exactly we still think alike I see"

"Of course"

"Well I'm gonna go back home and I'll be back over here around nine wear all black"

_____________
9:10pm
India paced back and forth with a bag of weapons in her hand.

She was hesitant about what she was about to do, but she wasn't gonna let someone rape her and get away with it.

"You cool" Tray says coming out her bedroom with only his boxers.

They aren't back together they just are sleeping around until they feel comfortable with being in a relationship again.

"Yeah I'm alright. I'm finna head out in a few tho"

"Okay I'll watch Josiah while your gone but are you sure you ight"

"Yes I'm cool Tray"

"Be safe" He said as kissed her on the cheek then he went back into her room.

India finally stopped bitching and left the house making her way to Trickys place.

.....

Time was going by fast but still no sign of Dev.

India sat in the drivers seat of the van while tricky stayed around the block Dev hangs around.

Around 10:15 India spotted Dev come out his car.

India and Tricky made eye contact meaning it was that time so Tricky took action.

As soon Dev was about to go walk back to the car to get whatever he was gonna get.

Tricky Snuck up behind Dev and placed a plastic bag over his face and dragged him over to the van, India got out the van and helped but him in the back.

They quickly drove off after they finally got him in the trunk, he was too heavy but they made it work.

Once they arrived at the warehouse they dragged him into a metal chair and tied him up.

Tricky snatched the plastic bag off his head and India threw cold water on him waking him up.

"What the fuck" he says looking around confused.

"Shut the hell up" Tricky said slapping him hard.

"India I see you're doing well" he smirked

India looked at him in disgust before grabbing the blade out of her pocket.

She sliced his face four times.

"Ouch what the fuck" he said as his blood spilled down his face.

"Shut up" Tricky said getting annoyed she punched him in the face this time.

"India you deserved it... you led me on and you got what you wanted simple"

"India do it already" Tricky said referring to letting Indi into the light.

"I didn't even want you like that you look horrible naked, you're a piece of garbage you didn't even try to fight back you just let it happen because you're weak"

India continued to listen to his words as he had no control of her emotions at this point.

"India do it now"

"And what's with the backup you couldn't do this yourself!" He yelled

India tapped her foot on the ground as her eyes turned green.

"There we go" Tricky smiled as she knew what was about to happen.

"What- India what the hell"

"It's Indi" she giggled as she picked up the gun from the ground.

"You don't have to do this... I'm sorry please" he saying scared as ever.

"It's too late" she says as her finger pulls back on the trigger and......

_______
TO BE CONTINUED

my fucking hand fell asleep writing this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 22
When she finally gets tired of the bullshit and goes out to be alone but is met by the man of her dreams and still does not win.
14.6K 442 23
A what starts out to be a difficult "friendship" slowly turns into a "relationship" between christopher a.k.a chris or gilly and airionna a.k.a airi...
17.1K 108 10
Mafia and his stripper.
60.7K 549 5
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*