The greek gods child..

By la_kinda67

lallam was young, stupid, carefree.. but that never stopped her for doing what she wanted. for getting what s... More

the greeks gods child|| 1
The greek gods child|| 2
the greek gods child||4
The Greek God's child||5

the greek gods child||3

261 8 2
By la_kinda67

Lallam's POV

I stood in my new apartment. The surroundings had changed since I had told my parents about me expecting.. they kicked me out. But as soon as my brother found out.. me and him moved out. 3 months had passed and no word from heath or my parents. Yes its depressing. But with my brother he's been supportive. He picked up a second job working for Walmart.

Of course my best friend stops by. But I think its because she's dating big bro. I new something had always been there for them.. it just took a push a Dan shove for them. I can clearly see he likes her. But lately I haven't had anyone to talk to.. I frowned as my child bumped around. His kicks were strong. Very strong. 4 months in and he's growing like a monster. Oh he.. that's right.. I have a son. And his name is Alexander Elliott. We haven't decided if he's gonna have my last name or heaths..

"Ready?" My brother popped his head in my door way and smiled at me. I had missed my last semester due to the pregnancy and I decided I wasn't gonna let this stop my education. I nodded and grabbed my bag. He grabbed his keys and we climbed in his truck. Heading down the road he kept glancing at me. "I will be fine." He smiled and grabbed my hand placing a small kiss on it. "You don't have to if you don't want to lala." I giggled at my child hood nick name. "I need to. If I want a decent job for Alex.. I need to finish my last year." He nodded and pulled in the parking lot. I climbed out as every stared at my rather large belly. I ignored the harsh comments and continued into school. I got to the office as the lady, hesitantly, handed me my schedule for this year. I scanned over it.. noticing I had some junior classes to finish first. I walked to my first quarter. Sitting in the front row people began filling in the empty seats. A group of girls walked in laughing. They passed me and sat behind me.

"Excuse me." One tapped on my shoulder. I turned and looked at her. She had short blonde hair which was pulled in a pony tail. Her light blue eyes stood out from the amount of make up coating her face. "Could you move an inch. Your fat belly is blocking the view." I laughed and turned back around.

"You know.. you'd be pretty if you didn't wear so much cake on your face." I heard a couple snickers and a great big ol huff. I smiled. The bell rang. As a young male entered the class room went silent. He looked around and settled on me.

"Your.. um.. your regular teacher won't be attending this year due to an accident. My name is Jackie Harvey.. you can call me what ever you want." I have to admit it.. he was a nice looking guy. Looking fresh out of college. "Can we call you Mr. Sexy." The girl sitting behind me asked. He grunted then laughed. "what ever suits you. Turn to page 89 and began reading romeo and Juliet." He sat at the desk in front of me" the teachers desk" and brought his phone out.

I opened the page. Half way through the story Alex began kicking. I placed my hand on my stomach and began rubbing hoping that my touch would calm him down. His kicking decreased. I smiled and opened my eyes to see Jackie staring at me. "You OK?" I nodded. "Yeah.. baby's kicking.. nothing bad."

He smiled at me and nodded. Something about him seemed odd.. the way he looked.. he may be attractive.. but not heath attractive.. I frowned at the thought of him.. forget it.. he's not coming back..

After reading the story I closed the book and slid it into my bag. I sat there looking around. My eyes wondering everywhere. I looked outside the window. The leaves blew everywhere. I smiled. The warm sun shinned down on my skin. I closed my eyes but to open them as the bell rang.

"Lallam. Can you stay behind for a second." I nodded and carefully got up making sure not to hit my stomach. I walked over to his desk. The room cleared out. "OK. I don't have much time before my next class starts but I have a message for you." He dug in his pockets and brought a piece of paper out.

"My brother wanted me to give this to you." I looked at him confused. "Get to class before your late." I nodded and put the note in my pocket. I walked out and turned right heading to my math class. "What'd he want?" I came to a stop in the hall way seeing the girl from earlier. "He wanted to give me a few papers. Is it that important to know?" She rolled her eyes at me. "You may be pregnant but you won't be forever. I suggest you watch what you say."

I rolled my eyes. "so now you bully pregnant woman? How low can you get?" Her jaw tightened. I wasn't gonna tolerate this. Especially from a little kid. "Just watch it." I shed by her and her 'friends' I walked in the room taking the only available seat. I opened my books. Grabbing the paper that Jackie gave me I opened it..

Lallam.

I have some explaining to do I know. For me leaving you I am very sorry. I understand your pregnant.. 4 months now.. funny how time passes by yea? I have a rare explanation as to why I left. Don't worry. I will explain. My real name is not heath but its Poseidon. You may laugh at this or not even believe me.. but you have to trust me when I tell you. I'm working very hard on you coming here so I could see you.. and our son. I need to. You don't know how much it pains me to see you everyday struggle. To see you think about me. I think of you every day and every night. Every minute is spent on you. Everything I do I do for you. I'm sorry I can't be there, but I will be soon. Just know.. every time your around water i am with you. Inside your heart. Just remember lallam.. go to the shores for love.

Xoxo

I folded the paper back. Tears streaming down my face. "Lallam? Are you OK?" I whipped the tears away and nodded. "Yes. Sorry." The teacher smiled at me. "Attention whore.." someone murmered from the class. I stood up. "Excuse me? You want to call ME an attention whore? Excuse me while my 4 month old grows inside of me and kicks me ever waking hour! You be in my shoes!" I eyed the guy who called me that. He looked down at the desk. "Lallam why dont you go to the nurses office and lay down for a bit? I'll send someone yo give you your assignments." I nodded and grabbed my bag. Walking out of the class room I rounded the corner. I walked into the nurses office. Laying down on the couch I drifted off...

Heath's POV..

I watched as she read my note. Hot tears ran down her face as she folded it back up putting it in her pocket. I felt my world crumble down. I slammed my fists down. Feeling the waves push against my heart. I let my frustration out.. the water surrounded my head. I pushed it back. "Brother." Liam walked to me and out a hand on my shoulder. "Not a great time." He removed his hand.

"Its never a good time with you is it?" I looked at him. Why should he care.. hes the only thing standing between me and lallam.. my sweet sweet angel lallam.. even her name sounds heavenly.. "not when she's not here.." I looked back at the ocean. Her beautiful smile entered my mind. The waves began calming down.. I sighed. Feeling the empty feeling come back.

"Do you love her?" He asked from no where. I stood up. "She is pregnant with my child. MY child. My blood runs through his veins. My power is in him.. I feel him every time he moves. And every time he hurts her.. I feel her pain.. of course I love her.." he crossed his arms. "Then let her go.."

Anger boiled through me. LET HER GO!? "How!? How when she is down there carrying a Greek god!? How when that poor ancient girl has MY genes inside her!? How when sh-" he held his hand up and sighed. "I'm suspending you.. " I curled my fists up. "No." He unfolded his arms and walked toward me.

"No? HAHA that's funny. You have no say in this!?" He threw his head back in laughter. "I never asked for this.. none of us did.. do you think Athena asked to fight and scare away every man she meets? Do you think Hercules asked to brake every woman he's touched? Why don't you go ask them how they feel. Do you know WHY our race is dying? Hey I have an idea.. why don't we go ask afroditie how she feels pushing out 6 kids at a time.. and then maybe ill accept that the fact ill never see the woman I love.."

I pushed passed him and walked down the stairs. Pushing past innocent people I walked into my room. More like prison.. I sighed and laid across my bed.. I covered my eyes and let out a scream..

"I will see you again lallam.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...