Mr Miller

By psychovsky

Mr Miller is my hunk of an English teacher. I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing but he's a God o... More

My sexy english teacher
It's getting hot...
Down come the panties
Ms Durrsaku's help
The Miller house pt 1
The Miller house pt 2
Stacy's mo- Nessa's brother
Strip club shmoney
Friendly advice?
the second cuming

Mrs Miller

2.1K 28 100
By psychovsky

Mr Miller tore off my half buttoned shirt, using it to wipe off the blood from the cut inflicted by his son, my former friend, Nicolas. Too many thoughts threw through my mind - I still just couldn't believe that Nicolas lived. Should've fucked stabbed the shit out of his goddamn body when I had the chance, and now, here I am. I can't even say if I'm going to die, don't even know myself.

40% of me is drowning in fear. 60% is turned on. What's sex without a little bit of pain?

"There's a good girl. Don't say a word." Mr Miller crooned. He proceeded to throw me over his shoulder, treating me like the dirty open hole whore slag wench bitch I am. I don't care. I don't care. I DON'T FUCKING CARE OKAY? I want his cock, and I'll stop at nothing for the feeling of his thick and veiny member throbbing inside these lubricated Lithuanian lady parts. He carried me out into the garden, then down into the cellar underneath his house. All I wore was a red lacy bra, and a 3 inch long skirt with my matching red lace thong.
"Where are we going Mr Mil-"

A slap.

Across my face, I savoured the painfully arousing feeling - I was a bad bad girl and my Andreas is mad. All I could do was wonder what he'll do to me once we get to the end of this staircase.

"Shut your whore mouth."

If I were president, I'd make sure to remember to tell all women and girls to know their place in society. It truly angers me when I see things like "the feminist" movement, because it just reminds me that there are still selfish bitches who won't accept the order of the world - men are biologically superior. Not only that, but physically and mentally. Throughout the length of history it has always been men significantly out performing women in various fields and categories. We exist for simply men's pleasure - behind every man is a woman. Maybe I might not be the smartest, but knowing this information is probably one of the best things I could've ever had.

Finally, we reached the bottom. He turned the lights on, and my first thought was to ask
"Are you a fifty shades fan?"

There were women blindfolded, chained to the wall. They were definitely alive, but visibly traumatised. The room seemed to be near identical to Christian Grey's red room - yet somehow eerier. I don't know where he could've got the money for this, nor do I know what these women are doing here up on the wall.

But anyways beggars can't be choosers.

Once those words left my lips, Mr Miller ruthlessly threw me into the ground and I hit my head against the side of the bed in the middle of the room. I saw Nicolas, who joined us in the room with a tripod, camera and other tools which I couldn't see clearly. This time, I'd pushed Andreas way too far past his boundaries, and I can't speculate what'll happen further, simply need to wonder in horny fear about what'll happen next.

"What the fuck don't you understand?! I told you to shut your fucking whore mouth you nasty bitch. I don't know what I'll need to do to get it through your head. Both my son and I could easily get rid of you, for attempted murder alone, not even including all the other things you've done." As he spoke, he reached over at one of the wall displays and grapped a whip. He didn't think twice once he raised it up at me.

"Yes, fucking whip me sir." I moaned seductively. However, it seems that this broke something in him.

"What?! You want this?! Do you fucking want this you crazy bitch?!?!" He yelled uncontrollably. He screamed, roared, stomped and made the most animalistic screeching as he threw a tantrum. He knocked things off the walls, and then looked at me on the floor with my lustful eyes. He was even better than I expected.
"I'm going to fucking kill you."

Nicholas stepped forward, revealing the tools he was holding, including the knife they had cut me with earlier.

"Do you think this is just a game? A story? You think you're some sort of protagonist in a book, and people will be reading from YOUR perspective? You can't continue to rationalise your psychopathy or sluttiness. I gave you signs, warnings and ignored your advanced for your own good, yet you continued to wreak havoc into the lives of my son, students, neighbours and myself. You made the mistake of walking into MY lane, so from now in this is MY story. Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite, This marks the end."

---

Andreas Miller.

I couldn't bare to see this whore lying on the floor in front of me. What human being would enjoy being talked down to? I know what I'm capable of. I simply can't control my urges well once I begin, and she thought I was joking. I still haven't been able to break her down mentally into the fearful sex slave I love - into somebody that I can instruct however which way I please and treat however I decide. So, subsequently, I've decided to just get that myself, in a way that I'd like.

I looked over at Andreas, as I grabbed a knife from him. Joy instantly spread throughout my body overwhelmingly, and I decided to not spare moment.

I turned back and ran over to my student. She still looked at me with those stupid eyes.

I stabbed her.

I did it again.

And a again.

Then once more.

I aimed directly for her heart, robbing her of life just how she wanted to do to my boy Nico. Blood splattered much more than I'd expected. Instantly, the lights died in her eyes as her face was painted with horror and fear.

Finally.

I laughed uncontrollably, since this was a feeling of euphoria which I haven't been able to act on in years. Usually, I'd just stick to unconscious girls, but nobody does it like a dead girl.

I said hastily "Nico turn the camera on" and he did what he was told. Nothing gets me harder than total obedience. I looked down once again at Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite, formerly my student, now my new fuck toy. I ripped her skirt and thong off, jamming my meat straight into her snatch. No resistance. I couldn't control myself as I kept pounding and pounding. Her pussy continued to tighten around me as if she weren't gushing blood right now.

"That's what you get slut. Take my fucking cock." I moaned out loud. In this moment the only thing I could think of was how great this video would turn out when I watch it over.

I shoved my cock into her unresponsive mouth and thrusted in and out, almost hypnotically, totally immersed in the pure bliss. I could feel myself nearing, but the moment had to just last a little longer.

I tossed her corpse onto the floor and ran over to my drawer. Inside, were some of my favourite... apparatus.

I grabbed my custom sculpted Swarovski crystal encrusted cock ring and carefully slid it onto the base of my pulsating 12 incher. I couldn't let this finish now. Then, I reached for my mauve anal beads, since I often neglect my prostate.

Fuck YES. This is what I've been missing.

I flipped the body of Ugne-Ieva over so I could pound into her doggy style. After all, she won't stay this fuckable forever since rigor mortis will inevitably begin to settle in and she'll become a rotting mannequin. This is one of the downsides of dead girls, but the feeling is one where I wouldn't mind the hassle.

In and out, I manouvered my hips im various directions, not needing to worry if my partner feels good.

"N-Nico. Do it now." I said. He knows by now just what I'm asking for. He scurries over and begins fondling my balls, prepping for when he'll take them into his mouth.

Like usual, Nico sucks my balls as I fuck Ugne-Ieva anally. My anal beads remained deep, attacking my prostate as I began flicking my niooles desperately to continue the feeling of being completely overwhelmed.

I looked down at my purple dick, swollen and appearing to be about to burst. "I-i think I'm g-gonna h-ave ttto come now..." Breathlessly I removed my Swarovski cock ring and instantly burst a mixture of white cum and red blood. Both pleasure mixed with pain.

"Dad? The doorbell just rang, so I'll go collect that pizza I ordered a little while ago."

Exhausted, I decided to lie on the bed, but before I knew it I had dozed off for a while.

---

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP. PUT YOUR GODDAMN HANDS UP. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST."

Instantly my eyes shot open, to see many many armed men in my basement with me here naked, Ugne-Ieva lying dead on the ground and Nico...

Nico?

I looked around, but then realised he was standing in position with the cops.

"You can't atleast let me get some clothes o-"

A gunshot reached my head suddenly.
In a split second, they all shot at once, and then, nothing.

Mr Miller, my sexy English teacher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 171 10
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭- 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭." "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩. " "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨�...
19.8M 484K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
57.9K 474 19
Here are some one shots to escape reality and enjoy some lovely scenarios. Of course smut is included. Most chapers are short but I try to write as...
30.9K 160 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...