Good Girls Love Bad Boys

By kc_pgo

Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour... More

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD BOYS
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five - Halloween
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilouge
*A/N - Sequel*
Announcement

Chapter Thirty-three

5.5K 130 8
By kc_pgo

*

*

--{{LISA}}--

*

*

"You sayyy i'm crazy, 

cause you don't think i know what you've done

but when you call mee babyyy

i know i'm not the only one"

Emily belted out each lyric like it was her job. And she hit every single note. Cygnet, emma and I cheered at the end when she finished. 

"You have to go on the voice or something" Cygnet squeeled.

"Damn gurlll you can singgggg" Emma sang the last word - opera style - making us laugh. "I know I sound like a dying cat, but. thats. OKAYYYY" She did it again, sending us all into hysterics.  We sat in Cygnets lounge room, surrounded by pillows, blankets and even more pillows, the size of a rhino. Okay thats a bit extravagant, but you get the point. 

"Emma I think you need to stay in lessons" I laughed, cygnet joining me. Emma threw a pillow, I caught it when it was inches away from my face. And again. We burst out laughing.

Emily stood up at the sound of cygnets phone buzz. Walking over to the counter where it sat, she plucked it up and read the text. She frowned.

"What's it say?" Cygnet asked curiously, seeing her expression. 

"Uhm, who's Nate with the little hearts and kissing emoji's?" She asked, cygnet face paling at her question. I almost choked on my ice cream. Emma slapped me on the back. 

"Thats not, Nathan Knight ah - wait is it?!"

"Uhm kinda" Cygnet said quietly. Emma and Emily's mouths dropped.

"Please don't make a big deal of it" I pleaded with emily who smirked at me before turning to Cygnet. 

"Nathan Knight as in Lisa's Cousin?" Cygnet nodded. "Oh He's hot!" 

"Thank you for that" I said sarcastically. 

"Oh Hush! Anyway he invited us to a party" Emily said.

"Wait what?!" Cygnet asked shocked as emily handed us the phone. 

'Hey Cyg,

I know your with your friends (lisa told me i'm not a stalker ;) so i was wondering if you girls wanted to come down. There are heaps of people around our age so you won't feel out aha. 

Nate x'

"Awww" Cygnet sighed while i made a gagging sound. 

"We have to go!!" Emma shouted, which was weird as partying wasnt her type. Cygnet looked at emily who nodded eagerly. 

Then...

they looked at me.

I groaned and laughed, at the same time. 

"Why not? Lets go have fun!" I shouted dramatically, as we all scrambled from the room. 

*

*

*

After we got ready Finn picked us up. 

"Looking good ladies" He hooted. Emma smirked. Cygnet blushed. Emily giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Except for you Lisa, that dress - yukk" He joked. 

Their mouths dropped. 

"Oh thanks cuz, you also look like shit" He smirked and I just stuck my tounge at him. 

"Nah only kidding you look good cuz" He smiled.

"You too". 

Cygnet let out a breath. 

"Relax, we're just having fun" I assured her in a whisper. 

*

*

*

The party's music was blasting so loud, I was sure the neighbors would complain.

But there was so many people, that would deter them. What shocked me was how many people I knew there. What shocked me more? How many people knew me. I was constantly being greeted by familiar drunken faces. Emma had found william and a couple of his friends, she vowed to get emily and william's older brother to hook up. Walking over to the small makeshift bar I got myself a drink. 

"Lisa?" I heard another familiar voice. I turned to see a guy, a little taller than mestanding with a drink in his hand. The sudden realization of who he was, hit me like a bag of bricks.

"Hayden" I said in a mode of shock. "ah..uhm...hey" I smiled as we slightly awkwardly hugged each other. Hayden was one of Blakes old friends, we used to see each other frequently. His parents were really good friends with my uncle and aunt. Blake and Nathans parents for those who are slow. He and I used to be....best friends. We hadn't seen each other in years, not since he moved to the US. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"I...uh....moved back when I turned 18. I mean, I finished school but I was in the grade above where I was supposed to be".  

"You should have called me" 

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure if I didn't see you tonight, you would never have given me a second thought". 

"Thats not true" Yes it was. She had to admit she hadn't thought about in a while, well, when her drama with Finn started she was too preoccupied. He smiled gratefully.

"Your lying, I can still tell. If you've forgotten, we were pretty close" He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. I rolled my eyes playfully, a small smile appearing on my face. 

"I could never forget" I said softly. 

They stood in silence for a couple minutes. But it wasn't an awkward silence. It was peaceful.

As if we were both trying to comprehend how much we'd both changed. 

*

*

--{{CYGNET}}--

*

*

The Music was so loud, i could barely hear myself think. 

Most of the time this was good, I had too many ghosts in my mind. Walking into the party with Nates arm snaked around my waist, he introduced me to almost two dozen people. I barely payed attention. I didn't realise untill too late that Nathan had weaved me through crowds and out a window. We sat on the roof of this house. 

"You look...gorgeous" He whispered as I rested agaisnt his head chest.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I smirked as he played with my hair. 

"I can't believe you actually came"

"Why wouldn't I come?" I aske curiously. He shrugged. 

"I don't know, but what I do know is that Lisa's going to be fuming" He said with a grim expression. I turned and looked at him, his blue eyes - similar to lisa's - glistening in the moon light. 

"Oh my god, what did you do?"

"I kind of left a bomb shell down there for her"

"How so?" I asked. Then he dived into the tale of Mark and Lisa. Lisa met Mark through Blake - he was blakes bestfriend - Then Lisa and Mark became close, very close. They were the kind of in seperable best friends. Mark seemed to always have a crush on Lisa, not that she knew it. He was protective and always comforting her. They were so easy together, getting in only small fights about movies or something ridiculous. In Nate's words, 'She was blind as a bat, not being to see something as OBVIOUS as that'. And then Marks family had to move to America and they were both broken.  

"I actually expected them to get together, I mean...if he hadn't of moved" He finished letting out a sigh. 

"Wow" Is all I could say.

*

*

--{{EMILY}}--

*

*

"I'm sorry to interupt but I need to talk to Lisa" I said politely to the tall, muscular, blonde who was talking to Lisa. 

He shrugged. "I'll find you later"

"Promise?"

"Promise" He grinned.  She smiled at his answer.  Walking away from us I turned to Lisa, suddenly forgetting what I had to say. 

"Who was that?" I asked shocked. 

She shrugged, but I could tell that she was trying to hide her massive smile. I felt a little jealous, that she could be so happy after a ten minute conversation. 

"Oh he's just an old friend, haven't seen each other in years"

"Okay" I said biting my lip, getting . 

"What was that look?" She asked curiously.

"No its nothing"

"No, what is it?"

"Don't forget about Finn, if he found ou about Hayden, it might not end well".

She laughed, but as she saw my serious expression she stopped. "What do you mean? Nothings going on with Hayden, we were bestfriends for ten years" I raised an eyebrow. "4 untill 14, he left when we were 13 but we stayed in contact. Frequent. Contact. For a year".

"Things might change"

"Things can change, but I don't think it can with us. Trust me" She finished. 

"Okay" I nodded. "I trust you"

*

*

*

"No emma" I whinned. 

Yeah Will's brother was hot and his body was 'god-like', but I just wasn't feeling a meaningless hook up. I pulled my arm from Emma's grasp and stormed out of the game room. I didn't know what had gotten into her. Yeah she was happier than usual, which was good, but emily didn't want to be that girl anymore. She walked onto the balcony, leaning against the banister

"Sorry" She heard a masculine voice behind her. She turned to see will's brother, standing casually against the door, hands in his pockets. "I promise I didn't ask him to do that".

"I would apologize aswell but. Emma, she's just...ugh"

He chuckled. "Nah I get it. Lets start over cause your gorgeouss". 

"Thanks" I said softly.

"I'm Jason" He smiled a pearly white grin, putting out his hand to shake.

I smiled in return and grasped his hand. 

"Emily" 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+___+_++_+_\

VOTE/COMENT/FOLLOW

- casey xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.7K 662 31
A devastating breakup leaves Charlie Jackson alone to sort through the broken pieces of her life. She's not sure she can ever love again, until she m...