Never be alone ||Charles Lecl...

By f1roadie

He was the best driver on the grid, the funniest guy I had ever met and he was the only one I'll always love. More

The end
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
The start

Denial

3.1K 48 0
By f1roadie

Dear Charles,
I'm here sat beside you since three days now but you still haven't woken up.
The doctors say you're stable, you're not getting worse but you're also not getting better.
They say your brain is still working but it can be seriously damaged.
The damages could lead to: cerebral death, permanent coma, lost of memory, paralysis and lots of other options I can't even consider.
This isn't happening, this can't be happening, not to us.
We've been married for only three years! We have a baby!
This is not happening, you're not any of the things that the doctors are saying so just show them!
Wake up!
Please.
Your wife,
Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.