Hayes Grier Dirty Fanfic

By yeeterhayesgrier

More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23

Part 22

8.3K 100 8
By yeeterhayesgrier

It took about a week and a half for things to finally cool down. The talk of the school changed and I felt so much better. I knew it wouldn't last long though, because it's time to talk to Amber.

"Hey Amber? Can I talk to you?"

"I guess. What do you need to talk about?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything, but Hayes told me he didn't tell anyone about me being pregnant, and the only person I told was you. But somehow the whole school found out. Did you tell anyone?"

"Are you kidding me? I thought you trusted me. I told you I wouldn't tell anyone, and here you are telling me I did."

"I told you I wasn't accusing you of it, I'm just asking you because you're the only one I told."

I woke up in the nurses office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...