Pehla Pyar Ka Beyadh (RagSan...

By Nasreen__Ayesha

What happens when you are forced to marry someone just because she loved you for long? Just because You're h... More

Cast
Part 1 The Crazy Remarriage
Part 2 Crazy Life
Part 3 - Her friends and his brother
Part 4 - The Surprise
Part 5 The Partings
Part 6 The Separation
Part 7 Missing her!!!
Part 8 Her Call
Part 9 New feelings
Part 10 Samay
Part 11 Papa Kissed Mama
Part 12 Yes Devar Ji
Part 13
Part 15 Sweet Surprise
Part 16
Part 17

Part 14

397 46 44
By Nasreen__Ayesha

Ragini had always fast in her lovetime even before her marriage, but this one was special doing Fasting for him officially. It was like Successful winning moment, her race of running had been met with reaching the Thread of win. The karvachauth was happening in Wednesday.

Her exams had already finished she just having two more exams.
One before karwachauth on monday and one after karwachauth on saturday. She had planned to go home by tuesday night after Sanskar slept so she won't get noticed by him and can have the food made by her mother in law  before sunrise and fast the whole day.

"Laksh." Ragini called him through the phone.

"Ye kya bhabhi ji? You had suddenly decided to call your devarji." Laksh teased her, making her roll eyes.

"Stop kidding Laksh. Is your brother in home? " Ragini asked him.

"Are you spying my brother Ragu? " Laksh asked in shock. "Common. Atleast use your brain once devarji. " Ragini replied him sarcastically.

"No."

"When he would be coming home? "

"How come on earth! I would know these answers for god sake I am not his wife or PA to know these all details. " Laksh said annoyed.

"Laksh. Don't irritate me I needs to get in home before him arrive or after him. I am Just working on it. Don't spoil all. " Ragini huffed.

"So. Bhabhiji cum Friend ji is coming for Fasting giving Bhai surprise."

"Yes." Ragini replied coyly.

"Okay. Do Like I tell you. " Laksh narrated the plan to get her home without his Bhai knowledge.

......

"Ragu? " Sujatha called her Daughter in law, she had know very well her bahu would be here for karwachauth but how was anxiety him. Tensed, she decided to call her.

"Sas ji. Kaisa hai aap? " Ragini enquired her caring.

"I'm doing well Ragu. Are you coming today?" She asked her directly without any pointless questions.

"I'm coming Sasji." She informed her mother in law with a smile.

Sujatha left out a sigh in relief. "I'm just worried. I know you would be coming, but Sanskar will he accept these? " She asked doubted.

"Leave those tensions to me Sas ji. I would take care of them. And about my coming, it was all gonna happen Tumhara Beta ke bagair gyaan (without your son knowledge."

"How? " Sujatha asked excited, while Ragini executed the plans already made by Laksh.

"Okay Mami. I would be coming by Back door at 10.30 and before that Sanskar would be there already in room. I would just sneak with Yash before he knows and take Guest room. "

"Maa. Are we going to Papa house?" Yash asked excited.

"Papa house nahi Beta. Hamara Gar kahiye." She corrected him while slowly she rubs his hair.

"Ok. Hamara house. Are we going? " He asked again excited. "Yes. Well. It kinda  surprise. Don't tell your Papa." She requested him. "Okay Maa. " Yash jumped in happiness, the Small boy had missed his father so much. Ever since he was born the one who took care of him more was his father, Sanskar who took care of his son needs without caring his. The love Nd affection Sanskar showed was deeply spread over his heart.

Ragini could able to sense What was Yash feelings, she knew the boy never left his father side until their marriage. After their marriage he did started coming out, but he would be Pestering about his father and can't be without Ragini even it was small span she had came. That's why she ended up bringing him with her, and also If Swara was alive then she would always take her baby along with her only, so does she. She would never be a stepmother for him.

"Maa." Yash called her out.

"Bolo yash. Which dress I needs to put? " Yash asked excited getting ready to go out.

"Yash. Tomorrow would be a special day so tomorrow we can wear beautiful dress. But today we needs to be careful with daddy, so He can't see us. Tomorrow morning we can surprise him. " Ragini explained him, while Yash nodded head obediently.

.....

"Laksh. I'm here on back door."

"Open yourself idiot. Do I need to assist you to how to get in through back door also don't expect all these courtesy just because you became my Bhabhi ji! " Laksh sulked.

"Idiot. I think I needs to drill some hole in your huge head for putting some brain. How can I open if it was closed from inside? " Ragini shouted him.

"Oops. Sorry. I just forget it, No tension. Laksh arahi, fikar nahi. " Laksh conceited him.

"Yash. You sit there, Chachu would be here soon." Ragini instructed Laksh who was in semi sleeping stage.

"Ragu. Just wait I'm opening the door." Laksh said her.

Laksh opened the door hurriedly, and saw Yash was almost slept picking him, he quickly walked to guest room. It was almost 11.30 PM. Sanskar had settled in his room after finishing food, next time when he would be coming out of the room it would be morning. He had this odd behaviour of staying in room after he comes home.

Ragini entered the Kitchen and took some water to drink that's when she felt someone had entered kitchen. Fearing who it could be, she just turned half and spotted Sanskar with Mug on his hand, might be he would have came to fill it. Fearing he would see her, she turned quickly. That's when he saw her.

Oof. No. No. Let not him see me. O my god Please don't spoil my plans. Please. Please..

Sanskar felt Ragini presence, he spotted Someone in kitchen.

Who could be, this time?

He wondered, and spotted Ragini facing him not enough. But he could able to see her Half face, shocked he rubbed his eyes to ensure what he was seeing. Ragini.

"Ragini." He called her out.

Ragini quickly crouched down, and the Furniture before her safely protected her under it, and when Sanskar saw her again, he didn't see her there.

He took deep breath.

'Was it again Hallucination? ' Sanskar asked loudly with sigh, as he thought there was no one there.

Ragini was shocked hearing him. Hallucination. What was he speaking about?.

'I am just wishing to see You. Duffer.' Sanskar sighed and left filling his water and Ragini's heart.

Ragini couldn't able to hear her ears. Did he missed her? He was wishing to see me? Do he?

With her heart filled with happiness, she left to room. Anyways she needs to wake up early before the sunrise to eat Sargi.

.....

It was 4 A.M the clock Rang, Ragini felt like throwing that damn Alarm, she just wanted to sleep more. She felt like just now she did slept, but it was ringing alarm. Why so early?.

She wondered, and saw timing on the wall. 4 AM. Realisation hit her, Oof. OH No. I need to eat Sargi. I just forget my Karwachauth. Quickly dressing herself to proper Chudithar, she ran to kitchen.

"Ragini. You came? " Annapurna asked seeing her shocked.

"I came last night. How can I miss my Karwachauth after all? " She asked her with a smile.

Sujatha brought the Sargi she prepared yesterday. The sargi includes earthen pots that contain food to be eaten in the morning, before starting the fast. It will give them the strength they require for the rest of the day.

This food has to be consumed in the morning, before sunrise. It includes fruits, mathri which is a salty fried snack, milk-based Indian sweets or mithai and dry fruits like kaju, kismis and badam.

Ragini took the sargi given by her and ate it. One does needs to eat this sargi in order to fill their karwachauth for married woman. That's why Ragini came to her Sasural last night to eat this Sargi. Ragini drank the Juice Sujatha had prepared also and drank water. And it was almost nearing  Sunrise.

"Ragini. Eat anything you want before sunrise. " Sujatha said her while Ragini nodded her head.

"And don't wake up early in morning. There was no work here, we all been fasting so there is no work and sleep morning well. So you would get energy the  rest of the whole day. " Sujatha said her caring..

"Sujatha. Give her baya. " Annapurna remembered her.

Sujatha nodded and took a Thali she prepared and extended to Ragini. It was called Baya. The baya is a gift or a token of the mother-in-law’s appreciation for her daughter-in-law, who is fasting for her son. Baya generally includes money, clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, sindoor and sweets.

Sujatha had placed Dress for her to put on that day and traditional Jewelery and some money for her.

"I am hoping to see brightness in My son and your life too. And may be this would be good begining for you both. I just wish  the morning would be beautiful for you." Sujatha wished her and left.

Even Ragini was expecting this day to be beautiful for their life.

....

To be continued
NasreenAyesha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 5.3K 53
What happens when Nishita Mehta, one of the youngest Indian Surgeons gets unwillingly married to Darshan Raval, the youth icon of India? Does she try...
3.9K 273 18
MOHABBAT YAH JUNOON ❤️ IZHAAN ABBAAS AFRIDI , a cold top billioner he's 28 years old .. a arrogant, short tempered man . He's sweetheart for his fami...
184K 9K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
751K 70.6K 53
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...