Dallys little sister

By shannon_stilinski

Dallys little sister is back into town. A rebel at heart but she's nothing like her brother. More

Coming home
The gang
Socs
Shepard
Worried
Drugged
Home
Always there
The Movies
Break up
Like a date?
Pranks
Movies
The park
Taken
Run
Wake up
Him
The Rumble
Smile
Furry
Should i continue?
Done
Contine
Update
Gone

No place like home

1.3K 20 1
By shannon_stilinski

I ho early didn't care if I was in a relationship anymore. Always out yourself first and that's what I was gonna do. Tucker was out in the living room with the boys. I wish I could've yelled for him to come in and sit in here with me, but I was to damn angry. What the hell is Ponyboys problem anyways. It's not like I did anything to him.

A soft knock thudded in the door.

"Hey, Ellie you alright?" You couldn't miss sodas pain when he knew I was upset.

I just ignored it. It's probably not even the best idea for me to do that but I don't even care anymore.

Maybe it's time I went back to New York, even better maybe I should get out of this state in general and start livin on my own. Heck Dallas did I sure as hell can too. I'm just more mature than him and can make it on my own. That's just what I'll do. I'll wait until everyone's asleep and I'll head to the train station. There's no need for them to know where I'm going. I'll change my hair and my clothes. They wont expect me to do such a drastic change to myself, so why the hell not. I practically took care of myself before I got here I can do it again.

(Short new chapter. I'll update later ;) have a good day guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
4M 86.7K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
211K 7.8K 54
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...