One Desire (Yandere Twins x F...

By ThatYandereAuthor

Your life changed the day you were requested to have an audience with the two reclusive princes of your kingd... More

The Result of Curiosity
Friendship and Uncertainty
Out of Options
Against the Wall
Measurements and Misinformation
It's All A Game
The Task At Hand
Harsh Words But Harsher Punishment
Endurance
An Unsuspected Surprise
Scowls and Stable Boys
The Danger of Food
Regret and Rethink
Plan in Motion
Necessary Help
Ears Are Everywhere
First Mistake
Food Fixes Everything
Apologies and Deception
Second Mistake
A Shocked Mind
Hide And Seek
Love.
Undesirable Position
It's Not Right
Doubtful Mind
Reed and Micah
This is Love
Stability
Shock and Swords
Growing Closer
Unknown Meaning
Not Supposed To Happen
Coming To Terms
The Next Step
Sorry
Perfect
Waiting
The Awaited Moment
Run
The Reality
True Ending
Alternate Ending
Halloween Update!

Too Good To Be True

24.7K 832 1.1K
By ThatYandereAuthor

Your legs burned as you ran down the road through the forest that lined the way to the village. Your lungs burned but you didn't notice. You were too excited.

 Behind you, the sun was setting, making the sky different shades of pink and orange. Slowly, the village came into view and a cry of delight escaped your lips. You were almost there. You were almost home.

 You entered the village, the paved road changing to a dirt path and looked around. Merchants were closing up their shops and people were starting to return to their homes. You wandered around for a few minutes before spotting two familiar figures sitting on a haybale outside of a barn.

Your heart soared, "Alex! Nadia!"

Two heads whipped around towards you and stood up. A figure started running towards you and you ran towards them. You collided, both your arms wrapping around each other. Losing balance, you fell to the ground, but you didn't care.

"Oh my god," Nadia breathed, "I thought I'd never see you again! (Y/n)! Its you!"

You clung to her as if she would disappear if you let go. "Nadia..." Your voice quivered, "I didn't think I'd see you either." You slowly pulled away and looked up to see Alex staring down at you in disbelief.

Tears now starting to form in your eyes you pulled him to the ground with you and all three of you hugged. You realized just how much you had missed them, and the tears spilled over.

"Alex...Nadia." You murmured into a shoulder and gripped their shirts.

"How?" Alex asked, still in disbelief.

"Help. Someone's risking their life for me right now. I can't stay forever. I-I have to go back, but I needed to see you guys." You answered as you slowly pulled away from them. Nadia stood up and held out her hand. You took it and stood up dragging Alex with you, barely noticing the dirty state of your clothing.

"Where are my parents?" You asked, already heading towards your house.

"They locked themselves inside after you left. Only your fathers come out to buy necessities." Alex answered, trailing after you.

You came to a wooden door and silently opened it. Peering in you could see two figures sitting at the kitchen table, the air thick. You stepped inside.

"Mom? Dad?"

Both the people turned around and suddenly someone else was wrapping their arms around you.

"Oh my baby! My child. You're here. I was so afraid. I hadn't seen you at all that day and then to hear you had been whisked away to the palace..." Your mom cried into your shoulder and you silently wrapped your arms around her as well.

Your dad came over and hugged both your mother and you and you all sank to the floor in one big pile.

"My daughter." Your father breathed into your hair and the tears started coming again. Your body shook with your sobs as you hugged your parents back. Soon, Alex and Nadia had joined and you all sat in a huge mess on the kitchen floor.

Your mom pulled away, her arms still on your shoulders. "Im so glad you're back. Tomorrow, I'll make your favorite pancakes. Ruby missed you too. No one pays attention to her like you do. You can help your father tomorrow morning and-"

Your heart shattered as you shook your head.

"What do you mean baby?"

"Mom," You whispered, "I can't. I have to go back."

Both of your parents grip on you tightened, "No! You can't! You mustn't We'll run away...Tonight! Alex and Nadia can come as well. Okay? Okay!?" Your mom was shaking.

Your mind thought back to Reed and Micah who would be left at the mercy of the princes and you shook your head again, "Mom" Your voice cracked a little, "I can't. There are people at the palace who would get hurt...killed if I disappeared."

"Killed?" Your father asked and you nodded.

"The princes...they aren't nice. They're obsessive. My best friend at the palace is risking everything for me to come visit for a few hours. I-I can't abandon him."

Alex looked down at you quizzically, "(Y/n). Since when you did you wear bows around your neck?"

Your face paled, "I-its just a part of my uniform. I must have gotten so used to it I forgot."

Your mother stared at it in hatred and grabbed the end, "I don't want anything from that horrid palace on your-" She trailed off as the ribbon fell away from your neck.

Nadia gasped, "(Y/n)...Are those hickies?!

Your hands instinctively went up to cover your throat and you looked around at everyone.

"You have some explaining to do young lady." Your dad growled as he picked you up and set you down on one of the tables chairs.

You started at the beginning, leaving out the parts where you were chained in the cell and the princes declaring you their queen. You told them about Micah and Reed and how they were going to help you. You reassured them you had a plan. You explained the twins chaotic and insane behavior, and how the bruises had gotten on your neck. All the while everyone stared at you with wide eyes. Once you had finished, you stared at your hands in your lap.

"My poor baby..." Your mother whispered as she pulled you into a hug.

"(Y/n)..." Nadia trailed off as she gave you a concerned look.

Both Alex and your father had murderous looks and you thought that if the princes were in front of you, they'd be dead.

"You can't go back," Your mom murmured, and you glanced at the clock on the wall. You only had 15 more minutes before you had to leave.

"Mom," Your voice quivered again, "I know, but Micah and I have a plan okay? We'll work it out and get in contact with you. I'll be fine, I promise." You hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How much longer?" Alex asked as you stood up.

You grimaced, "Not long. Micah can only talk about different types of fabric for so long."

He laughed bitterly. You turned to your parents and gave them a big hug. On a whim, you opened the back door and stepped out onto the porch. Ruby sat on the railing and gave you a happy meow as you came over and scratched her chin.

"Hey Dad?" You called over your shoulder, "Do you have a small bag?"

He nodded and opened a drawer in the kitchen counter. He came out and handed you a small leather bag, "Why do you need it?"

You walked over to the bushes and picked a few berries, dropping them into the bag. "Maybe the palace would like Bezaberries?"

He grinned and ruffled your hair, "My smart girl."

You smiled back and walked through the house and to the front door. Your hand hovered over it and you turned back to look at your parents.

"I love you." You whispered as you turned to the handle and stepped outside. Alex and Nadia followed you to the edge of the village.

"Be careful (Y/n)." Nadia said, concern lacing her voice.

You nodded.

"Don't get hurt. It'd suck to have to storm the palace to save you." Alex half joked as he gave you a concerned look as well.

You laughed bitterly, "Make sure you bring Beli. I'm sure she'd love the other horses."

Alex nodded and you gave them one last hug before starting to run back to the palace. You were out of breath by the time you made it to the main entrance, glad that the guards weren't around. You hesitated, not wanting to go back inside.

Stop (y/n). You need to go back. You'll leave soon.

You silently made your way through the hallways, wary of any sound you heard. Finally, you made it to your door and you opened it, thankful that you hadn't seen either of the princes.

"Where have you been?!" A voice snapped and you looked up to see Micah sitting on your bed, his arms crossed.

You closed the door and focused on calming your increased heartbeat. "I ran the entire way back!"

"Florence and I stopped 10 minutes ago, you're lucky they haven't come to check on you yet." You walked over to the bathroom and placed the small leather bag in the cabinet under the sink.

"Thank you again Micah." You said as you came back into the room, seeing him at the door.

"You better be thankful. I'm just glad you got to see them. You look...happy. Your smile looks better than the sad looks you usually have around here."

You nodded, staring at the ground.

"(Y/n)...Smile sometimes. If not for anything else, smile for me. I need my angels smile to lift my spirits too you know."

You looked up to see a soft expression on his face. Your cheeks going red, you nodded vigorously.

He laughed and grinned, "Alright. Goodnight. Have good dreams okay?"

You nodded again and sat on your bed as he left the room. You sat back into your pillows and thought back to your parents. You wished you hadn't worried them so much, and Alex and Nadia looked so concerned. You shook your head. In two weeks all of you would be far away from this place. That's all you had to focus on. Your eyes slowly shut and you drifted off, thinking about your family.

~~~~~

The weight in your bed shifted and you slowly opened your eyes to see Aiden again.

"Sorry," he murmured, "I couldn't sleep without you."

"Go away." You mumbled as you turned to look at him.

"No. All I want is-" His eyes widened and he grabbed your wrist, yanking you out of bed.

"Aiden what the-"

"What were you doing (Y/n)?" Aiden growled, his gaze on your sweater.

You looked down to see dirt stains all over it. Your eyes widened as well.

"A-Aiden I can-"

"Don't lie dear. It could be the worst thing you ever do in this situation." His voice had a sharp tone as if it was a knife and you shuddered.

You opened your mouth and met his cold, dark , green eyes. They seemed so dead, emotionless, and crazy. You shut your mouth again, not knowing what to do.

"Come on (Y/n)." Aiden snapped as he yanked your arm up higher, pulling half of you off the floor."

Your brain stopped processing everything in that moment. One thing echoed around your mind: Caught

It echoed around your brain as you stared at him wide eyed.

Suddenly a sharp pain resounded through your body and you looked to see Aiden bending your pinky finger completely back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt? I might've broken it..." He smiled at you, but it didn't reach his eyes.

His hand skipped your ring finger and took hold of your middle one, "Do you need more of an incentive to talk?"

Speak! You cried out internally, You need to speak (Y/n)!

A crack sounded throughout the room and you cried out in pain. Slowly the door opened, and you turned to see Connor standing in the doorway, confused.

You whimpered, the pain in your fingers starting to intensify as you turned back to Aiden, your eyes clouded.

"(Y/n)," Aiden mused, "Don't make me break your pointer finger. You just have to answer me."

Connor came over and sat on the bed, staring at you, and your body shook.

"I went out with Reed..." You squeaked out, waiting for Aiden to grab a finger or switch his attention to something else.

"Go on." Aiden commanded, his eyes glinting.

"I wanted to try to ride Mei again. S-She threw...threw..." The pain was starting to become overbearing and you couldn't think straight.

A hand came across your face and you saw that Connor had slapped you.

"Pay attention." Connor snapped.

You nodded, "She threw me off! I guess my sweater got dirty. I was so tired and exhausted from fear that I came up here a-and fell asleep. That's all! I promise!"

Aiden glanced at Connor before taking a hold of your pointer finger.

"No!" You cried out, "I'm telling the truth! Please!" You pulled against his grip, your eyes widening even more. Slowly you felt the grip on your finger and wrist go away and you sank to the floor, clutching your hand.

Be careful (Y/n)... Nadia's voice echoed in your mind. Tears silently streamed from your eyes. Someone lifted you up and laid you back on the bed.

"Shhh, its okay (Y/n)" Connor soothed as he went to lay down on your right.

"See?" Aiden asked softly, "Telling us the truth wasn't that hard now was it?"

You didn't have the strength to respond. Slowly, you felt two pairs of arms wrap around your waist and torso. Connor and Aiden pressed themselves against you and collectively sighed.

"I love you (Y/n)." Aiden murmured as he slowly drifted off.

"Sweet dreams dear." Connor mused as he too slowly started to drift off.

You silently cried yourself to sleep, the pain overwhelming your mind.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.1K 22
"be careful of what you wish for." ━━━━━ yandere! male! other mother x reader -in which sweet little you falls into the trap of a tall, dark and hand...
4.7K 95 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
120K 5.2K 18
[Yandere!Knight x Princess!Reader] When a knight meets the only person he thinks it is worthy protecting, nothing would stop him to keep her away fro...
18.2K 575 38
A contracted Webnovel series with over a hundred positive reviews! 🌹 With more than a hundred thousand reads! 🌹 Featured on Webnovel! 🌹 Rated 4.9...