Glow up|J.J.H

By jaehyuns_bread

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" "BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT AND UGLY!WHO EVEN WANT TO DATE YOU?!" "..............." More

Hey guys!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Help me!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Ten)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chater 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
WHAT THE HECK?
Chapter 24

CHAPTER 23

3.1K 79 49
By jaehyuns_bread

FLASHBACKS ON CHAPTER 22

My face was a few inches apart From Hendery's face. He looked at me in my eyes then my lips.

He moved closer and i closed my eyes then...

JULIA'S POV

I felt a warm touch in my face. I opened my eyes.

"You are crying" he mumbled as he wiped the year that fell from my eyes.

Wow i feel stupid...

"Ouh.. Thanks" i said trying to hide the dissapointment that the Kiss did-what the heck? Nooooo don't tell me i have feelings for him.. I don't want to fall in love again.

"Miss,step in the ferris wheel please"

The guy that manage the ferris wheel said and i Just nodded.

"Wait.. Should we wait for them?" I asked Hendery, trying to forget about the situation that made my heart hurt.

"I think its better to ride It now, Catherine doesn't mind. She always rides the ferris wheel."

"But Mar-" "Lets Just go, there are people waiting."He pushed me gently into the ferris wheel.

THIRD POV

"Hey guys!We bought some cotton candy!" Mark and Catherine came but realised they were gone.

"Aww they went without us!"Catherine said but then Mark put his hand on her shoulder.

"Its fine. By the way, i Think Julia likes Hendery,don't you think?" Mark asked while biting into his big fluffy blue cotton candy.

"OH my god! Yesss! I thought i was the only one that thought of that because she always takes glances of Hendery."She turned around and pointed to a bench to sit and wait for Hendery and Julia.

Mark nodded and walked there.

"To be honest, i really Like Julia but she deserves someone better." Mark sighed thinking about her.

Catherine stayed silent, not knowing what to Say.

"Anyways, i don't want to ruin the mood. How is the cotton candy?"

"Reallllly good! But, i cant eat much of eat. I am on a diet,that's why i bought one. I Will give the rest to Hendery."

"Why bother being on a diet? You already look pretty fit." He asked looking in the distance.

"You know, i don't really Like sugary food. I Just eat them sometimes because my sugar level gets really Low. This is my first sugary thing in three days.I don't know, eating sugary things makes me feel sick. If i eat too much, i feel like throwing up." i nodded,it was silence for a while

"Well lets take pretty pics" she Broke the silence

HENDERY'S POV

We rode the ferris wheel. As soon we did,

"Hey!That's Mark and Catherine! If we waited for Like 10 seconds, we could have rode It together."She sounds a little upset but trys to hide It.

"Sorry" i mumbled but i could see she heared it because she looked at me as soon as i apologized.

"i want to spend time with you again,so i asked Catherine to go some other places" I thought

"No no no! Its okay!We all can ride It in the future!" She said sounding cheerful.

I smiled at her.

We reached the top and It stopped for the opportunity to look at the breath-taking view.

I looked at the direcrion of the Window then i looked at Julia, shaking a little but acts Like she is enjoying it. She was fiddling with her fingers while looking at them.

I took her hands into mine.

"You know.. I missed you" I thought as i caressed her hand. She looked up suddenly and She looked at me. I then smiled back, taking off my hand off her and looked at the view.

JULIA'S POV

I notice that we were on top and i looked down... THAT WAS A BAD IDEA. I sit further the Window.

I looked at Hendery, he was looking out at the view.

"He somewhat looks so familiar" I thought and a thousand pictures in my head popped up. Then It became.. What looked like a memory. My head started to spin..

-FLASHBACKS-

"Julia! Julia! Come here!" Mrs. Song said. Julia ran to her while smiling."Yes aunty?" she crouched down to her level and She pointed at what seems to see a married couple.

"You see that pretty woman and her husband? They want to adopt you" she said and Julia's eyes wided. Her eyes starts to tear up.

"N-NO! NO! I-I dont w-wa t to be adopted again! I Will Just get hurt again.." She cried into Mrs. Songs embrace.

"Honey, i know the previous family hurted you but promise me, these People are great People. They are my friends actually. If they hurt you,you can call me but the chance of them hurting you is very Low. " Mrs. Song said while giving Julia a piece of paper.

Julia was Just a 6 year old kid that was left alone since she was a baby.She was left at a front door of this orphanage. She was a caring, cute, kind and playful Child. She was always happy until she got adopted when she was 6 years old. She was abused.. She was used for an anger and stress reliever. One day, Julia got beaten up and She gotten away from they house, and She was seen by a woman.

Julia cried and asked her for help. The woman called the police and comforted the scared little girl.

When the police arrived, Julia told them everything but It was not easy. She was afraid that the family Will beat her up more but the woman comforted her until she was calm.

The married couple that adopted Julia, was arrested for Child abuse and Julia was sent back at the orphanage.

Since then, Julia haven't really talked to anyone and always avoided People when they came in the orphanage if they wanted to adopt some kid.

It happened for almost a year. She was always sad, always skipping Lunch and dinner.

Well Mrs. Song tried to help but Julia always teared up when she brings a topic up about if she wanted to be adopted again.

Julia was scared for life.

Until one day, Mrs. Song called a friend since her friend always wanted to adopt a kid, she wanted to adopt one so she can help a kid to be happy again.

So she called her friend and her husband in to see Julia. Julia was in one of the room she shared with other Kids, she was Just drawing. Until she heard a creak on the door.

She turned her head around to see Mrs. Song.

"May i Come in?" Mrs. Song asked and Julia nodded.She turned her body to her and Mrs Song walked towards her and crouched to her level.

"Hey honey, they are here" Julia knew what she meant and She Just stayed quiet,she can't do Anything, there was no way to stop this. So she Just nodded which made Mrs. Song shocked and thought Julia was ready for a New family.

She took Julia's small hand and helped her get off the chair towards the door. They walked out and walked down the halls.

"Are you excited?" i stayed quiet. She sighed. "Please trust me, they are good People" When they arrive dat the front room where the register place was, Julia saw a couple. Around the early thirty's. They turned around and saw the little girl.

They smiled sweetly at me. "Hello sweetheart. Are you ready for a New family? Trust me , you Will love It there." Mrs. Song let go of Julia's hand and took out some bags that consist most of her stuff that she packed yesterday with her.

Julia stayed quiet again but smiled weakly.

"My name is Hyunee but you can call me mom from now on" She crouched to Julua's level and softly rubbed her cheeks with her warm fingers.

"And that, that Will be your father from now on, Minhyuk" He looked at Julia and smiled warmly.

"Lets go?" Hyunee said and looked at Mrs. Song then me.Mrs. Song nodded and Julia turned around to face Mrs. Song.

She spreaded her arms widely to hug her and She ran to her with tears running down her face.

"I am going to miss you honey" She said and Julia cried harder. "I Will miss you too.. I love you aunty" Julia said and Mrs. Song's eyes teard up hering her voice..

They let go and looked each other before Julia missing Mrs. Song's cheek.She waved at her one Last time before turning my heels to her New family.

Julia took Hyunee's hand that was offered so she Just took It and started to walk. She looked back for the last time to Mrs. Song and smiled.

They arrived at the car and It was a nice Black G-Wagon.

They helped Julia to sit at the back seat and secured her with the belt.

"You okay sweety?" Hyunee asked Julia and She Just nodded. Hyunee closed the door gently and walked to the passenger seat while Minhyuk was putting Julia's luggage at the trunk.

Then after a while, they drove off to Who knows where their house is. Julia felt sleepy After a few minutes and her eyelids were heavy. She eventually fell asleep.

After a 20 minute ride, they arrived in front of the Gates and Minhyuk pressed the button to open It. Hyunee looked at the mirror of the car and saw Julia sleeping soundly.

She smiled and tapped on Minhyuk's shoulder.

He hummed as he parks the car.

"Imma Carry Julia in, can you carry her luggages?" He nods and finished parking the car.

Hyunee got out of the car and closed her door.She went to the side where Julia was sitting and opened the door.

Hyunee smiled looking at the peaceful, sleeping Child. She carried the 7 year old in her arms and closed the car door.

Hyunee turned her heels towards her house.

She ringed the doorbell, and the door flung opened,making a loud bang sound but Julia didn't budge. She looked down to see her son, shaking her head.

"Sorry mom.. I was excited to see you!" the little boy said while another girl appeared at the door.

"Mom! I tried to stop him from running and being hyper in the house but he is Just the definition of stubborn."She said while crossing her arms, looking at his little brother.

" Well- wait.. She is here! Julia is here!"The little girl saw Julia in her mom's arm and She jumped around, excited to have a little Sister.

Hyunee smiled and nodded,making the" shh" signal by putting her index finger to her lips. The both Kids nod excitedly.

Minhyuk suddenly appeared behind his wife and kidded her forehead."Okay Kids, lets go inside.
They went inside, Hyunee went upstairs to Julia's room that was already decorated.Minhyuk follwed behind her to put Julia's Luggage.

Minhyuk opened the door,

Hyunee put Julia on the bed but Julia suddenly opened her eyes slowly.

" Oh.. You woke up, do you want to sleep back or you want to Explorer the house and your siblings?" Hyunee asked while stoking the little Girls hair.

Before she could answer, the door opened and Julia looked at the door.

She saw a boy and a girl that looks a little older than her." Well, i guess you are meeting your sibli-"She got cut by The older girl screaming running to her

" Julia!!! Oh my god! You are really here!"she hugged Julia really tightly,She was shocked.. She never felt welcome before like the previous family.

Julia slowly and hesitately hugged her back. They Broke the hug." Hi! My name is Catherine! I Will be your older Sister from now on! I am teo years older than you."She introduced herself and Julia smiled,she likes her energetic personality.

"I hope we Will get along together well! I Will be your Best friends from now on too!"

Julia smiled more widely, which means she already loves It here. She never thought she would feel great here that Quick. She hopes this is the family that Will be with her forever.

Catherine continued

" He is-"

" My name is Hendery!"

-END OF FLASHBACKS-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 29
"You betrayed us all..."
383K 15.2K 53
❝aren't we breaking the rule?❞ [NCT DREAM x HRVY]
85.2K 2.5K 72
Taeyong smirks "You still like bullying people huh" "No no I don't" Taeyong walked closer to Jaehyun "Yes yes you do"
42.1K 851 18
In which a girl comes back to her hometown just to find that her best friend isn't who she thinks he would be. Idol 🎤 au