Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

Autorstwa Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... Więcej

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

21. Next page ~ In My Head ~

4.1K 134 87
Autorstwa Bunniesjungkoo

Sorry I have been a lazy f**k

😂 but I'm starting a new job, with wayyy better hours and it's actually located right behind me house looollll

Sorry this might be short-

And someone wanna write a lemon for me ??

Like y'all are 🤰🏼 , cause on the first date you guys did the nasty , and I was gonna do a flashback of it - probably in the next chapter

——
- oh andddd Meliodas isn't home, he said that he's gonna go hunt for some animals and do some lookout for the town. Make sure everything is good and safe 👍- just an fyi (cause I'm not writing that in the story) —

Y/N POV

What to do, what to do ?

I was so nervous- I mean how do you explain to someone that your holding another being inside of you ?

First of all , my emotions are everywhere. It feels like I'm on a rollercoaster , so many things were confusing me. First I don't know the guy, next I dislike him, then all of a sudden I fall in love with him and the first date we have,  I end up pregnant.

"What's the matter N/N (nickname)?" I turned my head to see Elizabeth standing in the middle of the room holding her stuffed animal. She rubbed her eye with her left hand and held onto her toy with the other.

"Nothing you need to worry about Liz." Smiling softly at the small girl , I open my arms for her to run into. Softly giggling at her cuddling into me.

Placing my chin on top of her head I begin to hum a soft tune. It's became a habit to softly hum or sing to her, I enjoy it. I created a soft tune/song for us, and now she can only fall asleep to it. I brush my fingers through her silver hair as I cradle her with my other hand.

After a few minutes I look down to see that she fell asleep again, she was clutching her small hands onto my shirt. Smiling softly at the small child, I pick her up into my arms. Carrying her to her room, I make sure to tuck her in nicely. It was only a little after 1, guess it's nap time for her right now. Heh.

Closing the door to her room softly I make my way over to the library room I had. A good book always helped clear my mind.

Looking through the shelves , I find my favorite book that I could never get tired of reading. It was called B/N (book name). Sitting in one of the chairs, I open to the first page and begin to have my imagination take flight.

Imagining each scene, and each person that said what. How their movements would look and their emotions that took hold of them. I could daydream all day. Sighing in bliss , I turn to the next page.

"What's the plan ?" Looking up , slightly startled. I see Hawk laying on the table , which was in front of me, staring at me.

"Hmm ?" I ask softly.

"I said what's the plan now ? I mean you won't be able to fight in the war ? Plus why change your mind all of a sudden ? First you wanted to fight the demons and now you don't ??" Sighing I mark the page I was reading and close my book. Setting it on the table, I adjust my eyesight to the cat licking it's paw.

"I know, but after being here for quite awhile, I've learned that if we have a holy war, we're just damaging the humans. Also, maybe I can change their minds somehow, like there has to be some niceness inside them somewhere. And plus more harm will be done, so I can't let there be a holy war..." my mind began to wander , I started to imagine all the bloodshed and the screams from the humans. It'll be a nightmare.

"But it's already to late" Hawk gets into a sitting position.

"Huh?" I was slightly baffled, maybe being with the humans for so long is injuring my IQ.

"I said it's too late, think about it. The Holy War started once the demons started to kill everyone. Just we haven't gotten to the final battle yet. And that battle will come sooner then we think." For a Fat cat, he made a lot of sense. My eyes slightly widen for a split second, of course I need to hurry and think of something.

"I need to hurry and gather a meeting with everyone ! And quick." Standing up in a rush, I turn to look for a certain object of mine. This was needed to help contact everyone. Not everyone can talk with their minds like me.

"W-where is it ??? It was just here a few days ago !!" I began to panic. There was a small orb that I hid behind one of the books, inside the wall. They said to use it when something urgent came up, like an emergency meeting for example.

"Lose what ?" Hawk pranced to me and moved his head around my legs to see what I was doing.

"Th-the orb ! It's gone !! I have no clue where it's at ! Someone must've took it !" I was still panicking over the missing object.

"What?! how ? That's impossible we would've known !"

"I know ! That's why I'm panicking! I don't understand how someone could've taken it without one of us noticing! " I began to pace back and forth in the small library room.

"Crap, now what ??" Hawk began to pace with me. Trying to come up with any ideas.

"What if we ask Y-"

"No" I cut him off. I already knew what he was gonna say. "We got into an argument last time we talked..." I slid down to floor gripping onto my hair.

"Agh fuck !" This orb is so important. In the wrong hands, they can find out where everyone is at. They can find out our plans and where are meetings are held, they'll be able to find a way into heaven. This orb is important, without it - someone can kill them.

" Okay, I'm going to go and fly to our meeting, or maybe I'll head over to Heaven. Try finding BF/N (best friend name). On my way there I'll try to communicate with Her/Him. While I do that I need you to stay here and watch Elizabeth for me. Protect her at all costs." I give Hawk a stern look as I dash down the stairs.

Making my way out the door, I start to run down the dirt path, wanting to gain some speed before jumping towards the sky. When all of a sudden a name ran across my head.

Meliodas....

What if- what if he took it ? I mean he couldn't have, I don't sense an ounce of evil in him. And he would never do that ! He loves us, he loves me. At least I think he does. I know these last few months have been so hectic. So confusing and so many things going on at once, it's hard to keep track.

This has went way to fast for me to comprehend.

But if Meliodas stole it, why would he need it ?

U-unless he's one of the

"Ten Commandments ?" I finished my thought out loud as I stopped in my tracks. My eyes widen in horror.

"B-but he wouldn't ! He's a good guy, like me !" I tried to persuade myself that he was a good person, but my brain told me otherwise.

If he's a good guy why is it that every time he goes out to 'hunt' , one of the clans get hurt and so many people start dying. But when he comes back it's as if nothing happened ?

Everything becomes quite when he comes back home, but when he leaves the house that's when they destroy everything.

Then that explain's why two of the Ten Commandments knew where I was staying, but why didn't any of the other members come to see if they were still alive, or to even avenge them ?

Maybe because Meliodas told them not to
Maybe he threatened them
Maybe this was apart of his plan all along

But why kill two of the Ten Commandments ? Why didn't he let them kill me back then ? Was it for his own enjoyment ? Did he like to see people suffer, no matter how close they are to him ?

Out of all the thoughts running through my mind , these were the ones that hurt me the most.

D-does he not even love me ? Was it all a lie ? Was this his plan all along ? To break me ? To use me ?

"I'm so fucking stupid ! How could I have been so blind ? He was literally right in front of me. Why didn't I notice ? Even my best friend saw it coming , yet I turned my cheek. Hoping he was on our team." Looking down at the promise ring he had gave me a few weeks back , I feel the tears cascade down my face. Gripping onto it I pull it off my finger and yeet it across the gravel. Pulling my fists to my chest , I begin to cry out in pain.

But all this time he wasn't, he was on theirs.

~

This story of ours almost seems like Romeo & Juliet . In the end one of us might die, or maybe even both. In the end we would never be together, this child, our child , will ceased to exist. I was on the opposing team, this Love was never meant to be. It's a Forbidden love, a curse that almost seemed bestowed upon us.

As I lay here screaming out your name in tears,

I wonder

Do you even hear me ? Did you even care ? I don't know how I'll take it once I see you on that battle field.

Although a small part of me still believes you won't be there. But my brain took control to piece everything together. My heart blinded me from the truth. Maybe it was the human emotions that were starting to get to me.

Angels don't really have emotions

Demons don't really have emotions

Yet somehow , someway , you made me gain emotions for you. I don't ever want to let them go, but human emotions suck ass.

So here I am crying out for a demons love, must I say the Prince Of Demons. I must say, your plan really worked out for you.

But before I turn the next page, I need you to tell me something

                      Was it all a lie ?

—-

This chapter reminds me of Ariana Grandes song ' In My Head'. Because y/N was everywhere, in each chapter everything was different. So much was going on yet there wasn't. So that's why I posted the YT video of song, because the song best Matchs Yalls mood and feelings during this whole book.

JUST AN FYI this is NOT THE END OF THE STORY !!! THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE !!!!

SO DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER LOLLLLL

Hellooo sorry this chapter is a bit short, and there isn't a lot of dialogue going on. But ya know what, ya girl wanted to do something different.

There's a few more chapters left, maybe 5 or 8. depending on how much I write in each chapter

SO with that being said, I might not write a lot in each chapter- just so I can drag it on longer

ALSO I'll be rewriting some chapters because I'm acting AF

AND SOMEONE Write a LEMON 🍋 FOR ME NEXT CHAPTER !!!! It'll be a flashback to y'all s first date 😊

Vote COMMENT SHARE , FOLLOW

(Currently writing some chapters for a Tamaki x reader book and a Suga x reader 🙈🙉 won't release till I've written like 5 chapters~ who else should I write a book about ? 🤔 drop in the comments ]}

GO CRAZY IN THE COMMENT SECTIONS

LOVE,

               KAYLA THE CHIMCHIM

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Riptide Autorstwa V

Dla nastolatków

308K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
176K 8.4K 69
I don't own anything except for my Oc Blossom Hitomawa.Kinda like a love story with Byakuya. Aizen and Grimmjow. I suck at fanfics but I try TwT
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...