Bounty ~old~

By redsapphire123

Michal x reader x Jason the slashers join together to kill a rough slasher. they see this girl and don't know... More

The death √(0w0)√
slasher love? ~(•=•)~
A god father and an explination. \(0∆0)\
Wake up |[ ° ^ ° ]√
A little fun __(+=+)__
slasher sandwhich (! ° !)
A mad (your size) woman ( ; - ; )
The fluffy scary wolfs " \(- + -)/"
Bang *---,-{• × •}
Murderer ( : _ ; )
fluffy boys [ • ∆ • ]
In love (π = π )
Calm before the storm pt 1( ~ = ~)
calm before the storm pt2 ( ~ = ~ )
good girl (* 0 *)
michaels and jasons pov of events (# + #)
HEY
baby girl (o///o)
leg day <( , _ , )>
too (size) > [] <
OH NO or Oh YES (=3)
pretty rough huh? : <
contract with the 2 devil's (" _ ")
BAD BITCH
Roughly Loved
being difficult... trying
confidence is key
planning
sleepover
where's Sarah?

work music * ^ *

2.8K 59 13
By redsapphire123

The music is just a vid I picked. I dont own it.

(Y/n) POV

My legs were a lot better now. But I smelt like the cream they put on me. I hope they haven't noticed anything.

I looked around for them. All I found was a note that read 

     Dear our love,
Were going to be doing extra hours this whole week. Be safe. We'll try to come visit you before bed. CURFEW IS 8 TO 8.30. be in bed by then.

             Love you, your future husband's 

This was great I could  work out more and talk to my friend's. I went upstairs to grab my phone. Just in case I locked myself in the bathroom and made me a comfortable spot with towels. 

*I explained what has been going on in the chat*

Friend 1 
  Omg I missed you. Can't believe you have the daddy of the slasher fanfiction. They're lowkey smexy. 😋🍆🍆

I smack my head

Me
  Stoooooop. I don't like when you go ten fangirl. Haven't you got a man.

Friend 2
  She a home. She with the school jock now.🍄😑

Friend 1
  Hshdjdjjsdhd.Girl don't be mad. A hoe has to hoe. And that mushroom...😏 you right about that. My other man had a🍆. But you know what jockey boy had a lot more stamina. And great performance. 

Friend 2
   Lmfaoo. Gurrrrl. Is it really that small. Hahahahahahaaaaaa.

[Ignore how bad this texting is. I don't talk to humans much lol. I stay in my rat hole.]

At this point I ignored them. They were big on boy gossip. 

I walked outside. Maybe I could work on jogging etc rn. I put on my favorite playlist and did sprint's. 

With headphones 

I've been working out for about 5 hours and I should be getting ready for them to be home soon. 

I look at my texts. All they talked about was guys… and the yearbook president. I didn't know she swung that way. And others… huh.. good to know 

Btw imagine a bitchy rich girl who no one likes because she's a snob. As the prez.

I texted them I had to go for my curfew.  They said bye and good luck.
I missed how annoying they were. I loved it.

I took a good long shower. It was hard to get the smell of grass of me. 

I was in bed by 8.30 lucky me. I knew if I was late for bed they wouldn't notice. But I felt guilty. I had gone outside without permission. What if they saw me.

No way right.

Michael's POV 
We walked inside. It was very quiet.  I started to get worried then Jason wrote she was probably asleep.

We headed up and found our angel asleep. She looked tired. I heard her stomach growl in her sleep. 

I got very annoyed. She didn't eat. I'll have to remind her tomorrow.  For now let her sleep.

We laid next to her for a bit. She was gorgeous.  Luckily we were putting more time in so we could be off early next week. Like a vacation. We probably will be home in like 2 hours instead of our usual time. Unless we find the next rogue etc. No matter what we'll be home as early as possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.1K 52
(THIS GOT REWRITTEN) [PLEASE NOTE: The cover is not usually blurry, I created this with PhotoShop and made it with 300 resolution and 1024x1600, so i...
129K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
1.3K 66 10
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Meanless to say as a warning Jason Voorhees as a character has traits to be very much cold and silent in all media which stays true in this...
1.6K 11 8
Front cover by Angus Satanae on Twitter ___ I just wanna start this of by saying that requests are open. ___ What my comments mean ❤️-I liked your c...