Markbum ff~ Cheater (on hold)

Por LovableJooheon

Mark and Jackson have been dating for 3yrs. On their anniversary mark catches Jackson cheating on him with Ji... Más

1
2
3
4
5
Thank you!
6
Should i?
Not an update
Happy pride month!!
Part 7
Part 8
We hit 2K reads!!!
On hold
George Floyd
Question
Part 10
Why is this allowed
Yo

Part 9

577 25 4
Por LovableJooheon

*2 days later* mark POV

It's been two days since Youngjae had come. I've been thinking about what he said a lot.

Jaebum POV

After the news 2 days ago, Mark has been zoning out. I think he's really scared of what might happen.

Jackson's POV

It's been 2 days since Youngjae told them what might happen, just like I told him to. The plan is to make them paranoid so that they live there life in fear, and when the time is right I steal Mark and teach him not to run from me.

Im sorry this was extremely short but I will come back with a better longer chapter. ❤️❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
78.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...