2

Jaebum's POV
•_•

I went to pick up Mark from [insert street name pt.2]. When I arrived I saw him sitting on a bench. I could see the dried up tear streaks on his face, and that just made me even more angry. 'He shouldn't be curing over some dimwit like Jackson! He isn't worth your tears!' I thought to myself. I then went to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. When he saw me, he said, "Jaebummie.. I-it hurts!!" It felt like an arrow was just thrown through my heart, "shhh. Mark it hurts me more to see you cry over that piece of sh-poop." I said blocking out the cursing, because it probably isn't the right moment to be cursing. "Let's just go back to my house, eh?" I asked. "Y-yeah t-that'd be nice" Mark squeaked. So we got in my car (forgot to mention..Jaebum has a car 😂)

(Jaebum's car meh dudes)And drove to my house

And drove to my house.

Mark's POV
>~<

When we got to Jaebum's house, he asked me what happened. So I explained to him the story, braking down at the end. "Was I not good enough for him?" I screamed. I felt like an full out blown disappointment. "No Mark, he wasn't good enough for you." Jaebum said. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller and started crying, it was Jackson. Jaebum took my phone away and answered it.

Jaebum's POV
•_•

Jaebum- "hello?"
Jackson- "oh hey Jaebum, umm why do you have mark's phone?"
Jaebum- "because I do. Why are you calling him?" I said starting to get a little mad.
Jackson- "because I was wondering where he was. But now I'm thinking he's cheating on me with you!"
Jaebum- "OK! I've had enough Jackson! You are the one cheating! I have mark's phone because he wasn't going to answer when he saw it was you calling. He TOLD ME that you were cheating on him! So why don't you go dig yourself a big a** hole and go fall in it. It might just give you some common sense!" I hung up before he could say something else.

I mean who would think that mark if all people would cheat?! That's like saying that a small little puppy killed a person! It's just ridiculous! You know, now that I think about it Mark would need somewhere to stay right? I'll ask him to stay here! I mean it's not that bad of an idea now is it. Well I'll ask him tomorrow because I'm pretty sure that's he's gonna end up staying the night. "Mark! You wanna go to sleep?" I yelled. He answered, "yea I'll be up in a minute!" I said ok and went to bed. He knows where the guest room is to I didn't need to show him. I slowly started to fall asleep, thinking about how tomorrow would go, until I finally fall asleep.

 I slowly started to fall asleep, thinking about how tomorrow would go, until I finally fall asleep

(Jaebum's house)

__(/> ~ <)/\( ^ ~ ^\)__
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of cheater!! And have a nice day/night ❤️❤️