L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Instagram
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 60

1.2K 44 4
By ShrazyMe

Posted 2 hours ago

LuxeLopez: V O G U E! While on my girls trip, I was contacted by the Vogue team. This is the new digital cover that will be released in a few days alongside my holiday snaps as well as a vlog for @VogueUS

3,090,943 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I video call Maya and my momma as we wait on our boat which is going to take us to the mainland. We have literally been chilling on the beach until we were informed that a boat will be arriving to drop off stocks before heading back to the mainland.

"Ooooh there it is." Shayla points to the boat that is approaching and we let out cheers.

Nia wraps her arms around my shoulder and I smile at her. 

"Thank you for bringing me on this trip, it has honestly been so nice." I softly say to her and she kisses my cheek.

"I have your back, Luxe." She squeezes my shoulder and I rest my head on hers. "When my building was being knocked down and I needed a place to stay, you let me stay with you for months before I got a new apartment. You're always there to help people, it's nice to be able to help you too."

Katy calls us over after discussing our plans with the driver who agrees to drop us back a few hours later, we make our way onto the boat and shortly after the driver starts.

I lift my phone up to take a selfie of myself.

"Girl, you is glowing." Katy comments as she takes a video of me.

"Look at that tan." Shayla admires my tan which makes me laugh and Nia adds.

"GIRL, WE ARE THE SAME COLOUR!" Nia gasps while putting her body close to mine. "OH MY!"

We laugh at how excited she iss. 

We spend the next forty five minutes capturing images and videos for our instagram pictures. The view is honestly to die for and everything just looks so beautiful, it makes me want to buy my own island and live there.

"I would love to bring Maya out here." I comment as I think of my daughter. Her eyes would lit up at the scenery and even though she doesn't understand the beauty just yet, the look on her face would be worth it. I've been truly blessed with a beautiful baby.

Once we reach the mainland, I gasp at how beautiful it looks and how beautiful the people look. There is something different about a person when they are happy, they start glowing from within and I hope that I will see that in Michael some day.

"Take a picture of me." I tell Nia as I stand on the beach.

"YESSS MAMA! VOGUE!" God, I love Nia Phoenix.

We spend the next few hours exploring the mainland, talking to the locals and getting to know more about their culture. The girls were in some shop buying handcrafted items when I spotted two familiar faces. 

Christian DeLuca and Amira Azulay. 

Amira Azulay is the Moroccan heiress that Christian was dating until he cheated on her with me. But here they are, on this island, looking loved up.

"Luxury, hey." Amira catches my eye and gives me a tight smile. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Luxe..." Christian faintly says before clearing his throat. "How are things?"

"Things are good." I awkwardly respond with a fake smile. "Just here on a little mommy getaway vacation."

"Christian, what's your ass doing here?" Nia says as all three of them walk out of the shop. "Didn't y'all break up?"

"We are just here celebrating some news." Amira says with a bright smile as she turns to the side. "We are expecting."

In that moment, everything went silent and all I could is look at Christian who looks uncomfortable.

"Expecting what?" Nia purses her lips as she takes a step forward.

Christian sighs, "We are expecting a baby."

"OH HELL NO!" Nia shouts and I start walking away. "Christian, see your ass back at the states."

The girls quickly follow after me as I make my way back to the beach.

---

We've been having a nice dinner but the air is slightly tense.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Shayla asks as we sip on our cocktails. As soon as we got back to our villas, I hit the motherfucking bar and got me some tequila.

"I'm just shocked." I shrug my shoulders. "Shit happens."

"No girl." Nia disagrees, "Your situation doesn't just happen. THAT MAN is the reason that you can't have kids then out of nowhere, you got pregnant. You can't have anymore kids but he can go around impregnating Moroccan fake royalty."

"I FUCKING KNOW." I grab my glass and throw it in her direction.

"Yes girl, let it out." Nia says while stepping out of the way. I start grabbing all the shit on the table and I begin to chucking them in different directions while yelling.

I don't take note of the fact that Shayla has a broom out, cleaning away some of the glass or that Katy is starting to tear up.

"Get in the pool." Nia says while dragging me towards the pool. I jump right in, letting out all of my frustrations in the water. I hate Christian.

I love Christian, I hate him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 326 17
And I Know We're Not The Same As We Were โ€โ€โ€Ž social media & real life mzzystars ยฉ 2023
162K 4.8K 37
"Wait you're the Y/N everyone talks about? Everyone says that you're so quiet and timid like a nerd." "What can I say? I like to challenge stereotype...
16.7K 1.5K 68
Lorraine Fowler is now thirty and she is a mother of two. She has a son named Joshua whom is 2 and a baby girl Kaia whom is 8 months old. She has...
123K 3.1K 43
My name is Abigail Clover. I had never been in the public eye before I met him. He had nearly 3 million subscribers on YouTube, 1,5 million followers...