The Darkside

By LilMarkerJ

*twerks* Chocolate~ *giggles* More

The Darkside
My love๐Ÿ˜˜
The Idoit
Happy Pride Month
Random me
Let's Roleplay :3 meow~
Sil
Raven J
Jackowelm
Emotional days (เฒฅ อœส–เฒฅ)โค
Drama
Just want to share :3
Sadness that kills my life
S.Leon
๐Ÿ‘
UwU
BIRTHDAY!!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Weird Dream

30 2 16
By LilMarkerJ

So.. Last night I had a dream about my best friend not talking to me anymore.

How did it happened? Well at first we are normal talking at Instagram or some sort of message place then all of sudden they gained some new friends.

They message each other on Instagram very happy and all that. And I tried to talk to them but can't. Everytime I want to talk, they are busy talking to someone else and the worst thing is I can't type anything or talk anymore like I was blocked out.

And that's when I wake up and check my phone.. Luckily they are still here with me.

The End. 😂  Did you enjoyed? 😂😂

Scary or sad? 🤔

*shrugs*

L. M. J out!

⚠These pictures are not owned by me just found them on pinterest. Credits to artists⚠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...