Loving Her | Jungkook✓

By staerlette

"I purple you" "What the heck are you saying dude?" A BTS Jeon Jungkook fanfiction © 2019 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

25

1K 32 5
By staerlette

5 months later

Third Person's Pov

He was in the hallway,walking calmly and humming to his favorite song.Whereas,soshi just rolled her eyes since all of the girls we're drooling at the new hot male teacher.

"Oh,y'all quit it he ain't gonna fall for your stupid shits."she said as a matter of fact and then suddenly,all of them looked at her with dangerously death glares in which she raised her middle finger in return.

Jeon Jungkook's Pov

I smirked as all the girls here on Purple Academy seems to be looking on me.With my smirk still evident I spotted a beautiful chick checking me out from head to toe.So,I teased her by winking at her I just laughed at the next thing she did because she just slapped her friend who was also checking me out.

"I just made my entry but all of the girls are now falling for me huh?"

"Shut the fuck up remember you still have your girlfriend."Yoongi,slapped my head making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'm just try'na joke y'a know?"I groaned,rubbing my the spot where he hit me earlier.

"Tsk,get ready your first class starts in 5 minutes."

Y/N's POV

"Tell Jade that she'll be the one to handle the counter while I'm gone."I told to my assistant who immediately nodded and went to Jade.

After the customer paid for her newly dyed hair I smiled, thanking her and telling to come back again next time for another hair treatment.

So,as you can see I already have my own salon so there's really no problems on paying all the needs both me and Jungkook has.And Jungkook just got his teaching license and was now currently teaching on highschool.

Speaking of him,an idea popped right into my head.Since I'm on my way to the mall to buy some decorations and furnitures I decided to buy him a food and visit him.

I smiled, getting my keys and going inside the car to do what I'm supposed to do.

•••

Since it's lunch break,the security guard allowed me to go inside the large campus.The first thing I noticed was girls we're grouped together forming a small circle as they scream and jump.

Just what the hell are they doing?

I sighed "Girls nowadays we're just too noisy"

Then all of a sudden a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the group girls.

Jungkook just winked at me and leaned in,kissing me straightly on the lips.My eyes got wide and heard other girls screaming, some saying offensive words but i didn't even give a damn about,and some saying stay strong.

"Everyone,this is my girlfriend Y/N"she introduced me to this girls whilst I just looked at him confused in which he just mouthed a 'explain it to you later'.

•••

I placed the blue lunchbox on his table a took a seat at the chair place just infront of his desk.

"So mind explaining me what the hell is going on there?"I raised my eyebrows in suspicion.

He took a seat on his swivel chair opening the lunch box and eating the meal.

"I just started my work this morning and all girls we're already asking for a date,my number and asking if I'm single."he sighed.

"Then what about that incident earlier?"I asked him,not caring if I'm being too much or what.

"All of them ask if I'm single and I said that I'm taken but they just won't let me free and kept denying the fact good thing you came so that I can really prove them."

"Just look how big your impact to them.I'm so proud of you."I said.

"Wait,are you not worried that maybe some psycho will get me away from you?"he pouted and I just laughed it off.

"Off course not, because I trust you"I smiled,crinkling my nose and he just pinch my cheeks.

"Fuck,look how cute my girlfriend is"he stood up from his seat and attacked me with multiple kisses until he loses it and kissed me passionately.

I took a seat on his lap,sliding my hand up from his waist to his neck and pulling him closer so that I can feel every movement his lips with mine.I giggled in between kisses when he started to tickle me making me pull away from him.

"I love you"he whispered

"I love you more"I replied

"I love you most"

"I love more than most"

"I love you to infinity and beyond"

"I love you,I love you I love you!"I shouted and resting my head on the crook of his head as pulled him closer to me whilst I kissed softly his neck.

"Oh shit,sorry for interrupting"a voice said and immediately closing the door.

I jolted up from my seat and my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

"I think someone needs you now.I will go now then,see you later babe."I said,grabbing my black Prada bag and was about to walk away when Jungkook said no and pouted making me roll my eyes.

"Your co-teacher need you now."I opened the door to see a girl,her hair tied into a high pony with a pink bow placed neatly on it.

I smiled at her and she immediately bowed."I think you have an important meeting with him you can now talk together."

"Oh yeah,and sorry for disturbing the two of you."

"No,no don't worry it's just accidental."I laughed and she just smiled at me.

I looked at Jungkook one last time and giving him a flying kiss before I walked out of the office room.

•••

I groaned,placing my bag on the coffee table as I let myself collapse on the couch.We were busy arranging the furnitures and decorations earlier that we almost put the customer into danger good thing Suho,my staff,managed to save her.

And being scared that if we keep the shop open and harm any customer further,we just decided to close it and started working until the clock strikes 7:00 and just decided to go home and take a rest after the tiring afternoon work.

Jungkook who seemed to be confused,popped out from nowhere  wearing his gray sweatpants and exposing his torso.I gulped,looking away when I saw his toned six pack abs.

"Nothing just tired"I sighed, closing my eyes shut and massaging my temples.

"Oh,want me to energize you then."he wiggled his eyebrows making me look at him a confused ones.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know,a kind of energizing activity wherein the boy pleasures-"I glared at him and covered his mouth not wanting to hear any of his shits.

I'm pure

"I'm just gonna take a shower be right back."I stood up from my seat,walking upstairs so that I can change into my dirty sweating clothes.

Once I finished getting off all my clothes.I got inside the warm shower I nodded my head, satisfied by the temperature of the water.While I was humming to Taylor Swift's Blank space,I grabbed the bottle of vanilla almond scented shampoo.I pressed the bottle and the liquid came out as the familiar scent going inside my nostrils.I lathered it on my long hair played with bubbles forming in my hands.

Then,all of a sudden Jungkook knocked on the door making me jolt up from the shower,I nearly got slipped but I fastly placed my hand on the wall preventing me from slipping.

"What now Jungkook?"I shouted

"Just come out, it's really important"he shouted back.

I washed my hair and closed the running shower.I wrapped the silk robe on my body and went to open the door.

"Now what's wrong?"I got shocked when Jungkook got inside,and locked the door.

"You,is the problem your making me horny babe."he whispered seductively on my ear and licked slowly my earlobe making every single goosebumps on my skin appear.

Jungkook got away from my ear and now, looking at me with lust eyes.

"You know,ever since you got your salon shop and had less time with me I missed your touch so fucking much.And now that you're here right infront of me.I think today is the right time."he whispered,his hot breath hitting my lips.

He then,licked my lips and kissed me in a teasing way making me turn on.

Jungkook just know,how to fucking turn me on huh?

⚠️Smut ahead, ain't good at this so sorry if it fails to be the smut your expecting it to be.

I groaned as he grind his hips with mine,feeling his large bulge.A moan immediately slipped out from my mouth when grind it in a fast motion.

Jungkook licks my lips again and bit my bottom lip.I placed both of my hands on his cheeks and started kissing him roughly with tongues slipping inside each other's mouth.The sound of us kissing in such a heated scene really excites me.Jungkook pulled away, leaving soft kisses on my neck until he lost it and started doing Love bites here and there.

I moaned out again,as I felt him sucking and biting hardly on my sensitive spot in my neck but I could care less because all what matters most now is just pleasure, pleasure and pleasure.

Jungkook moved his head down licking my collarbone down to my chest until he reached my breasts.Jungkook quickly removed the robe and throwing it somewhere as he started to bite my erected nipples.

Jungkook pushed me inside the shower and I let my head rest on the wall as I let him p do whatever he wants on my body.After licking it,he moved down,giving butterfly kisses on my belly making me giggle a little.

"I love hearing your voice"he said in a husky tone.I looked down at him,his glossy and red cherry lips shined underneath the light making me crawl down and kiss him again.

He pulled away,his lust eyes looking at me with a smirk showing on his lips.

"Since you're making me horny for too long,I think you should please your daddy?"he winked at me.

I kissed his lips and pulled away quickly."Sure daddy"

Jungkook carried me bridal style and opened the door.He placed me carefully on the bed and I watched him remove his sweatpants on and also his boxers revealing his boner on display.

"I've been desiring this for too long and now I'm glad that it's happening."he smirked laying beside me and position himself.

"Be thankful,I'm in the mood for this"I replied, leaning closer.I licked the top of his dick and decided to slowly wrap it once I finally sucked all of it as it reached my throat.Jungkook's moans made me bob my head up and down so fast.

His moans we're like the ones who gives me energy to continue what im doing.

(Lol,fuck this I don't know what the hell im writing.)

With a final suck,I let my mouth covered with the salty liquid as I lick all of it and kissed him letting him taste it also.

(Seriously, I'm so embarrassed)

Jungkook pulled away,and gently place me underneath him.He kissed me again,our tongues playing each other as both of our lips move in sync.Jungkook,slides his hands on my back up and down until he reaches my butt squishing it hard making my back to arch back.

We both pulled away, both breathing heavily.As both of us we're busy breathing heavily,Jungkook grabbed his sweatpants from the floor grabbing a condom and wearing it on.Once all of it was prepared,he looked at me and not with lust eyes anymore but instead a gentle and loving ones.

"Are you ready?"

I just nodded my head,as my excitement grew higher.It's not like I haven't sex with Jungkook before.Past months ago we take 3 sexual intercourse every week but since I became busy because of my salon we barely have time with each other.

Jungkook kissed the back of my hand and forehead gently before winking at me and started to thrust in and out slowly but since I grew impatient I told him to be faster.He followed what I said and thrust fastly until my toes curled up from the pleasure my whole body was receiving.The bed was creaking due to his powerful thrust.I looked at him in the eyes, staring at those chocolate brown eyes.

"I feel so special for having you in my life"I whispered.

"I feel so special too"he said kissing me again passionately.

Jungkook just thrust me until I reached my climax and nearly cumming.Jungkook just fastened his thrusts until he also reached his climax and cum.

We both breath heavily,his body just resting on mine.And with few thrusts,he pulled out laying beside me.I grabbed the blanket that fell off from earlier and wrapped it around your bodies.

Jungkook grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and kissing me on the forehead.

"Goodnight baby,I love you"

I didn't bother to reply since my eyelids closed and I immediately fall asleep in his arms.

Someone's Pov

"Okay,good luck on your mathematics examination."Mr.Jeon said,I just rolled my eyes at the test paper.

This is just going to be easy.

🖤

Okay,at least it was done.Its my first time writing a smut so it's not that good but I did my best.

And btw if you're thinking this story is  cliché then you're thinking it wrong because I promise,the ending of this is not what your expecting it to be.It may sound shitty or a mess(for me) but when I asked my friends they said it was cool so yeah that's all thank you for reading this note cause I know that some of the other readers skips the authors note.And probably reading the next chapter lol😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 11.3K 36
Where BTS Jeon Jungkook thought that the Royal Maknae of Blackpink is a lesbian. ©2019™
29.1K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
1.1M 75.6K 43
"i see dead people." a jeon jeongguk fanfiction.
60.2K 2K 27
"Why does it have to be you?" "I didn't want this either" In a world where soulmates exist, what happens when two high school enemies end up having t...