A PJO Fanfiction{Nico di Ange...

By shimmer124

it's like RP I guess, you're the person...that falls in love with the one and only ghost king... More

2 Years Old
6 Years old
10 Years old
12 Years Old
13 Years Old
14 Years Old
16 Years Old
20 Years Marrige

Christmas time

144 3 7
By shimmer124

I checked

Positive. I breathed in and felt my stomach. Nico doesn't know...how will he react? Will he be mad?

I made him a cake, hoping that will make him happier, he came home and I cried.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?"

"I-im pregnat...."

"And?"

"Your the father.." I said he smiled and spun me around kissing me.

"That's great!!" He said.

" You're not mad?" I asked.

He shook his head and kissed me again.

"My love, I could never be mad, this is the happiest news I've ever heard, I'm going to be a daddy!" It was Christmas the day he found out.

9 months later: I sat in the delivery room, waiting to get my baby. I just gave birth. Nico was holding her. It was a girl, normal, she was beautiful. Nico would be a great father in the future.
"Justice?" I asked looking up at him, he nodded holding the baby.
"Justice di Angelo" I smiled

{SORRY GUYS XD DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE BABY?!-ALEXIS}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...