ruin our friendship || lee ch...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -sodaboba

โ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

INFORMATION
i | meet up friend
iii | missed requirements

ii | break from datings

1.4K 76 40
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -sodaboba

୨୧

Sunday ! 3:25 pm

When Kei finally finished laughing that Chaeryeong annoyingly waited for it, she wipes her tears away from her eyes, catching some air to inhale, and fixes herself as she went up to the other side of the chair to sit down at and faces Chaeryeong with a smile on her face.

"So, got any guys that have fitted in your standards in your todays date?" Kei asked Chaeryeong as her left arm is placing back at the chair as she crossed her legs.

"Not really, the current guy that I've dated is pretty boring and nothing special about him." Chaeryeong replied boredly as she place her right palm in her cheeks with a sigh.

"Well, who is that guy?" Kei asked again, titling her head to the left while raising her right eyebrow.

"Kang Jiseo, from our university." Chaeryeong replied bluntly.

"Woah woah woah wait-" Kei placed down her right leg and brings back her left arm to the front. "THE Kang Jiseo?" Kei repeated at Chaeryeong's reply to make sure that she heard it right.

"Yeah, him." Chaeryeong sarcastically said as she rolls her eyes. "I don't know why girls drool over him when he's just some another bad boy wannabe that wants to be cool, I thought he's kinda okay at first, but when we date now all he kept talking is about him, him and only him trying to be cool in front of me that I got annoyed and just left the date early, he's just wasting my time." Chaeryeong said.

"Wow, we'll he's a varsity in one of our volleyball team tho- but yeah I do agree that I don't see what's something good about him that other girls see." Kei agreed with Chaeryeong as she crossed her arms.

"It's just sucks that only perfect men that I could find are mostly fictional men and celebrities too, that makes me having a hard time finding just at least a simple men that could fit in my standards of men." Chaeryeong bitterly chuckled.

"Why not try to date a woman instead?" Kei jokingly said with a smug on her face, making Chaeryeong glaring at her.

"I'm straight, Kei." Chaeryeong coldly said, rolling her eyes.

"Sure you are~" She teases Chaeryeong with a slight chuckle.

"Sure, most real life men sucks, but that doesn't mean I should just date a woman already when I don't even have a single romantic feelings to them, you know?" She explained.

"Alright, alright I'm just joking geez." Kei rolls her eyes as she chuckles.

Suddenly, Osamu walks to the direction where Kei and Chaeryeong are talking, with him bringing Chaeryeong's usual order.

"Hey, Chaeryeong! Here's your drink." Osamu said as he place the drink in the table.

"Oh- thanks Osamu!" Chaeryeong head-bows at Osamu and she takes a sip from her drink already, missing her usual drink.

He then saw Kei and he suddenly smiles walking little closer to her. "Keiii! My dudeee what's up?" Osamu widens his arms and Kei got up from her chair doing their bro hug.

"Hey, Osamu!" They released their hugs from each other and Kei had a smile on her face by seeing Osamu again. "I'm doing pretty good man, how about you?" He asked at Osamu and she takes back from her seat again.

"Pretty good too, you know just us doing an experiment on trying new foods and drinks, I finally have my own car, and stuffs." He shared his doings in life to Kei and Chaeryeong.

"How about you, Kei, how is your volleyball trainings?" He asked at Kei.

"Oh well just our usual practicing our new stuffs, I'm still the setter, and in nine months, we are gonna go to the national finals this year!" Kei exclaimed making her excited to go to the nationals soon, making Chaeryeong proud of Kei's determination and hard work.

"Wow that's awesome man!" Osamu is also proud at Kei too, patting her head. "Since you are here again, is there anything you'd like to eat?" He asked again at Kei of what she would like to eat.

"Just some orange juice since I already ate before." She said, making Osamu nodded and fixing himself again. "Alright, gotcha! Be right back." He turns around and walks to the kitchen area again to prepare Kei's drink.

"Wow Kei, I'm so proud of how far you have come now!" Chaeryeong compliments at Kei making her flustered.

"Aww shocks it's nothinggg~" She scratches her nape showing her shy smile.

"I remember the first time you tried to play a volleyball is when you were practicing to serve REAL hard like you do it in Oikawa's way and instead of being cool-" Chaeryeong cutted herself as she chuckles to herself about remembering the past.

"You smashed the neighbor's car door that it almost breaks so hard and you move away quickly to live in a dorm instead-!" Chaeryeong then laughs while holding her mouth making Kei embarrassed but also laughing along too.

"H-hey-! It was my first time okay-" Kei pouts making Chaeryeong stop laughing and looking at her wiping her tears away.

"I-I know man- but damn you are so pride of yourself-!" Chaeryeong laughs again making Kei rolling her eyes.

"Pshh- at least I improved now!" Kei defended herself from being embarrassed and Chaeryeong stops laughing again.

"Alright alrighttt I'm sorryyy~" Chaeryeong smiles while pinching Kei's cheeks getting weak by her cuteness.

"Yah stoppp!" Kei whines like a kid, she wants to move Chaeryeong's hand out of the way on her face, but she also likes when Chaeryeong got flustered by her cuteness.

"Hey Kei, here's your drink!" Osamu called out on Kei and he went up to them, he then place the drink in the table.

"Oh thanks man!" Kei thanks at Osamu and drinks her beverage right away.

"Anytime man," He smiles and goes back to the kitchen again.

"So I was gonna ask, are you still going to continue dating someone until it you have a boyfriend now?" Kei asked as she placed down her drink in the table and wiping her lips.

"Honestly, I'm just gonna take a break from datings for a while, thus I'm just wasting my money on them so they won't beat my ass when I didn't want to continue to date them." Chaeryeong replied while she finished her drink now.

"So you won't use tinder too?" Kei jokingly asked while raising her right eyebrow at Chaeryeong.

"Tsk most of them are catfishers and I ain't using that app now, so yeah I'm just gonna spend time with you instead and just don't want to rush in a relationship for now." She replied.

"But you said that before our graduation in our last university year you are gonna get a boyfriend before it happens-" Kei stated as Chaeryeong cutted her off.

"I know what I said-!" Chaeryeong suddenly got embarrassed but she just brushes it off. "I just think I don't want you to always hearing my ranting stuffs of my failed dates and I just want to spend time with you instead cheering for your finals- you know?" She added.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Chae!" Kei teases at Chaeryeong making a flustered gestures.

"Yeah yeah whatever-" She rolls her eyes and got a little blush on her face. "Anyways enough about that- are there any more setters in your team tho?" Chaeryeong suddenly asked, making Kei thinking.

"Oh yeah- there are male setters in our team too if you're interested!" Kei replied making Chaeryeong excited.

"My gosh- I love some pretty setters! You gotta let me meet them please pleaseeee Keiii!" Chaeryeong begs at Kei as she holds her arm and moving her.

"Alright alright Chae! I didn't even say you aren't allowed to meet them sheesh." Kei chuckles as Chaeryeong released her arms away.

"Yes! Oh thank you- thank you Kei!" Chaeryeong stands up and hugs Kei, making her flustered again.

"Calm down Chaee! We can meet them tomorrow at lunch time, sounds good?" Kei suggested at Chaeryeong making her releasing the hug.

"Yep, sounds good alright!" Chaeryeong smiles and she takes out her wallet in her pocket and places the money on the table. "Anyways, that's all I wanna hang out with you, thanks for having your time to hang out with me, Kei." She smiles again at Kei.

"Anytime Chae, anyways wanna get out of here now?" She asked at Chaeryeong as she stands up as well.

"Yep, I think you should go home now since you are still gonna practice." Chaeryeong said as they both walk away from their spot and calling Osamu out first.

"Osamu! We're going now! Thanks for the usuals!" She called out Osamu where he is in the counter playing games on his phone, that caught his attention and he turns around to see them and they are now at the exit door.

"Oh- goodbye guys! Thanks for finally coming again!" Osamu said as they both bid a goodbye to each other.

A/N: Who's your favorite setter in Haikyuu? :3

Song playlist: Michael Carreon - The simple things

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
504K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...