iii | missed requirements

୨୧

୨୧

Monday ! 7:49am

It's almost time to start of the day in Konkuk University, and Chaeryeong is almost near at the school gate from her school as she takes a walk since the dorm for the Konkuk students is just only near at the school.

While Chaeryeong is almost at the gate of her university, Kei suddenly skates faster using her skateboard to go to school to catch up with Chaeryeong.

When Kei finally catching up with Chaeryeong, she slowed down her skateboard and she greets her with a bright smile. "Hey, Chae!" She waves at Chaeryeong and moves her two feet away from her skateboard and carries so she can walk with Chaeryeong instead.

"Oh- hey Kei!" Chaeryeong also greets Kei with a smile in her face. "Will there be a free time to your team, specifically the setters . . so I could meet with them?" She asked with a bright star looking in her eyes, excited to see Kei's men volleyball team to see the setters.

"Of course, Chae! Just have patience and I'll make sure you can meet them about-" Kei stops herself from talking as she thinks of what time of Chaeryeong can meet the men volleyball team. "-What time are you free so you can meet them tho-?" Kei asked at Chaeryeong, turning her head to look at her.

"Any time, as long as they're free, you know?" Chaeryeong replied. "I mean I can manage my time about it."

"Ahh, gotcha!" Kei noted, as they stop talking for a bit, they're now inside of the building in Konkuk university just looking at the hallways to know which way they're going, until Chaeryeong decides to speak again.

"About your guys final play," She started to speak up as she looks up to Kei. "When are ya'll going to play against with?" She asked again at Kei, while they are both walking to find their lockers, which is only beside at each other.

"Well there are two events that we need to win in order for us to be in the national finals." Kei replied, "The first one is a winter cup event, we just need to defeat all of the universities in order for us to join the spring autumn event next, which it will led us to national finals if we are gonna win in spring autumn event first too." She explained.