One Desire (Yandere Twins x F...

By ThatYandereAuthor

Your life changed the day you were requested to have an audience with the two reclusive princes of your kingd... More

The Result of Curiosity
Friendship and Uncertainty
Out of Options
Against the Wall
Measurements and Misinformation
It's All A Game
The Task At Hand
Harsh Words But Harsher Punishment
Endurance
An Unsuspected Surprise
Scowls and Stable Boys
The Danger of Food
Regret and Rethink
Necessary Help
Too Good To Be True
Ears Are Everywhere
First Mistake
Food Fixes Everything
Apologies and Deception
Second Mistake
A Shocked Mind
Hide And Seek
Love.
Undesirable Position
It's Not Right
Doubtful Mind
Reed and Micah
This is Love
Stability
Shock and Swords
Growing Closer
Unknown Meaning
Not Supposed To Happen
Coming To Terms
The Next Step
Sorry
Perfect
Waiting
The Awaited Moment
Run
The Reality
True Ending
Alternate Ending
Halloween Update!

Plan in Motion

31K 970 2.1K
By ThatYandereAuthor

A hand was running along your arm and you stirred slightly, angry at the interruption of your sleep. It continued however and you flipped on your side hoping to discourage the action any further. Obviously not getting the hint, the person continued, and you opened your eyes.

"What's wrong!?" You snapped and turned to see two heavy-lidded green eyes looking at you.

"I couldn't sleep." Aiden mumbled as he sank to his knees beside your bed.

"Why should I care?" You retorted, slowly sitting up and gathering your covers around you as if they would protect you from him.

"I'm going to be your husband soon." He replied as he rubbed an eye tiredly before getting up and sitting on the bed.

"Aiden get out of my room." You stated, watching him warily.

"No. You're so warm (Y/n). My bed is so cold without you." He almost sounded like a child begging to sleep with his mother.

"Aiden, if you come any closer into this bed, I'll...I'll break your arm."

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that a threat (Y/n)? Or a promise?" He whispered into your ear. Instinctively, you shoved him, and he toppled off the bed. Peering over you silently hoped he had been knocked out, but he looked up at you smiling.

"Its way more fun when you're physical with me dear." He murmured as he got up and sat on the bed. Before you could react again, he had your arms pinned at your sides as he hugged you.

"Aiden!" You hissed. "Stop it! I said stop!"

He ignored your protests and laid down, pressing himself into you. He sighed, "See (Y/n)? It's so much warmer when we're near each other."

"Aiden. Get out of my room! I don't like you, especially after today! Now get out of-" A hand covered your mouth.

"Goodnight (Y/n)!" He said cheerfully.

Having no other choice, you drifted off into an anger-induced sleep.

~~~~~~~~

It was dark, and you were running...running in the direction of the stables. Only one thing was on your mind. Reed. You stumbled a few times on the gravel path before the stables image slowly appeared in front of you.

Not seeing the energetic boy outside anywhere, you hesitantly ventured inside. You gasped in horror at the sight in front of you. The poor boy's body lay on the floor, horribly mangled and distorted. You fell to your knees, vaguely picking up the sound of footsteps behind you. You didn't care.

Tears were streaming down your face for the boy who you had only just met.

"Im so sorry Reed..." You cried, "Its my fault. I should've protected you better!"

"Dear (Y/n) why are you crying over that mess?" A voice spat and you turned to see Connor.

"Why would you do this!?" You screamed, clutching the fabric of your skirt as if it was a raft in the sea of your emotions.

"He was getting in the way, and you weren't listening."

"But I was! I listened to everything you said!" You replied, cradling his head in your lap, "He didn't deserve this!"

"On the contrary (Y/n)," Another voice said as Aiden came up from behind Connor, "He was trying to take you away from us."

You shook as your fingers combed through his bloodied blonde locks, some of your tears falling on his cheek making it seem like he was crying as well. You wept, not caring that the twins were watching you.

"We got the assistant too." Connor murmured, his eyes glinting in malice.

Your heart shattered in a million pieces, "He never did anything either!" You cried, turning to look at him.

"On the contrary to that as well (Y/n)." Aiden bent down next to you as he forced you to look at him, "He stole your first kiss from both you and us."

Your eyes widened, "No he didn-" Your breath caught in your throat.

"No! It was me, not him! I did it. He was innocent!"

"Nonsense." Connor scoffed.

You wailed Micah and Reed's names, both the twins watching in amusement.

"Now (Y/n), Let us-"

~~~~~~~~

Someone shifted beside you, causing you to open your eyes, saving you from your nightmare. There was no longer a hand over your mouth, but you were pressed completely against Aidens chest. You panicked, thinking of your dream.

"(Y/n)...." He murmured and your heartbeat increased, thinking he was still awake. However, upon closer inspection, he was still asleep. Very carefully, you maneuvered around Aidens sleeping form and off the bed. You walked into the bathroom and ran a brush through your (h/c) hair, not caring about the style it was in today. Returning to the main room, you slipped on the white flats by the bed and opened the door, not wanting to be in the same room as him any longer.

You practically ran to the fitting room and threw the door open. You needed to make sure he was okay.

"Florence? Micah?" You called out as you rushed through the racks of clothing. On your way to the back of the room, a black haired head poked out of the middle of dresses startling you and causing you to fall to the ground.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Micah said cheerfully as he offered you a hand to help you up. You took it and embraced him in a hug, sighing into his shirt.

"Oh thank god." You muttered as you pulled away, looking at his confused expression. Your cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"I-I had a dream," you rushed out quickly, "...and you and Reed...the princes got you."

He let out a sigh and patted your head, "It's okay. I wouldn't let some rich snobs get me that easily (Y/n)" His signature grin lit up his face.

You nodded, "I'm going to make sure Reeds okay too. Just in case."

"Alright. I'll tell you about my plan later then." He replied, before turning and disappearing into the rack of clothing again.

Your footseps crunched loudly on the gravel as you ran towards the stable. Your heartbeat immediately normalized as you saw the bouncing figure of the young boy outside the stable.

"Reed!" You called as you ran up to him.

"Miss (Y/n)!" He laughed as he met you halfway. "How are you?"

You took his face in your hands and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, "I'm fine now that I know you are."

He gave you a puzzled look, "I'm not sure I understand Miss, but I'm glad you're alright!" He pulled away from you, "Did you need something?"

"Actually, she does." A voice called out, and you turned to see Micah coming down the path.

"Mr. Micah!" The boy bounced up and down happily, "Two visitors in one day! I'm so lucky!"

You looked at him, "Is it usually only you Reed?"

He nodded, a sad look crossing his features before replacing it with a wide grin.

"You poor thing," You whispered, "I'll come visit you more okay?"

His eyes widened in happiness and he gave you a thumbs up before turning to smile at Micah.

"Hey you little rascal," Micah said, ruffling Reeds hair, "I have a favor to ask you."

He titled his head in confusion.

"I need you to teach (Y/n) how to ride a horse."

Your jaw dropped as you stared at him, "What are you talking about Micah!?"

"Yay! Miss. (Y/n) is going to learn how to ride!" Reed clapped his hands. "I'll go get the best horse!" He dashed into the stable, leaving your sputtering form.

"Are you insane?! Me? Ride a horse?"

Micah winked, "It's all a part of my plan dear."

You flinched, "Don't call me 'dear', its what the princes use."

He laughed and stared off in thought for a moment, "Alright. How about angel?"

You wrinkled your nose, "Angel? Why angel?"

"Its not very hard to understand. You're beautiful. Aiden and Connor already worship you like one, and I'd like to think your my fallen angel."

You felt your cheeks become slightly red, "And why is that?"

He sighed and kicked a pebble away, "Because I didn't know what to do with myself before you arrived. I was wasting away in this place. But now," He turned to look at you, his eyes bright, "I have something to do. I get to save the gorgeous girl from the evil that is this place. Just like a knight in shining armor. You were sent from up above."

You looked at the ground to hide your blush, "Micah," you mumbled, "You just called me beautiful and gorgeous within three minutes. Are you feeling alright?"

He laughed, "I don't know. Maybe that kiss changed me, but now-"

"(Y/n)!" Reed yelled, causing you to look up. "Here! Mei is ready for you!" He gestured to a white stallion that had a black and blue saddle and reigns. You slowly approached the horse. It was very beautiful.

"Reed," You sighed, "I don't know the first thing about riding a horse."

He grinned, "Its okay! I'll teach you! Now put your left foot in this thing here. It's called a stirrup."

You followed his directions, grabbing onto the reigns to balance yourself.

"Great! Now just swing your right leg up and pull yourself onto the saddle." He grinned.

You huffed slightly but did what he said. You swung your leg up and pulled yourself onto the saddle, blinking for a few moments. You had actually managed to mount the horse.

"Good job (Y/n)!" Micah called out, leaning on a nearby tree.

You stuck your tongue out and patted the horses neck before turning to look at Reed, "Now what?"

He untied a small rope and held it tightly in his hands before walking towards a gate that led to a small area of green grass, "I'm gonna teach you how to get Mei to listen to you!" He explained.

You clutched onto the reigns as the horse started moving, afraid you would fall off, but realized it would take a little more than that to knock you off the saddle.

"Alright!" Reed said as he dropped the rope and looked at you, "(Y/n). I'm gonna tell you how to get Mei to walk. I think that's a good place to start."

You gave Reed a horrified look, but he brushed it off, "(Y/n), Mei is the calmest horse we have! She wont do anything. I promise!"

You nodded and shifted in your seat, nervous.

"Okay so what you're gonna do is squeeze her lightly right here," he pointed to an area by your legs, "And the lean forward in your saddle. Oh! It might help if you say 'Go' as well!"

You processed the information before doing what he said. Slowly, Mei started to move under you and you yelped at the sudden motion even though you had caused it. You could hear Micah laughing faintly as you slowly guided Mei around the pen with Reeds help.

It went on like that for a while. Reed telling you what to do, you doing it and potentially getting scared which would leave you all laughing in the end.

Reed had just stepped in a pile of mud which sent you and Micah into fits of laughter before you heard someone clear their throat.

"Ah, brother, it seems we weren't invited to the party." You heard a voice say and turned to see Connor and Aiden leaning against the bars of the pen. Micah noticed as well and shifted so that he could run to you if anything started to happen.

"No, it seems we weren't. How unfortunate. (Y/n) looks beautiful atop Mei don't you think?" Aiden said, eyeing you .

You slowly leaned down to Reed and whispered, "Do I dismount the same way I got up?"

He nodded, grabbing Mei's rope and watching as you got off the horse with minimal effort.

"Yes. I do, especially since Mei is mine. What do you think assistant?" Connor sneered as he turned to look at Micah.

Micah's face was passive, "Beautiful, my Prince." He spoke as he bowed, "Your lady was indeed beautiful."

You felt a twinge in your heart at hearing him say you were theirs, but you knew it was his act. You slowly made your out of the pen and onto the gravel standing between Connor and Micah.

"Dear (Y/n), what possessed you to come out here and ride a horse?" Aiden inquired as he leant past his brother to look at you.

"I had a dream," You replied calmly, "I was riding on top of a horse. It was thrilling, so I thought I would go out here and give it a try."

Aiden nodded, but Connor narrowed his eyes, "And what's that got to do with him?" He gestured towards Micah.

"I asked him to help me." You turned in surprise to see Reed standing and speaking next to you. "Sometimes saddling Mei is a two-person job, and someone needed to be able to alert you two if something were to happen to Miss (Y/n) and me while we were in the pen."

You took his hand and squeezed it and he looked up at you and gave you a brief smile.

"I see," Connor murmured, "Thank you, Reed, for being aware of (Y/n)'s health.

He nodded and let go of your hand, taking Mei back inside. You made eye contact with Micah for a moment who had a look of relief on his face.

"Well," You said as you started to walk down the gravel path, "I suppose that lessons done. I'm going back to my room."

"Not so fast dear," You heard Aiden say and turned around to look at him, "You have to help us plan for the masquerade."

Micah forced a confused face, "Masquerade, my prince?'

Connor sighed, "We forgot to inform the staff. Listen clothes boy. In two weeks, we'll be throwing a masquerade to celebrate (Y/n) becoming our queen. Make sure you tell the rest of the staff. As a matter of fact, go do that right now."

Micah glanced at you and you nodded as if to say I'm fine. He turned around and walked back to the palace silently.

"Thank god he's gone." Aiden sighed as he came up next to you and embraced you.

"Aiden get off of me." You huffed and tried to pry yourself away from him. Instead, he squeezed harder and you felt another person wrap their arms around you.

"Why (Y/n)?" you heard Connor murmur in your ear.

"Why what?" You mumbled as you tried to find a way to escape their grasp.

"Why are you choosing him over us?" asked Aiden.

You stopped moving, your heartbeat quickening. "I'm not choosing anyone."

"Lies." Connor mused, but they let you go.

You turned to see their faces and your breath hitched in your throat. Both their faces had scowls and their eyes seemed dark and emotionless.

"We're all you need (Y/n). Do you hear me?" Aiden snapped as he slowly walked towards you.

"A-Aiden stop! You're scaring me!"

"You're scaring us too (Y/n)," Connor replied as he walked towards you alongside Aiden, "What if you chose him. You're ours. You don't get to chose who to give yourself to."

Your back hit the trunk of a tree. When did you go off the path?

"What does he have (Y/n)?" Aiden asked, stopping to your right while Connor stopped at your left.

"Nothing!" You cried. "Leave him alone!"

"You said you were ours." Connor growled.

"I-I am!" You stuttered as Aiden grabbed a strand of your hair and played with it.

"Hmm, I don't believe you." Aiden stated as he dropped the strand of hair, "Say it more."

"What do you mean?!" You asked as you felt Connor lean into you.

"He means," Connor whispered in your ear, "Say your ours. Say it again."

Your lip trembled, but you wouldn't cry here, "I-I'm yours..."

"Again." Aiden mused as he too leant into you.

"I'm yours." You whispered, fearful of how close they both were. They both had a hand rested on the tree trunk above you, balancing them as they whispered into your ears.

"Again." Connor murmured, his eyes closed.

"I'm...yours" You repeated, squeezing your eyes shut.

A sharp pain started in your neck and swept over your body and you looked down to see both Aiden and Connor latched onto you. A gasp escaped your lips and your legs trembled as you slowly slid down the tree, but they both stopped you. After a few moments they pulled away, grinning at your shaken figure.

"See dear (Y/n)? You're ours now. Those marks prove it." Aiden said happily.

You felt your fingertips brush over one side of the sensitive skin on your neck and winced.

"No one else can have you." Connor muttered as he lovingly looked at the mark he had left. They would be around for a while.

Aiden lifted your chin up and you met his green eyes with your (e/c) ones. "Say it again (Y/n)...Once more."

You whimpered which only seemed to delight the brothers more.

"Come on (Y/n)." Connor pleaded as he stared down at you. Aidens grip on you tightened.

Micah...Where's my knight in shining armor? You thought as you slowly opened your mouth.

"I'm yours."

A/N: Fun fact. I don't know the first thing about horses so I had to research a lot of that stuff before writing it. ;-; I'm sorry if its not accurate. Horse people don't come for me! The picture of the boy is how I imagine Aiden :3. I also made Aiden and Connor a little more yandere this chapter, but i'm pretty sure they're capable of a lot more *wink wink* (Y/n) Chan beware. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8K 46
In a fantasy realm where magic exists, a girl is forced to marry an ice Prince whom she doesn't love. Marrying him would benefit the kingdom when a w...
13.9K 397 11
Two yandere friends fall for you at the same time. Who do you love?
18K 575 38
A contracted Webnovel series with over a hundred positive reviews! 🌹 With more than a hundred thousand reads! 🌹 Featured on Webnovel! 🌹 Rated 4.9...