One Desire (Yandere Twins x F...

ThatYandereAuthor द्वारा

Your life changed the day you were requested to have an audience with the two reclusive princes of your kingd... अधिक

The Result of Curiosity
Friendship and Uncertainty
Out of Options
Against the Wall
Measurements and Misinformation
It's All A Game
The Task At Hand
Harsh Words But Harsher Punishment
Endurance
An Unsuspected Surprise
Scowls and Stable Boys
The Danger of Food
Plan in Motion
Necessary Help
Too Good To Be True
Ears Are Everywhere
First Mistake
Food Fixes Everything
Apologies and Deception
Second Mistake
A Shocked Mind
Hide And Seek
Love.
Undesirable Position
It's Not Right
Doubtful Mind
Reed and Micah
This is Love
Stability
Shock and Swords
Growing Closer
Unknown Meaning
Not Supposed To Happen
Coming To Terms
The Next Step
Sorry
Perfect
Waiting
The Awaited Moment
Run
The Reality
True Ending
Alternate Ending
Halloween Update!

Regret and Rethink

31.5K 967 2.7K
ThatYandereAuthor द्वारा

The fork you had just picked up clattered to the table as you stared at both of them.

"My masquerade...?" You repeated, concern lacing your voice.

Connor nodded as he moved your fork onto a napkin and started piling more food onto your plate.

"Whatever for?!" You cried, staring at the food Connor was continuously placing on your plate.

"Well..." Aiden said, pursing his lips for a moment, "My brother and I have come to the decision that we really do like you. So much to the point that we love you (Y/n). The masquerade will be held the day after our 20th  birthday. Once we reach 20 we become the kings, and we get to choose queens."

You felt the color draining from your face, and you instantly regretted eating any food.

"But," Connor continued, "We've come to the conclusion that we're only going to choose one queen." He looked up at you, smiling, "You."

You stood up, causing the table to shift, "No! No, I will not agree to this! I can handle being your maid, but I will not, will not, be your queen, your toy, or anything else you want me to be." You felt as if the world was tilting beneath you.

"(Y/n)...I don't think you understand. It wasn't a question; we were informing you of what's happening. The masquerade will be thrown as a celebration of you saying yes, and that night you'll become the queen of this kingdom."

You could hear the blood roaring in your ears, "Surely you cant! You said you both loved me! You cant share right? It has to be one of you...!" You hoped to potentially turn the brothers against each other.

The brothers shared a confused look, "(Y/n)," Connor said, "We shared a womb, a childhood, toys, and a kingdom, surely we can share a woman."

You shook your head, not believing what was happening.

"Besides, I've heard that sometimes, two lovers are better than just one." Aiden added with a glint in his eye.

"I-I won't accept this!" You yelled, the anger inside you overflowing. "I don't want this! You've known me for two days! Two days! Love is a large word to be throwing around so soon!"

Connor chuckled, "We've been watching you for a while (Y/n). Not everyone in the village is who they seem."

Your mouth moved but no words came out. In a single moment the world had come crashing down and you felt as if you would suffocate under it. 

Oh Micah, You thought, how are you getting me out of this one?

"I can't say I'm happy about your objection to the matter" Aiden sighed as he looked at you annoyedly, "But it isn't up for discussion. Connor and I have decided it."

You shook your head again, "You decided it without consulting me! I'll run away, I-I'll...." You backed away, but Aiden caught your wrist.

'Now Dear (Y/n), I think you know what happens if you try anything like that. The stable boy, the seamstress's assistant, your friends, they'd all pay for that mistake."

"Let me go!" You screamed as you tugged at his grip, but instead of breaking free, you pulled him out of his chair, causing you two to crash to the ground.

He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before he looked down at you and smirked, "Well now, a little eager aren't we? Save it for two weeks my dear, although...its very tempting to think about such a thing right now." He murmured as his gaze trailed along your figure.

You shook in both fear and anger, "Prince Aiden. Get off of me." You commanded as you pushed against his chest.

"No my dear, I quite like the view," He touched his forehead to yours, "I'm glad we found you. You really are beautiful."

You heard a chair screech against the floor and glanced to the side to see Connor kneeling down next to you, playing with a strand of your hair.

"Please! Both of you!" You pleaded as you stared up at him, your eyes wide.

Aiden gazed at you hungrily and sighed before getting off of you, "I wouldn't be able to contain myself if you continued to do that. You being helpless is a truly exciting thing to witness (Y/n)."

You shakily stood up before running towards the exit of the dining hall. However, Connor beat you there as he gazed at you as well, "(Y/n)," He breathed, "Don't do this. We know what's best for you..."

You shook your head, "Connor move."

"Not until you agree and say you won't run away from us." His pupils were constricted which allowed you to see the small flecks of gold in his eyes, but he looked crazy. "Say you won't run away from us (Y/n)."

Aiden came up behind you, "Say it my dear." He purred in your ear and you felt yourself sink to the floor.

You held your head in your hands wishing you had never come to the palace 10 days ago. This never would've happened.

"Say it (Y/n)." Connor snapped as he bent down toward you.

"..No.." you whispered.

"Connor. I say we kill Reed. I'm sure its not hard to find a replacement for him."

Connor nodded and opened the door, and you reached out and grabbed his arm, tears openly flowing down your cheeks, "No please! Don't touch him! Don't go near him!"

"Then say it (Y/n)." Aiden mused, and Connor looked at you expectantly.

You shakily took a breath, "F-fine. I accept. I wont run away...and....and...I'll be the queen. Your queen." You released you grip on Connor and stared at the white marble floor with an empty look.

"That wasn't hard was it?" Connor asked cheerfully as he picked you up and carried you down the hall, Aiden to his right. You cried, your body shaking with each sob.

"Shhh" Aiden cooed as he stroked your hair.

"Back off." You heard Connor snap and you looked to see Micah's frozen frame standing in the middle of the hallway, looking at you in complete and utter worry.

Eventually, Aiden opened your door and Connor carried you to your bed, just like yesterday. Instead of immediately falling asleep, you rolled over and buried your face into a pillow. You heard Connor sigh in defeat before two sets of footsteps retreated from the room. After that, you didn't know how much time had passed, but you cried. You cried for the life you were about to give up, the friends you were about to lose as well as the freedom that was about to be ripped from your hands.

You lifted your face up to see the tear stained pillow and angrily threw it aside.

"I hate you!" You screamed to no one in particular and slammed your fists onto the bed.

"That's a little rude, now isn't it?" A familiar voice questioned and you turned to see Micah standing in the doorway, his eyes clouded with worry.

"...M-Micah?" You asked as you slowly stood up and then ran across the room to him, clinging to his uniform. "Micah! It's too late now! I cant escape...I..I can't..." You hiccuped and sobbed into his shirt.

You felt his hand run down your hair and he made soothing noises as he silently wondered what had you so worked up. Your hands clinging onto his shirt were the only things that kept you from falling to the ground, "Micah. I want you to help....I want you to help me so bad, but I don't want them to kill you. I-I'm so selfish!"

"Shhh, (Y/n), calm down. It'll be okay. We'll get through this. Don't worry. Lets just sit down and you can explain what's wrong."

You nodded and grabbed his arm, pulling him over to the bed. You both sank down and you focused on containing your tears.

"Its okay," Micah said soothingly, "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere okay?"

You shakily took a breath and stared at him. How was it that he had become your only friend? It had felt almost effortless, but you wouldn't have had it any other way.

"I-I went to lunch with them...the princes." You shakily said as you continued to stare at him. "It was really good at first. The food was really good, they were being nice." You could feel the tears waiting at the back of your eyes, "But then, they said they were throwing a party, a masquerade." You furrowed your brow as you fought against your tears and analyzed the moment.

"Well...A party can't be a bad thing can it?" Micah tentatively asked, his hand hovering over yours as if waiting to provide support.

"Oh but it can!" You cried out, starting to shake again. His hand came down over yours and his thumb rubbed across it.

"It's a masquerade...for me." You whispered.

"Why would they throw a masquerade for you?" Micah raised his eyebrows.

"They....They made the decision that I'm... I'm gonna..." You choked back a sob, "I'm going to be their queen. They're gonna steal my freedom."

Micah's hand froze as he looked at you, hoping it was a joke, "You're joking."

You shook your head and leaned into him, "I said I wouldn't accept! I didn't want it! That I'd run away, but they..." You grabbed a fistful of his shirt again, "They said they'd kill you. They'd kill Reed. They'd kill Alex and Nadia! I can't let that happen to you...any of you!"

Micah's hand moved to your back and started rubbing it and making more soothing noises, "(Y/n). I said I'd help you. I still am. We can come up with a plan and get all of us out. We have two weeks okay? I'll think of something."

You looked up at him, slightly puzzled. Had his face always looked that beautiful? His blue eyes were mesmerizing and more intricate than Connors. You could see all the tiny flecks of colors in them. Your gaze traveled down his face to his lips. They looked so soft...like you could just...

You didn't even realize what you were doing until you felt your lips brush against his. Panicked, you quickly pulled away to see his red face.

"W-What was that?" He asked, staring at you wide-eyed.

"I-I was just thinking that your lips looked really soft and then...I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" You cried.

"N-No, its okay. You're not emotionally stable right now, at least I-I don't think you are. Just forget about it okay!"

You nodded vigorously, "Thank you Micah. For everything you've done so far and are about to do."

He pulled you into another hug, "What kind of a guy would I be if I didn't save the damsel in distress?"

You laughed, "A smart one."

"Touché"

After a few minutes, Micah realized you had fallen asleep against him. Sighing, not really wanting to move, he watched you for a few minutes before laying you against your pillow and pulling the comforter over you. He glanced at you one more time before walking down the hallway, a plan already forming in his head. 

A/N: Hello? I hope you're enjoying the story. Micah's such a sweet guy right? He's ready to risk everything for you...I wonder how that's gonna turn out. Anyway I just hope you like the story so far! There's still a long adventure left too so don't worry. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

88K 5.4K 39
↳ ❝ [ 私の召使い ] ❞ ━ yandere prince x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl raised to be a boy by her mother enters the castle as ...
213K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
1K 35 7
[Yandere Secret Hero x Powerful Reader ] Having a super power isn't always a blessing. At the age of twelve you bloomed your superpowers and thinkin...
43.4K 1.4K 31
You live a normal life its not bad nor good either. But one day you and your mom and sis decided to move a huge city called (insert name) known as th...