Breaking The Fourth Wall || T...

By ksthtcc

(A fanfiction story about the Tower Of God Characters x reader) When your favorite characters comes to life a... More

author's note
0
1
3
4
5
6
7
8

2

1.8K 71 17
By ksthtcc

(Y/N)'s POV

Those two who woke up freaked out as soon as the guy who wears red shirt see himself in a reflection.

What's with them? They're weird.

Maybe i should wake up the guy with a yellow hair. I shake his shoulder to wake him up and thankfully it's not that hard.

He aggressively grab my hand on his shoulder and give me a glare.

Dude, this guy is hot but dangerous.

"Who are you?" he said.

"Arghh..." the black haired guy beside him woke up and he touched his head as if he feel dizzy.

"Guys?"

"Bam!/black turtle!" the two guys said in unison.

"I'm glad you guys are oka--rak!?!" just like the white haired guy, this one is surprised seeing the guy named rak.

As if they're looking at a pokémon who's now evolved into another level.

The guy who i wake up finally noticed them but still not letting go of my hand.

"Viole What happened?" he asked.

"Is that you Karaka?" the black haired guy asked in Surprise just like on how he make an expression earlier.

"So that's your real face afterall" the white haired guy said.

"Who's this girl?"

"W-wait! I don't know you guys but this is my house and i'm the who should be asking you guys here, who the flip are you?"

The black haired guy answered my question politely.

"I'm the 25th Bam"

I knitted my eyebrows at him, so he's on the same fandom as me but he take it too far.

"Don't give me that crap, your real name." i said.

"His name is Jue Viole Grace." the yellow one said.

"Are you kidding me?" i looked at the white one "so your name is?"

"Khun--"

"Aguero Agnes?"

"Yes." he nodded.

I looked at the brown one "I'm the great R--"

"Rak Wraithraiser?"

"Heh, i know you recognize my greatness" he said.

I look at the last one and the latter said "Karaka"

Now, I'm pissed off.

"I'm not going to bite you guys but please tell me the truth just tell me your flicking name!" i shouted.

"What do you mean? Do you think we're joking here?" the yellow one seems to get irritated that he stands up while pointing at me.

"YES YOU ARE!"

The guy he call himself Karaka lift his hand as if he's trying to make something on a thin air. But then he feel confused and try again.

"Hey you witch what did you do to my shinsu!?" he roared.

"Dude what the flip!? Are you out of your mind? I know the webtoon comic you guys are talking about and i'm on the same fandom as you guys so quit it!"

The rest started to do something stupid just like the people you can see in a anime series where their supernatural powers were gone.

They both looked like a dumbfounded idiots as if something important to them went missing.

The yellow one grab me by my shirt and now really pissed off.

"You know us didn't you!!? Did jahad sent you here for us?!?! You witch!!" he hissed.

"Hey,calm down." the guy who call himself Bam stopped him.

"Look Viole, She knows us! She know our names and our shinsu suddenly gone! Maybe jahad sent her to us!"

"I believe her." the 'Bam' guy said.

"What!?!" 'karaka' guy said.

"I can see in her face that she's confuse too, but atleast let us hear her out." 'khun' guy said.

He sighed and let go of me.

The four of them looked at me as if they're ready for my explanation.

I grab my phone and clicked the webtoon app and show the tower of god comic.

I scrolled to the episodes we're the people they're claiming with are together and i know that episode! That's the episode where they are on the ship of madorako.

But as soon as i clicked the episode i can't see any picture of the four and the characters looked like they are talking to no one. And that is confusing.

I started at the first episode and still the same.

There is no image of the four guys they are talking about.

I realized that something happened with the freakin light when i clicked the notif and this happened.

So that means...

My knees started to shake and i sat on the floor while unbelievably looking at them.

"H-how......?"

*****

Bam's POV

"So you're saying that we're from a comic?" khun said as he played on his fingers.

We are now seating on the couch; still trying to process what happened to us, on how we got here and what happened to our Abilities.

I tried creating a bang but no luck, even khun's lighthouse he can't even summon one.

But most importantly, we've got to see karaka's real face and rak turn into human like us.

(y/n) said that we originally came from a comic named Tower of God.
I know it's hard to beleive but it seems that she's not even lying.

"Do you have a proof about your dummy explanation? If i find out that you're one of jahad's lap dog I'm gonna kill you right now." karaka glared at her as if when he find something suspicious on her,He's going to throw daggers.

"Chill dude!" (y/n) raise both of her hands as if she's surrending. "I have a proof of course"

She grab her phone and show us the comic, all of us we're shocked because what happened to us is really drawn here.

I even saw our friends; Shibisu, Ms. Endorsi, Wangnan, Ms. Ehwa, Kaiser, Hwaryun, And others.

All of us are still in the state of shock, trying to accept the things if it was really true.

None of us say a word, but the fact that we're just a fictional characters we're quiet hard to take.

"I know you guys are confused but i guess you finally believe me, in this world there is no ability power here, also different creatures and i think that's the reason why Rak seems to be a human here." y/n explained.

Now that i think about it, she has a point.

"So that's also the reason why our Abilities were suddenly gone." karaka confirmed.

"There must be a chance for us to come back! Hey broom turtle!!! Do you know how to send us back?" Rak asked hoping for a way we can get back.

Y/n slowly shook her head as she looked down, that's already a sign that she don't even know how.

"Then, we will stay here at your place since you're the only one we know." i finally said.

"What!?!!??!" Rak exclaimed.

"Bam's right, we should stay in y/n's place for a while, and we will find a way how to get back." khun atlast say a word after his deep thinking.

"Even you White turtle!?!!???!"

"Well, we don't have a choice here. And since we're going to stay here for a while, might as well teach us everything about this place." Karaka said.

Rak sighed in defeat.

I should enjoy this somehow, after that i'm going to make kallavan pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...