Destined to Love - KookV, Tae...

By milas_kv

Taehyung is gorgeous, everyone knows that. Everyone including Jungkook who finds himself quickly intrigued by... More

Necessary BG Info
JKs Beginning
Taehyung's Beginning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30, Epilogue
Thank You <3 NOT AN UPDATE

17

7.1K 322 122
By milas_kv

~13 day time jump~

Taehyung was truly enjoying his time in Europe. There was art EVERYWHERE. He made friends with some incredible humans and really was enjoying the feeling of being completely separated from everything else. It's been three days since the last time he cried thinking of Jungkook and the way he felt that night at the festival—before his heart was ripped out of his chest. Sitting at a café listening to buskers, he felt tears in his eyes. The busker was singing the same damn song that Jungkook performed to that night, however the way the busker sang it was beautiful. He stripped the song down to where Taehyung managed to forget about Jungkook's sensual dancing and his eyes were fixated on the handsome man in front of him. To Tae's surprise, the man was looking at him too.

Almost like deja-vu, after the mans performance Taehyung found himself pinned to the walls of yet another bathroom. I must really have a thing for singers. He thought to himself as the busker who's name he didn't even know began sucking on his skin, causing Tae to release slight moans. It wasn't until they actually locked lips that Taehyung realized this was not what he wanted. He pushed the man off of him and whispered a sad "stop" feeling tears well up.

"hey, hey, it's okay!" the man puts his hands up to show Tae he is surrendering "we don't have to do anything, really I'm sorry." The man then politely bowed before looking up at Tae who's eyes were wide and glistening with tears, even though he had a small smile on his face.

"No, no, I'm sorry...I thought I was ready for this, but I'm not." Taehyung looked down, shyly and embarrassed for the position he was currently in.

"Hey, we all are running away from something—right? That's why I busk. I'm Sean, nice to meet you." He reaches out his hand and gives a warm inviting smile to Tae.

"Ta—um V. You can call me V." He smiles back. Shaking hands with the kind stranger, Tae didn't know a man could be so kind whenever being completely blue-balled. He chuckled to himself.

"Would you like to go get something to eat with me, V? I'm starving." Sean asked.

"I would love that." Tae felt a good feeling inside.. he didn't need a hook up—but he did need this. Someone kind and attractive to help the wolf inside of him forget all about Jungkook.

Tae and Sean had begun to spend a lot of time together. Nearly everyday. They were out for lunch on a rainy Saturday whenever Taehyung felt his phone buzz for the first time in awhile.

Jimin: Taehyungiiieee. I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying Europe. Please send me a selca so that I know you are safe. When will you come home? I have so much to talk to you about. P.S: Yoongi is my Mate!!!!!

Taehyung giggled at his friend's text message. He was actually surprised that this was the first time anyone other than Hoseok and his parents tried to call him. It was refreshing. He was genuinely excited to see a text from his friend. He was also excited to see that Jimin finally realized Yoongi was his mate.

Tae🐯: Woah, took you almost two weeks to finally reach out to me? I'm impressed. I will be home at the end of the month. I can't wait to catch up with you, I have a lot to talk to you about as well 😉

P.S: Tell me something I don't know!! Hug my smol suga for me please.

Jimin: I only waited because I didn't want to annoy you! I miss you sm. Love you sm. Please stay safe and send me selcas!! Here's a selca of your favorite people: We love you!

Tae's heart dropped at the sight. As much as he hated Jungkook after the festival—he was truly happy seeing them all smiling together.

Tae and Sean being friends has been really good for him. He has realized that it is actually possible to have a platonic relationship with a hot guy—you just gotta suppress the wolf, ya know?

Tae🐯: You guys all look great. I can't wait to give a ton of hugs when I get back! Here's some eye candy, don't drool too hard. Love you Jiminie, talk to you soon.

"V, who has your eyes lighting up like that?" Sean looks at V with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Oh trust me, it's not what you're thinking. My best friends just reached out to me for the first time since I got here. It was good hearing from them. That's all." V sends a smile towards Sean and returns his attention back to his pocket. Feeling very satisfied that he wasn't feeling the sensations he used to whenever he saw Jungkook. Maybe this really was what I needed.
______
"Jungkookieeeee, Yoongiiiiii! I heard from Tae!!!" Jimin ran out to the lake where the two Alphas were swimming. Summer was nearing an end so they were enjoying the warm water while they could.

Jungkook could feel his heart racing at the mention of the beautiful omega he's been missing. "Really? How is he?" Jungkook was doing his best not to sound too eager but the truth is he was desperate to hear about Tae.

He decided to really give Taehyung his space and follow Namjoon's advice. He's been focusing on becoming stronger. He even sat down with JM and Asuna, explaining the situation that went down and letting them know he would no longer take on the roll of "potential mate" for anymore business clients. Jungkook was determined to prove himself worthy of someone as perfect as Taehyung. He would work until the end of his life if that's what it took.

"See for yourself!!" Jimin smirked, shoving his phone their direction.

Yoongi and Jungkook huddle around the phone and their jaws drop. "HE DYED HIS HAIR RED" they said in unison.

"Doesn't he look amazing?! I swear, Tae could shave his head completely bald and still be flawless."

"No kidding, seriously, wow, Tae looks amazing. Did he say he is enjoying Europe?" Jungkook loved seeing that bright boxy smile and those crescent eyes—even though it made him sad to see how truly happy Taehyung seemed without them.

"He's having a great time. We didn't say much, I want to hear about his trip in person! He said he will be home at the end of the month." Jimin looks at Jungkook with a wink "he also promised LOTS of hugs, for all of us."

Jungkook couldn't help but blush. He was so excited for Taehyung to come home. He couldn't wait to take the omega into his arms again and smother him with love and kisses. All of the things he should've done the night of the festival.

"Wait, the end of the month. So will he uh-be here for my birthday?" Jungkook asks shyly.. praying that Tae would be there.

Jimin and Yoongi look at each other laughing. Jungkook goes from stone cold alpha to little fetus boy whenever he is talking about Tae. It's so cute. "I don't know forsure Kookie. I don't wanna push anything on him. Let's just agree to wait patiently. We will celebrate your birthday on the 1st with everyone. IF Tae isn't back yet, then that just gives us an excuse to celebrate twice." Jimin ruffles Jungkook's messy hair and jumps into the water.

Oh Taetae. I really hope you haven't moved on, Kookie has been working so hard for you. Jimin thinks to himself, feeling a little tear trickle down his cheek. He's seen his best friend grow up so much in the last couple weeks. It's really amazing—but he can't help but wonder what Tae has to fill him in on. He is just praying Tae doesn't come home with anyone.

~14 day time jump~

Taehyung and Sean have really made the most of Tae's time in Europe. . Somewhere between that first embarrassing incident in the bathroom and their many trips to the art museum. Taehyung really began to grow fond of Sean. Not in that way though. If Tae was being honest with himself, this trip has done two things for him. 1. Taught him the proper way to deal with his emotions. And 2. He really was in love with Jeon Jungkook—but he accepted the fact that Jungkook's way of life wasn't for him. So he had mentally prepared himself and his wolf, to reject his mate.

Knowing that Jungkook's birthday was only a few days away, he knew that moment would come soon as Jungkook's wolf would finally be able to sense his mate. So he was enjoying the last of his days in Europe with his new friend Sean. Who was currently asleep next to Taehyung.

"Goodmorning Sean!" Tae yelled in his face. Startling the male and making him fall off the bed.

Taehyung was laughing hysterically. "I-I'm S-so S-sorry, I had to. You only have a few more days of me annoying you." Tae lightly punched Sean's shoulder before heading to the bathroom.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his wrist and turned to find Sean standing only a few inches away from his face. Both of their hearts were racing. (que alert to Hoseok)

"D-don't go back" Sean said with a stutter. See while Taehyung was realizing and accepting his feelings for Jungkook. Sean was falling in love with the red hair male. It was easy to do. Taehyung's personality was addicting and could make anyone fall in love with him.

Whenever Sean leaned in to close the gap between their mouths. Tae was speechless—he was replaying the last few weeks in Europe realizing how he had been leading Sean on. Things that were harmless in Taehyung's eyes must have seemed like romantic gestures in Sean's. Tae felt horrible and couldn't bring himself to break Sean's heart—at least not yet. So he leaned into the kiss.

The two sat there for a few minutes. In a soft slow kiss, Tae felt tingles in his stomach but not the way Sean was. For Tae the tingles were his body reminding him that no kiss would ever feel the same way as Jungkook's. While Sean's heart was practically beating through his chest.

Thank the moon goddess for Hoseok, Tae had forgotten about Hobi's added security measure until he heard his phone ringing.

"Hello Hobi" tae said, slightly out of breath.

"Tae! Are you okay! What's happening!?"

Tae giggled "I'm fine hyung, just spending some time with a friend." Please take the hint, I don't wanna say anything else.

Hoseok's eyes were so wide. Seriously, Taehyung!? "Well, perhaps take the bracelet off whenever you are having intimate moments!!" Hoseok hung up trying to erase the image of Tae in an inappropriate position from his mind. He just couldn't picture his little Taetae like that.

Tae's face is redder than a tomato when Sean walks over to him with a questioning expression and furrowed eyebrows.

"Just uh-my family member. He checks in on me from time to time." Sean doesn't know that Tae is a wolf, so it would be too complicated to go into detail about his security bracelet.

Suddenly Tae remembered what they were doing and decided to speak.

"You do know that I HAVE to go back, right? I told you I was leaving on August 29th."

Sean looks so sad. "Let me come with you then, I love you V. You're unlike anyone I've ever met, I don't think I could ever love someone like this again."

Tae is taken back. They'd only met a few weeks ago. Sure they spent a lot of time together but how could Sean like him this much? Then he suddenly realized that it only took a few days of meeting Jungkook for Tae to fall head over heels for the buff Alpha.

"Listen, when I told you I came here to run away. That was true but I didn't tell you what I was running away from." Tae takes a deep breath. "There is someone very special to me back home. I don't know what is to come for me when I go back, but I know that I won't ever be able to find out if I bring you home with me."

The expression on Sean's face truly broke Tae's heart.. this is exactly what he didn't want to happen. Next thing he knew Sean had wrapped him into a soft hug—trying hard to muffle his cries. "I understand V, thank you for spending these few weeks with me. I'll carry the memories for the rest of my life." Sean looks down at the beautiful red haired man in front of him and placed one last soft kiss on his lips before leaving Tae's hotel room and not looking back.

For the first time in the near month that Tae had been gone. He really wanted to talk to Jungkook.

A/N: Yes Taetae, call Kookie!

I know Sean is a weird name but Tae met the guy in Europe so I felt obligated to pick an English name... despite the picture I chose for him. Oh well, I suck I know.

It's almost Kookie's "coming of age" day. I wonder what's gonna happen when Tae decides to 'reject' him as his mate. 😉

Thanks again to anyone reading this. I hope you get some enjoyment from it even though it's shit.

K, Byeee.

💜

Fetus NamJin is too damn cute

"I promise that I love you."

Smol Body Guard and Smol bean. Perfect Smol boyfriends.

He's your hope, he's my hope, he is J-Hope. 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...
3.2K 156 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
39.5K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
27.7K 1K 14
One day after some unfortunate events, Jimin ends up staying with the cold hearted Min Alpha, but what will happen when the dragons could attack at a...