~Why Stop Now

By lotuseater12

{A Chase Atlantic Love Story} (Soon to be tv show!) "We were just uhm...you know talking." he stammered. "... More

Into It (Trigger Warning!)
Numb to the Feeling
Cleaning
Swim
Okay
Angeline (Pt1)
Angeline Pt2
So How About Those Books?
Slow Down
Right Here
Meddle About
Uncomfortable
The Sit Down
Before the Sit Down
Fat Chance
The Ride
Club Night Hole
Ghosts Memories in the Night Hole
Found
Stay Away
I Blame Me
Angeline Pt3
Angeline Pt4
Angeline Pt5
Over
Tell Me Why?
Mitty Imagines ๐Ÿ–ค
Kras Imagines ๐Ÿ–ค
Clint Imagines๐Ÿ–ค

Onai's Memories in The Night Hole

157 5 0
By lotuseater12

Am I wrong, fallin' in love with you
Tell me am I wrong
While your other man was out there
Cheatin' and lyin', steppin' all over you
The world's goin' crazy
How about you how bout ya
You think it is okay
I don't think it's that okay
Have ears but don't listen
Have eyes but don't see
Fish live in all our hearts
Its name is selfish, selfish
We're all dogs, pigs, become dogs because we're angry
Stork VS You.

I sighed, fidgeting with my fingers on the velvety cushion in the V.I.P. section.

"Hiiiii." A woman with green hair said as she sat beside me, running her hand down my chest. "Wanna have some fun?" she purred.

"No." I said bluntly, this is maybe the fourth girl that came up to me in the last hour.

She 'Hmphed' and walked away, I couldn't care, I scanned the crowd below the V.I.P. from were I sat hoping I would spot Andi but no luck.

"Rrggh," I put put my face in my hands. "How long have I fucking been here!?"

"Only two hours." An accent said.

I rolled my eyes in my hands. "Piss of Ghost I'm not in the mood for you right now."

Something cold was pressed against my skin making me flinch. "I'm Australian not a britty cunt."

I looked up to see Clinton standing beside me holding a drink to my hand, I took it and held it between my hot hands.

"Why aren't you out there hunting girls with Christian or Ghost?" I asked annoyed.

He sat back throwing his arm behind me sipping his drink. "I don't go to girls, girls come to me."

I chuckled dryly. "Yeah okay."

He looked at me. "I'm serious, if you stop chasing Andi maybe she'll start to chase you. "

"Oh yeah like you guys Chase Atlantic? Yeah okay." I laughed at my little joke but the face Clint had told me to "shut the fuck up".

"Ahem." I coughed.

He stared at me for a while making me feel small under his gaze.

"Stop staring at me." I muttered.

"I'm not staring, I'm trying to read you."

I turned to him. "For what?"

He poked his bottom lip out and lifted a shoulder.  "What's your reason for liking Andi? What do you like about her?"

"Well-" I stopped and looked at him cautiously "-Shes beautiful, and brutal, it's not everyday you find someone who can be honest with you."

"How long have you known her?" He pressed.

"Since we were sixteen, I had a crush on her in high school." I answered remembering a young rebel like Andi.

"Seems like you guy's had a past." he said watching a girl in Velcro walk past.

I smiled."Yeah a little."

"Tell me. I'm bored." he sipped his drink.

I sipped mine but spit it back out, I put it on the table in front of me that lit up at motion. "Tell you what?"

He shrugged. "Anything, how you guys first met."

"Okay, well, it was at a Halloween party. and I was sitting alone on the couch. Richie lived with his aunt and she was always on business trips, giving him opportunities to throw parties.

°~Mini Flashback ~°

"Come on Onai, let's go party. " Richie said.

"I...don't want to, I don't know anyone here." I mumbled.

Richie sighed. "I didn't throw this party just for people. Aka. you, to sit on their ass, its a party, meant for people to mingle and have fun."

I bit down on my lip fidgeting with my fingers, I was starting to get hot in my cheap Dracula costume, I looked at Richie who was dressed in a Luffy costume for One Piece, I marveled at how his body resembled Luffy's his toned tan body, I was envious.

Looking down at my pale skin I wished I hadn't came.

"Oh! They're here!"Richie said happily.

I looked around. "Whose here?"

"The Queens of Viewmont High" He said dramatically.

"Andi! Angeline! Over here!" Richie yelled waving,  I didn't see them until they were in view.

My breath hitched in my throat. A blonde in a sexy genie suit walked towards us well Richie along with a caramel girl in also a sexy batman suit, the skirt was short, wearing a crop top with a batman symbol on it that seemed to glow neon yellow under the blue lights.

"Richie!" The blonde said. "Hello darling, this party is fucking dope."

"Yeah Rich, you always seem to outdo yourself party after party. "Batgirl said.

"Thank you, thank you." Rich said bowing, I please only the best.

"Andi I didn't expect to see you back at a party so soon. Are you okay? Will you be fine?  Do you need anything?"  He rambled worried, but for what?

"No. No. Rich I'm fine, honest." she put a hand on his arm, having it there seem to calm him but only halfway.

My nose started to itch, then I sneezed making the attention turn to me. "Bless you." batgirl said smiling.

I just stared at her. She spoke to me. I felt a pain in my leg snapping me out of my cloud. "Oh uhm Thank you." I looked down to my fingers.

"This is Onai, a the son of a friend of my Aunt." Richie introduced me. "Onai this butterscotch Queen is Andi, The blonde beauty is Angeline."

"Hi nice to meet you." Andi said.

Angeline looked me up at down. "How come I haven't seen you before?"

"I-I well..." I drifted

Angeline leaned in. "Huh? I what? Speak up kid."

Andi nudged her."Rude." she just shrugged, then Rich came to my rescue.

"Onai here was home schooled half his life, his parents are helicopters this is also his first party, and I was the first one to take his party virginity. " He said proudly.

Angeline let out a laugh that was mixed with a gasp. "Your shitting me right? You've never been to a party?"

I shook my head embarrassed. "Perfect!"

"Huh?" I looked up confused.

"Now I can take someone's alcohol virginity other than Andi's!" she took my hand and lead me away, I looked to Rich who had a finger up as if to say wait.

"Come" She lead me to the punch table poured a cup of the red fruity liquid then she took out a flask and poured what looked like half the bottle.

She held it under my nose I sniffed it the strong smell making me gag. "Drink." She instructed.

I took the cup. "But my mom said-"

"Mommy said you can't drink boohoo. Fuck that, you gonna let mommy and daddy control your life forever?"

I was gonna tell her I let them control a portion, but then again maybe that's why you lost your virginity at a young age, but I didn't want to get beat up by a girl, so I took a huge gulp earning a hoot from her.

"Yeah Onai, your the man! finish the rest!" She poured the remaining alcohol in my cup making it rise to the top.

"Chug, chug, chug!" She chanted making other people gather around and start chanting with her.

I chugged the whole cup and dropped it earning cheers from the crowd.

"I felt so popular " I said looking at Clint who was listening to everything I said intently.

"Wow Onai that was great!" Andi congratulated. "You having fun?"

I nodded smiling like an idiot, we both swayed and I was sure she was drunk too.

All of a sudden I had the courage to ask her to dance. "Wanna dance?"

Richie came up with a pinkette under his arm. "Uh Whoa there Onai, you sure you can handle Andi? They don't call her Queen of the dance floor for nothing."

I was drunk, I wasn't talking the alcohol was. "Fucking right I can, I can do more than handle her I can tame her."

The crowd 'Ohhhed, Rich looked at me like I grew two heads. Ang encouraged it all. "Well let's see what big boy Onai can do! Drop the beat Dj!"

Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj and Drake ft Lil Wayne filled the speakers, Andi walked to the dance floor with me in tow my eyes on her butt.

A hand on my shoulder stopped me, "Eyes up mate, or you'll fall." Said a thick accent, I didn't bother to turn around I was too busy watching Andi, the hand patted me twice. "You won't last." The voice said, I turned around but the person was gone.

Shaking off the words, I joined Andi on the dance floor, She was already swaying to the beat her hands above her head.

I didn't know what to do so I stood there, "Get behind her!" someone yelled from the crowd.

I did just that, It was awkward for a few minutes because I've never danced with a girl before besides my nana when we danced to salsa, this was way more inappropriate, if my mom saw she would be disappointed.

Then Angeline's words spoke in my mind. "You gonna let mommy and daddy control you all your life?"

No. I will not. I followed Andi's body moments until I started to get the hang of it, then the song changed and the beat got faster she bent over and started to move her butt like I've seen girls on the MTV channel I'm not allowed to watch.

When I thought I had it, when I thought I could really tame her, I lost it that quick.

I couldn't handle the booty bouncing. "Someone get him out of there he'll die!" A girl shouted making the crowd roar.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was shoved back, I tripped over my cap and tumbled onto my ass landing on something hard, making the crowd laugh again.

The hard object moved from under my butt. "Watch it dweeb, these are new unless you want to pay for them with your life" A guy said with blue hair and male liner around his eyes.

"Awh Dex go easy on him." Said a girl with brunette hair and freckles.

He shot me a glare one last time making me shiver before he left with the girl clinging to him.

I looked back to the dance floor feeling pitiful.

The guy that shoved me had long blonde hair, he hopped behind Andi his hands on her waist as he handled her well, he did something I couldn't.  He tamed her. I couldn't see his face, His locks made a curtain around his face, but he was tall, broad masculine shoulders and he tattoos on both arms.

The crowd cheered him on, Angeline and Rich came to my side and helped me up.

"You tried." Was all Rich said, I was surprised I was waiting on the. "I told you." but it never came.

"You did okay the first four minutes. " Angeline said sympathetically.

"That was embarrassing. " I grumbled.

We walked past some guys and I overheard their conversation. "Who is that guy? Her boyfriend?"

"Nah that's her friend, Cant remember his name though." the second guy clarified.

"Damn hes good." He sipped his red cup.

After the party I went home, I barely saw Andi at school and when I did I'll try to talk to her but she always seemed distracted.

One day she passed out at lunch, the whole cafeteria went ballistic, she was rushed to the nurse then from what I heard the hospital, I tried contacting Angeline to see if she was okay or if I could drop by but she never responded.

Months goes by and Andi or Angeline never showed up to school. Rumor had it Angeline and Andi booked it out of state.

One day I get a message from Angeline saying Andi is fine and that they were in Seattle,  I didn't bother to ask how they got from Mississippi to Seattle but I do know I packed up everything and moved out there.

I was so happy to see her again that  I couldn't contain myself. When I met up with them the first thing I did was take Andi on a date.

I kissed her but tried to take it farther, after that day she stopped answering my calls and texts.

{Mini Flashback over}

I sat back against the couch. "Then when Angeline contacted me she told me Andi wanted to ask me if I could lend her 1k I happily obliged and it was an opportunity to see her again."

I laughed shaking my head pitifully. "But Ang had lied, Andi didn't want to see me and now that I think about it, she didn't even ask for the 1k."

Clint sighed. "Ang is a liar and a manipulative little fuck."

I nodded. "No shit. Just wonder how I never saw it all those years back."

Clint whistled and two females sauntered over. "Hey ladies show my friend here a good time." he looked to me. "You just need to get laid. That's all it is." And with that he left leaving me with the girls.

{Fingers. Are. About. To. Fall. off. Enjoyyyyyy.}
Song: Am I wrong (English lyrics )- BTS
Share + Vote +Comment
How are you enjoying the memories?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.6K 38
"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me. "Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only...
6.2K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
4.9K 85 21
ft. Chase Atlantic
2.6M 80.8K 41
He's undercover. She's under him. All the pieces to Carrie's life were finally falling into place. She had a great career, a handsome fiancรฉ, a house...