Found

Roxanne
Why'd you wanna leave me on my own now, Roxanne?
I think we should go but I'm not sure enough, Roxanne

I'm driving somewhere far away from out of town
No, I'm falling deep within your eyes like cocaine
I'm hoping that you'll be there when I'm coming down, down
And you know that you've got to believe me
No, no
And I know that we have to try
So I say

Roxanne

{Trigger Warning of sexual assault and drug use recommended for 16 and up!}

Third POV

"Omigod everything is like, soooooo trippy!" A drunk Andi squealed as she leaned into Dex.

He chuckled,watching the drunk girl. "Is that so?"

She nodded as her eyes wandering down his face taking in the features. "Your hot." she blurted then regretted them.

"I mean..its hot, as in here, the building." She rambled.

"Its okay kitten. Your hot too." He smirked.

"Oh. Well okay then." She pushed off him her butt hitting his front making him groan.

But she didn't hear it, "I have to pee, get me a drink please?"

He nodded. "anything for you love." he smiled until she was out of sight then his smile dropped. Turning he gestured for the tender.

"Mimosa. " He said looking over his shoulder, when the drink was delivered to him he once more checked around him, pulling out a small tub of white filling he tipped half the bottle into the drink.

And he awaited for the unknowing girl to return.

"Excuuuuuuuse me, girl with tiny fucking bladder coming through!" Andi spoke loudly as she pushed her way past the clubbers.

She walked past a certain brunette that stopped her.

"Hey, excuse me, your Christian's friend right? We well saw each other earlier but didn't meet. I'm Roxanne. " She stuck her hand out to the tipping Andi.

Andi looked at her hand and smacked it away. "Yeah, I don't care. Why are you talking to me?"

The girl looked taken back. "Well whoever is a friend of Chrissy is a friend of mine." She smiled.

"Oh. Pet names now?"Andi laughed making the girl do the same but awkwardly "What does he call you Roxy Poxy?" She laughed some more.