The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 2!
Bonus 3!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Dreams (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Extra!

5.9K 94 41
By brandnewusername

...

Well, here's a continuation to Bonus 2! The Reverse AU.
_______________________________________________

"You're so useless." Dipper muttered, walking past Will and litfted the creature by its hair, twisting out its fangs, and dropped it. "Can't do a bloody thing without getting hurt."

He pocketed the items and walked calmly to the demon, scowling when grabbing his uninjured arm and forcing him up.

"Bring us back." Dipper ordered, wiping horrid smelling blood off his cheek with his sleeve.

"Yes sir." Will mumbled, swallowing heavily and concentrated.

Dipper ignored the nauseating feeling that teleporting gave him and headed to his room, marking off the fang of a wendigo in his list. "Follow me."

Will nodded, floating along as his legs were weak.

"Where are you headed with Will, dearest Brother?" Mabel asked, "I need him at the moment."

"If it's not of dire importance, I'll be keeping him for the day, beloved Sister." Dipper replied.

"But-"

"I believe my experiment is more important than a simple opinion, Mabel." Dipper said, returning her cold glare.

"It's not a simple- Ugh, let Will decide then." Mabel said, turning her gaze on the blue haired demon.

He tensed, not wanting to be caught in between. He glanced at Mabel, who's expression was determined, and then to Dipper. He swallowed and shifted to him, knowing that any punishment of Mabel's was a slap on the wrist compared to Dipper's.

Dipper smirked slightly and continued on. His anger was lessened, so Will allowed himself to relax.

Mabel, on the other hand, looked like she was ready to murder. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Dipper opened the door to his room and placed his ingredient on his desk, then looked to Will, who kept his gaze on the ground.

And smiled.

Then replaced it with his usual apathetic look and looked back to his desk. Various items were cluttered about, looking foreign on his usual tidy and neat desk.

"Come here." Dipper said, taking out the vial and watched expectantly as Will did as he was told. He took the injured arm, discreetly gently, and scowled. This better not scar.

He poured a small amount on the gashes and rubbed, ignoring the winces, and looked at Will. His blue eye was shut tightly behind messy blue locks, mouth a tightly knit line with occasional pained hisses.

Dipper felt, annoyingly, content studying the pitiful excuse of a demon. He liked his uncomfortable expressions, but would find himself wanting to have him relaxed.

He hated it.

Mason "Dipper" Pines did not care for most things, and this pathetic demon, if he could even be called that, was not an exception.

Will Cipher was just a thing to be used, his slave, nothing more than that.

Anything beyond lust would just be in the heat of the moment.

He watched it heal and looked upwards at Will, and brought his arm close to his face and kissed the area he was injured, reluctantly delighted in the flustered look.

He let go to wrap his hand around the back of Will's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

He barely got into it, just a quick dance of tongues, and then he pulled away, focusing on his work, not even taking a second to glance at the demon's confused and slightly flushed face.

After an awkward silence, Dipper dismissed him and Will left obediently. Yet remained confused and a bit unfocused.

Soon, he was called to Mabel's side and returned with burn marks that will go away and minor cuts.

____

The next few days, Will had it surprisingly easy from Dipper, excluding still bitter Mabel. He would be needed to get supplies, easy stuff, and that would be it. He'd get a quick kiss and be sent off.

And all that just feels, weird.

He never thought he'd be able to remember how the peace, still excluding from Mabel, and quiet felt, how nice it is.

He wonders how it's gonna feel when it's ripped away from him when Dipper finishes his project.

_____

"Will!" Mabel hissed, her slap snapping him out of his daydream -a rare thing. "Quit taking naps while you're in my presence and get me a few potion tutorials from Dipper's book!"

He winced, looking down from her demanding gaze and shifted hesitantly. The lessons about who he's to obey warred with the instinct to listen to this other twin.

Mabel caught the uncertain movement and scowled, her fingertips glowing and squeezed into a ball. "You'd dare to disobey me? It's not like my brother set any rules about the damned book." She struck him immediately and deep, uncaring for his small cry and did it again.

And again. And again.

And one last time before sending him off angrily because "good for nothing- can't do his job-"

He spat out demon blood, trying to focus on his room before being summoned to Dipper.

After a bit of difficulty, he did so and earned a quick hit to his jaw.

"Took you long enough- What happened to you?" Dipper demanded, eyes narrowing on the deep wounds.

Before he could try gurgle the reason, he was pulled up, his body protesting sharply at the quick movement, and shoved onto a chair.

"Spoiled brat." Dipper muttered, getting the vial, frowning at the amount of contents. He continued muttering negative things about his lovely sister while healing the demon the best he could.

While it would take a night or two to heal properly without the full amount, it was an adequate healing, he supposed.

Dipper ran a finger across the newly healed skin and received a quiet "hah". He saw that Will had his eyes shut and his mouth a thin line that trembled.

He did it again, with his palm this time, and watched as his head threw back, his teeth clamping on his bottom lip to restrain any sound.

And was failing to do so.

He ran his nails gently against him and despised the weird warm feeling in his body at seeing the demon so relaxed, so pleasured.

Will opened his eye and, on impulse, darted forward to kiss the brunet, surprising the young man. He moaned into the kiss, then realized what he'd done and was about to pull away when Dipper wrapped his palm on the back of his neck and pulled him closer, growling at his attempt.

Dipper pressed harder against his lips, his late frustration pouring into the kiss and he increased the pressure against the sensitive skin, making the demon arch his back.

He soon pulled away, his eyes looking down on the flushed demon. He then gripped his wrist and led him to the bed, pleased at the eager compliance.

He sat the demon down on his bed and worked on his clothes.

Will whimpered impatiently and pulled him into another kiss, worries of angering him gone since he was most lenient during sex.

Dipper just about ripped off his jacket, murmuring into the kiss, "undress yourself."

Will kicked off his shoes and decided to just undress by magic because there was a loose hold on him now.

Dipper pushed him onto his back, running his hand on the sensitive skin again and his other catching the bluenette's wrist.

He snapped his finger, too impatient to fuss over that was a waste of magic, and summoned the lube, pulling away to lube his cock.

He lined himself up to his hole and pushed in, groaning and wrapped his arms below Will, lifting him and began to thrust.

Will wrapped his arm around Dipper's neck, pushing away the little nagging part of his nervousness so he could enjoy this.

He moaned and bucked his hips up, pulling Dipper closer to kiss him.

Dipper growled lowly and pulled away, stopping to flip them, not ever disconnecting. He laid on his back, looking up at Will expectantly.

Will blushed heavily and placed his hands on the other's chest, moving experimentally and his arms shook.

Dipper placed his hands on his hips, guiding the demon to the pace he wanted and thrusted upwards, aiming to where he knew the prostate was.

Will was trembling as he moved and bounced, the hand stroking the healed area not helping his highly sensitive body.

It wasn't long before he came, crying out as he spilled onto Dipper's chest, his muscles tightening around the cock inside him. Dipper moaned lowly and thrusted faster, pulling Will closer to bite his neck.

He came soon and paused deep inside him, panting into Will's flesh and his grip on his hip loosened.

After a blissful state of silence and calming down from their orgasms, Dipper grunted for the other to get off and he sat up.

He stood and looked to the demon before taking his wrist and leading him to the bathroom.

Will, his nervous self again, tried to protest, but was silenced by Dipper's don't-argue-with-me stare.

He allowed himself to relax under the hot water as Dipper cleaned him silently. Then he had been given a soft towel and dried himself, dressed quickly, and, without Dipper noticing, quickly teleported out.

He was in Dipper's room, not having enough energy to get to his room and glanced at the bathroom. He gulped and quietly looked around, curious about what Dipper was working on that he went to get his own ingredients.

He noticed the strange items and a page about, dimensions?

He had picked up the page, not noticing that he disturbed a little cube nor the soft glowing it emitted.

He barely got passed the pictures before Dipper slammed the door, his angry eyes widened when he saw the glowing.

"Will, get away from th-"

Will looked at the cube and before he could try, everything went white.

A few moments after, color returned. And there was a lot of color on what he was staring at.

"Miss Mabel?" He asked, confused at the sight of braces, which he was sure Mabel had gotten off after he fixed her teeth for her.

"Eh? Do I know you? You look familiar." The Mabel lookalike asked, tilting her head.

She looked almost identical to Mabel, though her clothing choice contrasted greatly with the typical black and blue Mabel favored, and that she still had braces.

Though, this Mabel had brown eyes.

____

Dipper rubbed his eyes, finally opening to his room, not the blinding white. But, where was Will? He was going to-

Why was there a golden haired man where his demon was standing?

_____________________________

Well, I finally updated, yay!

And I'm thinking about writing a quick short story about this scenario. But don't get too hopeful, because there's always a chance I won't do it, because of my other existing books.

But then, I might just start writing it anyway.

And this time, I made it more consensual, are you guys happy? Because I kinda made Will a bit horny-

Will: Don't s say that! *blushes*

You're adorable when you're embarrassed and not being tortured by Dipper, *pinches his cheek* though not as cute as my friend. I just wanna rip her cheeks off 😆😆

And with much less abuse, excluding Mabel Gleeful.

Bad Mabel, *smacks her lightly*

*Then proceeds to muffle her with a gag when she starts to scream at me*

Heh, *throws her into a closet*, don't mind her :)

And the way I would write Dipper, it's just how I see him, especially if he's gonna have a last name like Gleeful.

And with the dimension traveling thing, I kinda just improvised, because I don't have much time online to do actual searching, and when I finish a chapter, I immediately publish instead of taking time to do research and stuff...

Don't get annoyed at me for that if you're kinda iffy and want it to be very much correct.

Wait, are you guys here for the smut or if there are a few scientifically or maybe not scientifically correct stuff? I don't know...

So, I hope you enjoyed this continuation! Tell me your thoughts!

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 619 8
My father always brought me a rose from the market. One day, he didn't return. I went to find him... When I did, he was terribly sick and had been ta...
9.6K 209 72
Killdip, Billdip, Willdip oneshots! I'll take suggestions and I will do smuts.
73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
39.8K 2K 18
This story is discontinued but feel free to go through and read/reread Furious by his defeat, Bill Cipher wonders how to get his revenge on Dipper, a...