The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 2!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Dreams (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Bonus 3!

9.4K 187 78
By brandnewusername

Update: I decided, since I can't keep a constant check for the votes for the bonuses, I'll just do whatever bonus IF it has 10 or more votes. Is that okay?

If you're new, then enjoy the Vampire AU and vote if you want.
_____________________________________________
Vampire au, people. Hope it's good 😃
_____________________________________________

Dipper slammed the door, turning quickly to ignore all the worried yelling and the 'let me out.' His hands clapping over his ears as he ran out.

He slowed after a little while, panting. He probably could've handled it better. Should've tried explaining first.

But no, tomorrow he could do that.

Because today was Bill's day, and he'd come after him if he didn't arrive at the exactly two minutes later. Calming Mabel down and explaining would take too much.

He continuously checked his watch, jogging a little. The sun was sinking down fast and his heartbeat began to rise and his stomach was churning.

He looked around, finding that familiar tree and saw it, the big dark mansion. He gulped and hurriedly ran there. He yelped when his hand grabbing the doorknob gave him a shock, his hair raising a bit.

"You're late." The slight high pitched voice he hated purred in his ear, an arm slithering around his waist and pulling him to a hard chest. "Later than the usual late."

Dipper gritted his teeth, refusing to move, even breath. He kept his eyes shut as the click of the door opening reached his ears and he was shoved forward, nearly stumbling, yet he fell into the same chest as the inhuman being moved fast.

"Pinetree, gonna explain yourself?" The male asked, his gloved hand cupping his chin.

Dipper said nothing, jerking his head away, his eyes keeping to the floor. Why was he ignoring him? This was only going make it wor-

"Don't ignore me." Bill's demonic voice echoed out in the hollow mansion, the dark aura filling the area and warning any supernatural creature to keep away.

"M my sister found out." Dipper choked out, his knees buckling. He was about to fall when he was scooped into an embrace, his body tensing.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Bill asked in a taunting tone, his nose nuzzling his cheek.

He kept quiet as Bill walked through the quiet and menacing house, his hand squeezing his shoulder.

Mabel must be worried sick, his Grunkles likely home now and worried as well. They might demand to know what was going on and why. But they can't understand, they couldn't know.

"Don't worry, Pinetree. I can see your gears grinding in your big head." Bill said, stopping in front of one room, the room.

He was doing this for their own good.

"I'll wipe their memories and try to hypnotize ol Sixer, alright." Bill promised, dumping him on the grand bed and removing his extravagant, unnecessary and cliche cape, then his jacket.

"Do you always need to wear the cape whenever I come?" Dipper asked, kicking his shoes off.

"No, but it's fun." Bill answered, grinning.

Dipper didn't reply. He averted his eyes and tilted his neck, gritting his teeth.

Bill's grin widened, lowering his face to the inviting neck, opening his mouth to reveal sharp fangs, dripping with a strange substance.

That was the venom, as Bill said so when on the first night.

That night...

"No no, Mabel!" Dipper yelled, running to his sister, who was lain on the ground, blood staining her clothes.

He didn't see the dark figure near, their eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"Mabel!" He cried, dropping his pack off and fumbled through it, looking for the health aid box.

After wrapping a bandage around her neck, he checked for other wounds. What happened? Why was her neck bloody and her eyes glassy, as if she was-

"Hypnotized, or mesmerized, whatever you prefer, mortal." A soft voice spoke out, catching Dipper's attention. "Such fine work of mine, yes? She'll never remember a thing."

He looked behind him, seeing a beautiful woman, her amber eyes so bright, so vivid, so... so...

"Oh, I apologize." The woman giggled, slapping his cheek. He jumped, when did she get so close!?

"Who, who are you? What did you do to Mabel?" He cried, taking a step back.

"Abella." She said, smiling beautifully. "You look like a smart boy. You'll keep my secret, yes?"

She stroked his cheek, smiling with white teeth. Were those... fangs?

Then she vanished when his eyes blurred -he hadn't blinked once- and Mabel's gasp brought him back to reality. He helped her up and back to the shack.

He wondered about the secret. He couldn't speak to Mabel when she asked what happened and why she was outside. Well, he couldn't talk about the woman, Abelle.

And those fangs... there could be one other explanation.

Vampire. And one unlike in the book.

That wasn't the night. This is.

Ever since that night, Dipper was on his guard. He occasionally saw the woman, only a few glimpses. And every meeting was dreamlike. His neck ached, and so had his sister's.

Then, one day while he was looking for a magical underwater lake, he ran into one being who he never imagined to meet again.

"Hiya, Pinetree." Bill giggled, his grin wide enough to split his face. "How ya doing?"

"B Bill!?" Dipper cried out, stumbling backwards.

"Yep, don't wear out my name." Bill said, then twirled. "Like my new body?"

Before Dipper could answer, Mabel called out his name and he turned, his neck in full view for the former triangle. Bill visibly tensed. His eyes darkened.

Dipper looked back to see Bill's pale face right in his, a cry choked out as his chin was grabbed and his neck was vulnerably exposed.

"What idiot is lurking in my territory?" Bill growled, making Dipper flinch at the dark tone. "Who bit you, Pinetree?"

He stared into hypnotic golden eyes, the answer wretched out of him faster than Mabel after a boy. "A woman named Abella."

"Her, huh?" Bill said, calming down. "Not so tough. Might let her stay, though she's killing ya."

"Wh what!?" Dipper cried out, snapping out of the bewitchment. "K killing me!?"

"Yeah, well here's an early goodbye." Bill said, letting go and floating back to his- is that a body!?

"W wait, can't you do something!?"

Bill paused, a grin forming. He looked back at him. "Maaaayybeee. Depends on the right deal, Pinetree."

"Anything, just get her out of me and Mabel's life!"

"Great." Bill grinned wider, showing off a fang that made Dipper blanch. "Deal." He held out a hand, watching amusedly as Dipper hesitated, then grabbed it.

After all, he could -almost- predict this vampire -still a demon or no?-, but that woman? She had to go.

Dipper snapped out of the flashback as two sharp prices in his neck stung. Then he relaxed as something flowed into him.

Bill shivered as sweet and warm blood touched his tongue, his hand gripping tightly on his Pinetree's wrist.

Soon, he pulled away, grinning with bloody teeth that had Dipper looking ashen.

Dipper when to get up when he was pushed down, his brown eyes looking confused at Bill.

"Just wait a minute, Pinetree." Bill chuckled, his free hand tugging at his buckle- Oh fuck.

Dipper thrashed, looking as pale as Bill -Who, again, looked like a classic handsome vampire. "N no! Let go!"

"Hush." Bill purred, his eyes flashing and had Dipper relaxing unwillingly. "Now now, Pinetree. I believe I need a little more if I'm going to erase your family's memories. Don't you think?"

Dipper tensed once the hold was released, his rapid breathing slowing as he averted his eyes.

"Hmm? I need an answer. Pay a little more, or have trouble with Mabel and your Grunkles?" Bill said, grinning.

Dipper shut his eyes and nodded. His sister didn't need to worry about vampires -despite the obsession- and he needed this deal to ward off unpredictable vampiric intruders.

Bill smirked and ripped off the boy's shirt, ignoring the yelp, and tugged off the remains and his pants. Then took off his shirt.

He knelt down and forced his legs apart, summoning lube and pouring some on his fingers. He slid in one finger, hearing the boy breath out in discomfort and felt him tense.

"Relax, Pinetree. Or it'll hurt more." Not that I mind.

Dipper bit the inside of his cheek, willing himself to relax and nearly broke his concentration when another was added.

After the third finger, Bill deemed him ready and got up, allowing him to move further to the middle of the bed. He then positioned himself, having lubricated his cock.

Dipper decided to count to relax himself, pausing when he felt the head and counted faster, knowing it didn't help any better.

He gasped when it entered, clutching the silky bedsheets tightly as it continued pushing in slowly.

"You're very tight, Pinetree." Bill breathes into his ear, sucking it in. "First time?"

"What d do you -ah- think?" Dipper half snapped, half moaned.

Bill grinned, squeezing his thighs, and buried himself quickly to the hilt.

Dipper's eyes widened and he nearly yelled, tears running down his cheeks.

Bill grunted when his cock was squeezed, his grip on the thighs tightened along. He smelled the salty tears and looked at the red face.

He was so damned adorable.

Bill grinned -ok, his cheeks were beginning to hurt- and licked at the tears, pulling back and slamming back in. He loved the whimpers and cries emitted from his Pinetree.

Only his.

Dipper tried pleading with him, begging for him to stop and be slow. He tried making him see he was in pain. That-

That everything was looking warm and fuzzy as Bill bit his neck, injecting venom to help him relax.

"That's much better, Pinetree." Bill chuckled, thrusting was easier now and faster. He lapped at the blood and licked his lips clean.

Dipper mumbled incoherently, moaning as well and he wrapped his legs around the vampire. Meeting his thrusts and loving the friction his cock was getting between his own and the vampire's chests.

Bill licked his lips and met Dipper's gaping mouth with his own. Dipper kissed back eagerly, moaning, "faster" and "harder, Bill."

Bill obeyed happily, aiming at his prostate and enjoyed the increase in moans and other delightful sounds his Pinetree made.

Soon, Dipper cried out, coming on his and Bill's chests, kissing Bill and wrapping his arms around his neck.

Bill's thrusts were pounding harder into the sensitive body below him, his, still gloved, hands raising the brunette's hips. Not long after, he came as well.

He paused deep inside him, panting and grinning at the flushed boy. He pulled out and collapsed beside him. Dipper soon fell asleep, his normal ears not hearing the footsteps far away.

Bill did, and he grinned. It wouldn't be hard to erase, not theirs, but his memories about his family.

He could keep him forever, just at his side.

Always his.

...

Dipper was horrified as Abella's body turned into ashes, Bill's golden eyes and brilliant grin standing out in the dark behind.

"Finally found her, Pinetree." Bill chirped, his hand resting on his wound shoulder. "Guess I was wrong, she was quite tough."

Dipper's knees buckled, falling on his ass and he backed away.

"Hey hey, calm down." Bill said, hovering over to him. "Remember our deal, Dipper?"

Dipper tensed at the use of his name, nodding. "What do you want?"

"A blood supply." Bill answered. "And you smell very yummy." He'd use more grand names, but he'd rather get to the point.

Dipper's stomach churned and his face blanched. "B but-"

"I won't kill you, you're one of the rare ones." Bill said. "I'm not stupid enough to drain you dry. And we have a deal, remember?"

Dipper took a while to nod. But he knew, as Bill descended on him, that

This would only end badly.

______________________________

Whoo! I liked this one :D. Which is rare because I normally don't like my writing!

I hope that you all like it as well.

And, if anyone still wants more, even if I intended to only have three bonuses, then I will do two more of these three AU choices!

1: A Monster Falls AU (and I won't have Dipper turned into a human, if that helps you choose this or refuse it in disgust XD)

2: Soul mate AU, I have two versions:

A) The Red thread or string, whatever.

B) The name of soulmate thing.

Pick whichever like; Soulmate a! Okay? Also, do you want me to add a chapter of their summaries?

I sound so enthusiastic for something I'm half-sure no one will care about 😅😓😛😛😛

... but I can still do it if you want...

3: A Priest Dipper and Demon Bill (I don't know the name of this AU)

Or Hell, if you even want a continuation of the previous oneshots XD.

I'll only do TWO of these choices, ok. Then that's the end of it!

I'll decide when- I don't know, maybe until two weeks... Or next week, IDK 😛 Maybe the first two which have ten votes. Or twenty ...

*screams in indecision and pulls out hair*

That's if any of you actually want more and you GOTTA COMMENT, please.

Or if this 3rd bonus satisfied you and don't need another 😅

Sooo, vote for favorite two and those'll be the last ones.

Inner me: *whispers* liar

I'm. Serious. *has a failing attempt at a serious face*

Inner me: Do all

No!

Inner me: :) *walks away*

Wait, where are you going!? Come back!

And if any of you haven't already, go check out my Dipper oneshot with my OC's, Rudy and Aidan! Remember them?

Aidan: With the possibility of a short story coming after it! :)

Rudy: That's if they do want one. Unlikely though.

Okey dokey!

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 593 18
Most of these will be 1part one shots. I hope you'll enjoy these short stories of Bill and Dipper❤️ ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ The characters in this book are co...
9.6K 209 72
Killdip, Billdip, Willdip oneshots! I'll take suggestions and I will do smuts.
23K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
53.1K 1.7K 43
I just... one shots because I can't do full stories but I have 60,000,000 ideas. **DISCLAIMER:: I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS...