Shower Thoughts

By waltzqueen

Everyone has spontaneous thoughts. They come at the most random times in the day. However, for Kathryn, they... More

A Pianist's Hand
11 P.M
Monday Blues
Thought Bubbles
The Shopping List
Monotony
Introverts are Lonely Too
Warmth

A Little Note

8 0 0
By waltzqueen

Aloha!

So, if you are like me and you have a lot of spontaneous thoughts, this is for you! The inspiration for this title came from my classmates in Music School. We would crowd around the grand piano for masterclass and blow some steam off by making jokes and laughing at each other. Our comments would be sporadic and never seemed to make any conversational sense. Our professor once said it was like if you were to actually speak what you thought to yourself while talking a shower. Then, we began calling these conversations "Shower Thoughts". 

It was like a light bulb turned on. I got back to my room that night and had to scribble something down. As I had expected, it was utter nonsense. Today, my friends, I'd like to present to you what that utter nonsense was. Welcome to the little world called My Brain.

Sincerely,  

Kathryn Tanabata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 642 173
Contains only poems, from the book- I thought you were mine (in the process of being written by me), and just poems about love. It contains letters...
760 66 22
"Whispers of the Heart " is a poetic journey through the depths of love, loss, longing, and self-discovery. Each verse is a whispered confession, ba...
1.6K 11 115
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
19.9K 1.8K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...