🔮тoѕĸa🔮тranѕғorмerѕ prιмe🔮

By Silver-Ashley

"мy paѕт ιѕ noт мy ғυтυre." wнere a нυмan gιrl ғιndѕ нerѕelғ drawn тo a parтιcυlar ѕιlenт cyвerтronιan. [ѕo... More

🔮тoѕĸa🔮
"I'ᴍ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀꜱ I'ʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ."
Prologue
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ🔮
🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ🔮
🔮Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ🔮
🔮A/N🔮

🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ🔮

369 19 20
By Silver-Ashley

"Accidents do happen."

Lethe was running late today.

Again.

"You're a fragging idiot," Lethe muttered to herself as she ran to school, hoping that today would not be the day for her to trip over something.

"You just had to sleep in," she ranted to herself as she turned a corner, "You live in the furthest house from school, you know that you always have to be up earlier than most," Lethe grumbled.

The girl was happy that she hadn't tripped over yet,(or worse), but of course, her life hated her.

A car suddenly came out of nowhere as the girl was crossing the street. Lethe's eyes widened as she froze, internally screaming at herself to move.

Time seemed to slow down as Lethe's azure eyes darkened in fear. The car still speeding towards her in slow motion. Lethe could almost see a raindrop falling from the sky slowly out of the corner of her eyes.

The Rosier girl was so distracted by the fact that she was going to die, that she didn't notice that she (oddly enough) felt surprise then confusion.

Azure eyes closed tightly as the car hit her.

🔮

"Quickstorm!"

The femme looked up at the sound of her desingation, her redish-purple optics blinked in surprise when she saw her mentor coming over to her. 

Trident never left his post.

"Quickstorm," Trident repeated as he stopped in front of her, the femme quickly standing up so he didn't have to look down too much.

"Trident," Quickstorm greeted, tilting her helm slightly in confusion, "What are you doing in Kaon?"

Trident vented, "You can't work with me anymore."

It was as if somebot had stabbed a blade into Quickstorm's spark, "What?" She managed to ask, "Why?"

"The guards have started arresting more Cybertronians who are in the wrong sectors," Trident explained, looking around nervously himself, "I managed to cash in a favour so I could come and warn you."

Quickstorm's faceplates showed how crushed she was to no longer be under his mentorship, "Thank you, sir," she nodded.

Trident sighed, placing a servo on the young femme's shoulder pads, "You were the best student I could've asked for Quickstorm," he told her confidantly, the femme looking up in surprise, "You'll do much better without my guidance."

"Trident," Quickstorm blinked back the coolant that threatened to leak from her optics and smiled, "Thank you for everything."

The old mech smiled, "No," he shook his helm, confusing the young femme, "Thank you."

Quickstorm smiled even as her spark sank in disappointment. The stupid caste system had once again kept her from her dreams.

🔮

Lethe woke up in hospital.

A groan left her lips as her eyes fluttered open.

"Lethe!"

The Rosier girl blinked her eyes as the faces of her two best friends appeared next to her, "Hey, guys," she smiled.

"You had us worried sick," Jo told her, his hand grabbing a hold of hers.

Lethe shrugged, then winced as her shoulder throbbed, "Sorry."

Aidan cracked a grin, "At least now you can get a free pass for a lot of things in school," he joked.

Lethe then noticed how her right arm was in a sling and how her left foot was in a cast, "No way," she groaned, "This is so not fair."

Jo rolled his eyes as Aidan laughed.

"Who found me?" Lethe asked the question that had been lingering on her mind. 

Jo and Aidan looked at each other before looking back at their sister-like friend, "Ms. Smith," Jo said.

"And some weird silent guy," Aidan added, "Ms. Smith had to practically drag him away when the ambulance finally arrived."

Lethe scrunched her face up, "Odd," she commented. 

Aidan and Jo nodded, "And you didn't see it," The Danvers boys added on.

Lethe shrugged her left shoulder, "So, how long have I been out?"

"Eight hours," Aidan said hesitantly, wincing with Jo when the girl's eyes widened.

"What!"

Lethe's surprised shriek made a concerned nuse duck her head in, "Are you guys alright?"

"Yep," Aidan nodded, giving her a thumbs up.

"Sorry," Jo apologized for his friend's behavior.

The nurse chuckled, shaking her head, "Teenagers," she muttered walking off.

The trio were quiet for a few seconds before erupting into giggles.

🔮

Lethe was kept in the hospital room for two days. Her foster parents having wanted her to relax and heal up.

Which was completly stupid in her option. But her protests went ignored. 

Lethe passed time watching netflix on her laptop. For some stupid reason she wasn't allowed to type at all. Which had made the girl pout at the adults.

A knocking on her room's door, made the Rosier girl look up, only for her eyes to widen in surprise.

"Is it alright if we come in?" Hana Smith asked. 

Lethe shut the lid of her laptop as she gave her art teacher a hesitant nod, "We?" she muttered in confusion, at least until another person trailed after the teacher.

Lethe smiled, "Hey," she said rather awkwardly, her eyes flickering from the teacher to the teacher's companion and back.

Hana looked rather awkward as well, "How are you feeling?" she asked.

Lethe shrugged as she shifted her now bandaged arm(they took the sling off a day after the accident, thankfully nothing was broken, just a rather large cut), "Like I was run over by a car."

Hana laughed at Lethe's attempt at a joke, "You're lucky Sou-Sam found you," the art teacher gestured to her friend.

Lethe's cool azure eyes glanced at male, the male who had been watching her silently the whole time, "Thanks," she nodded.

His lips quirked as he nodded, his eyes covered by visor-like glasses.

Hana rolled her eyes at the obviousness of the pair, "Lethe meet Samuel Wave, Sam meet Lethe Rosier."

"Sam" offered his hand to Lethe who hid a wince as she shook it with her injured arm. From the sudden eyebrow raise, Lethe knew that he didn't miss her wince.

"Sam was the one who found you," Hana added on, the pair quickly letting go of the others hand.

"Sam" shot daggers at his friend who grinned innocently, "I heard," Lethe said, watching the two with careful eyes, "My friends said."

Hana nodded, "Aidan Grant and Jo Danvers, right?"

Lethe smiled softly when her friends were named, something that made "Sam"'s shoulders stiffen slightly, "Yeah. They were here when I woke up."

"Sam" blinked from behind his glasses, "What about your parents?" 

His voice was odd. Almost robotic like, if it wasn't for the emotion embedded in it. 

Lethe's shoulders stiffened, her eyes flashing for a second, "I never knew them," she said, regaining her control over he emotions.

Hana noticed instantly, her hand tapping "Sam"'s shoulder, "Sorry, my friend's new to this country, he's never seen a foster kid before."

Lethe nodded, although her eyes were skeptical, "Makes sense," she muttered.

Hana was about to say something when familiar voices came from outside the room.

"Sam" was instantly on high alert, but Hana shot him a warning look as Lethe's whole body relaxed and her eyes lit up with warmth.

"Jo, Aidan," Lethe smiled as the two boys finally arrived from school.

Both boys froze when they noticed their art teacher and her silent friend.

Lethe's smile to her friends made an old emotion flare up in "Sam". He gritted his teeth, a scowl (thankfully) hidden behind his glasses.

"What is creepy guy doing here?" Aidan whispered shouted to Lethe who rolled her eyes.

Hana covered her mouth quickly to hide her giggle from "Sam" who rolled his own eyes at her.

Jo narrowed his eyes at "creepy guy" (as dubbed by Aidan), before glancing at Lethe, "Did you want me to call the police?"

Hana and "Sam" glanced at each other, confused as the trio burst out laughing.

"I am so confused," Soundwave muttered, although a small smile twitched at his lips as her amusement flooded through their bond.

Here's Chapter Four.

Well, Lethe now knows "Sam" and who knows what's going to happen next.
Oh, wait.... I do.😏

Double update today!

Hope you enjoyed!
Feedback?

(New banner, what do you think?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 818 26
"can yoυ paιnт wιтн all тнe colorѕ oғ тнe wιnd?" wнere a ѕcнool arт тeacнer ѕoмeнow мanageѕ тo worм нer way ιnтo a warlord'ѕ ѕparĸ. [тranѕғorмerѕ p...
32.6K 1K 38
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐅𝐏 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ⌗ 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘!! ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤�...
249K 6.3K 54
"ᴵ ᴺᴱᴱᴰᴱᴰ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ!" Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇғʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛꜱ. [тrαɴѕғorмerѕ prιмe] [rαтcнeт ɢυαrdιαɴ] [ѕтαrтe...
219K 4.9K 56
Request is closed T^T (see other book I shall be making soon!!) A series of X reader oneshots/imagines/tiny drabble with The Transformers Prime! Jus...