HiS HOOR ( Complete)

By hinashiekh_

HOOR SIDDIQUI Life has never been easy for me, nor i think it would ever be .after coming to my father 's pla... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
not an update
26
27 ( special )
28
29
30
31
notification
notification
32
chapter 33
chapter 34

22

43.8K 2K 102
By hinashiekh_

Hoor woke up around evening, only to find herself tightly clutched in Arhaan's arms. She was almost lying on top of him. Her face was settled between his chest and chin and her hands were resting on his chest, his face hidden in her hair.

Hoor moved a bit trying to test his grip. She sighed as she noticed that the grip was tight. He would be awake before she could get herself out. She took a deep breath and relaxed in his arms.

She stayed still for some minutes, but then started playing with his shirt. She was opening and closing his button again and again. His skin was warm to the touch.

She pressed two fingers in his stomach softly, checking the hardness of his muscle. When it didn't move, she smiled as it felt like touching iron covered in skin.

"What are you doing, Hoor e Arhaan?" Hoor got out of her thoughts and tried to move but Arhaan didn't let her. Hoor could only look at him, lifting her face.

"N-nothing." Hoor said with flushed cheeks. Arhaan moved his one hand to touch her cheeks.

"Should I be poking you also?" he asked poking her fluffy cheeks. They went quite inside and a smile covered his lips.

"Nooooo." Hoor said looking down. She was feeling really embarrassed.

Arhaan ruffled her hair and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "You can poke me, touch me, whenever you want." Arhaan said much to Hoor's embarrassment.

Arhaan decided to talk about her further education. "Amal told me that you plan to continue your studies from next year." Arhaan said without any emotion.

Hoor started fidgeting in his arms. She thought that he might be angry about her planning to continue her studies without even asking him.

"If you allow." she said in a small voice.

Arhaan felt his heart clutching at her small voice. "Why won't I allow? I can get you enrolled this year also. Tell me, what do you want to study next?" Arhaan asked caressing her hair.

"BBA." Hoor said with a happy face.

"Okay." Arhaan said but a nervous expression could be seen covering his face.

"Can I enroll you in online classes for BBA?" Arhaan asked looking at her.

Hoor smiled and agreed to it. They spent the evening in each other's company.

Next evening, Amal had come to their place. She wanted to help Hoor with everything she would need in university.

"Can I take her out to get her all the stuff she would need for university?" Amal asked Arhaan with an eye roll.

"I can take you both but Hoor doesn't need much. I have already ordered her laptop and other things she would need. She is going to take online classes." Arhaan said and Amal felt like pulling her hair.

"Why? There are so many good universities. Why aren't you letting her go?" Amal asked.

"She doesn't need to. She can get her education online and if she will want to work, I will help her in it." Arhaan said.

"But she would miss her university life, the outings, the friends. I know you love her but stop caging her." Amal said the last part teasingly.

They continued to talk about other stuff. Then Arhaan took them to a mall. Arish also joined them.

After shopping, they went for the dinner. Hoor was tired when they reached home. She was feeling sleepy, but was waiting for Arhaan to come to bed after changing. Arhaan laid down with her beside him.

--------------

Aj ik kbr khudwao

Usmy meri muhbt ka janaza utry ga

Mere kurb ki miti dali jaegi

Takhti pr mere ishq ki dastan rakam hogi 🖤🖤🖤

----------

Tum mujhy yad kro

Apny kalmy ki trhan

Apni khwaish ki trhan💕💕

------------

Assalamu alaikum friends! What do you think of arhaan's decision of not letting her take regular classes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.3K 23
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
233K 8.5K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
129K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
13.4K 707 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...