My Mate is an Idol || Book 1...

By WendilynnKerezman

Julie, a young werewolf, is turning 18 and is excited to meet her wolf and find her mate. Her parents get he... More

Birthday Present
Excited Friends
Unexpected Threat
Jewels
You smell like...
First Shift
Who is your Bias?
The Boys of Midnight
The Concert
Ready?
First Impressions
Don't Lose Control
Plans
Training
Upset
A run through the forest
Unstable Situations
Seokmin's Mission
Rumors
The Men of Midnight
Secret Heart
Senior After Party
Fight It
Rejection
A Question and an Answer

Obsession's Plan

969 44 14
By WendilynnKerezman

*trigger warning* 

Julie's Dad rushed into the rec center screaming for his daughter. "JULIE!" He had heard Jewels' alert through the pack link as he arrived and knew at that moment that they were too late. Still, he didn't want to accept that his daughter was gone and he ran through every room following her scent. As each room failed to produce his daughter's whereabouts or point to where she was taken, his heart broke just a little bit more and his breath became a little bit harder to take. His fear that his baby girl was in the hands of a madman tore at his heart.

"I'm getting a stronger trail heading to the cafeteria." Said a sentry along the pack link.

Julie's Dad ran towards the cafeteria and he could pick up Julie and Stacy's scents and then he growled as Nathan's scent mixed with theirs in this space. He could smell her fear and Nathan's triumph in the scents that converged here. There was also the rancid scent of rogues. He growled over the idea that Nathan and whoever was helping him now had his daughter.

"I followed the scents to a blocked door. Looks like they created a passageway to get in and out of the center." The warrior said as they caught up to him. Julie's Dad and Alpha Brian tried to open the door but even with their enhanced strength, it wouldn't budge

"This was well planned. My guess is this door goes underground. That's the only way to get around our sentries." Alpha Brian commented. His eyes then took an unfocused look as he relayed instructions. "All warriors, be on the lookout for Julie, Stacy, or Nathan's scent trails. They will be mixed with rogues, so follow every trail you find."

"Do we notify Midnight that she was taken?" The sentry asked.

"I don't want to worry them if we can get her back quickly, but if it was me, I'd be furious that nobody told me. Let's see if we can find where this passage leads before we notify them," Alpha Brian said as they left the center to look for the passage exit.

The pack warriors spread out from the rec center to locate the passage exit. Half the group transformed into their wolves so they could follow the trails better. Rogues had run cover trails all over the woods, masking any direction they tried.

"They must have taken her clothes and ran with pieces of them all over. Her scent is everywhere and we can't get a direction. " A warrior reported after following easily found trails, all leading to dead ends. Frustration was running high as their search produced no results. Julie's dad was ready to rip everyone to shreds and his wolf was in full agreement. Whoever took their daughter would pay dearly.

"News crews are arriving. They've gotten wind that kids were kidnapped." A wolf notified Alpha Brian.

"Damnit, who told the press?" he growled. That was all they needed, press coverage. Brian took a big breath as he tried to get a handle on his temper. He knew nobody in his pack would have said anything, and the human parents knew the pack was taking care of things as their children hadn't been the ones in danger, so they wouldn't have said anything. His hands fisted and he realized the rogues must have tipped them off. This would provide more cover in all this confusion.

"Alpha Brian, is it true that rogues broke into the rec center and kidnapped some seniors?" The reporter asked, shoving a microphone into his face. Alpha Brian took a moment to look at the nameless reporter and get his measure.

"And who are you?" He asked.

"I"m Micheal Mathsen, from KPTV news. We got a tip that someone broke into the rec center during the senior all-night party and kidnapped a couple of students. Do you have any comment to make on this matter?"

Alpha Brian regarded the annoying man and answered carefully, "I can't confirm any details to you yet as we are still investigating what happened."

"Why haven't you called the police, shouldn't they be handling the investigation?" The reporter asked.

"As the children involved are members of our pack, we take precedence in the investigation. The police are over there, helping the human students if you would like to talk to them." He indicated the police officer across the parking lot and then turned his back on the annoying man.

"We found the secret passage." a wolf warrior cried over the link. Everyone transformed into their wolves, shocking the reporter, and ran in the direction the wolf had indicated. When they arrived, they found that the passage led to a river that easily masked their scents. Their footsteps left the passage and walked right into the river.

"They were probably forced into a boat and then they could have gone anywhere." Alpha Brian's wolf commented as he looked at the area trying to figure out which direction to start looking.

"We'll need to sniff the banks and see if they came ashore at any point." Julie's Dad's wolf growled. His anger and frustration were escalating as the true magnitude of the problem dawned on him. This was not just some kidnap attempt made by an insane teenager.

"I'd be surprised if they came ashore anywhere in the next five miles. And with all the false trails they have laid, we're going to have a heck of a time figuring out which trail is real." Alpha Brian wolf said angrily. Both wolves bristled as more bad news kept coming.

"Whoever has instigated this knew what they were doing. What have our kids gotten themselves into?" Julie's Dad's wolf asked.

"Whatever this is, Midnight is probably connected to it. I'll head back and notify them. You continue the search and see if you can find their real scent." Alpha Brian commanded. Julie's Dad nodded and with his warriors started searching the river bank for scent trails. Alpha Brian watched for a moment and then turned back towards the town to go deliver the bad news.

The feeling of something cold and hard was the first thing Julie could feel. As she slowly opened her eyes, she blinked a few times to clear her vision. She let her eyes focus as she stayed still. She saw that she was lying on a stone floor. The walls also seemed to be made of stone. Metal bars made up another wall. It was as she feared, she was captured. Internally she felt her body and realized she could move. She slowly sat up, being quiet so she didn't catch anyone's attention if they were nearby. Checking herself out, she was grateful to find herself still in her pajamas. Her slippers didn't survive the trip. Other than a sore neck from the injection and a few scrapes and potential bruises, she seemed to be okay.

Julie tried to nudge Jewels in her mind but she felt no response. This gave Julie pause, she could always feel Jewels. She closed her eyes and probed her mind, looking for her wolf. Buried deep inside her mind, she finally found her, sleeping. Whatever they had given her must have also put her wolf to asleep, which was odd to Julie because her wolf always seemed to be awake when she was. It was weird to be alone in her mind for the first time in months. Julie didn't like it. She had gotten used to having the constant presence and love of her wolf. Now she felt empty without her comforting presence in her mind...and maybe just a little bit scared.

Standing up, Julie walked over to the bars to see if she could see anything beyond the stone room she was in. She could see a short hallway and got the impression there were several cells next to hers. "Stacy?"

"Finally awake, are you?" Stacy said in a tired voice.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I've been better. My wolf seems to be asleep, is Jewels awake?" Stacy asked quietly, trying not to be heard beyond their cells.

"She seems to be asleep. I can barely feel her. It's very disconcerting." Julie responded, worried.

"Yeah, the same with my wolf. I wonder what they gave us that put them to sleep?"

Julie could hear Stacy rattle the bars on her cell, "I wonder how long we were out?"

"Not long, I woke up as they were putting me in here. I was too groggy to stop them, though. Light is getting here from somewhere, so the sun is now up. We were taken about 3 hours before sunrise." Stacy calculated.

Julie closed her eyes. So much time had past and her family hadn't found her yet. That didn't bode well.

A door opened at the far end of the hallway and Stacy could hear two sets of footsteps walking towards them. She then heard Stacy growl and then a domineering and dangerous growl answered her back causing her to whimper a little. It took a lot to intimidate Stacy, this made Julie more nervous.

Nathan came into view and Julie took a step away from the bars so that there was space between them. He was followed by an unkempt rogue standing behind him. Julie watched both of them, unease filled her. Her bare feet felt cold against the stone floor, but under Nathan's grin, she felt at a total disadvantage just in her pajamas.

"I have waited for this moment for too long." Nathan's grin took on a wicked feel. "I could have lost you if you had followed instincts and mated with your baby Idol. But, I should be glad you both are "responsible" wolves." Nathan hooked his fingers to emphasize the word. "Now, nobody will take you from me."

"No, Nathan. You have a mate already. I can't believe your wolf would allow this." The unkempt rogue laughed at her disbelief.

"Your wolf is asleep and can't stop me right now, and mine is learning who is boss. By the time your wolf wakes up, it'll be too late for her to do anything about it.   I will claim you before anyone can take you away. From this moment, you'll belong to me." Nathan held a key in his hand and he went to unlock the door to her cell.

"You son of a bitch, Nathan. You maggot filled neanderthal. The Moon Goddess will punish you for this." Stacy yelled from her cell.

Jewels, I need you to wake up. Please, I need your help. Please, wake up. Nathan is going to take us if you don't help me. Julie cried silently to her wolf, trying to get her to wake up from whatever put her to sleep.  She could feel nothing from her wolf.  

Nathan smirked as Stacy continued to yell profanities at him. Unconcerned, Nathan walked into the cell and Julie's eyes widened as she backed up trying to keep distance between them.  She tried to remember all she had been taught to stop an attacker.   Nathan chuckled at her attempt to stay away from him. "You can't get away from me, your wolf isn't awake and you can't tap into her strength to fight me off. I'll have you forever, now. You'll find that once marked, your soul will belong to me. That pretty-boy will never have you." He snarled as he grabbed her by the arms, pinning her against the wall.

Julie struggled and tried to fight him off. She couldn't believe he was going this far. This was the boy that she had played with as children. They took naps together. They told each other their secrets. He was her first crush. He had been everything to her until he wasn't. Until he had turned his back on everything they had been taught.

"Don't do this, Nathan. It's wrong. You can't compel me to love you. Betraying everything we believed in won't make me love you again." Julie trembled as she realized she was trapped. No matter what move she tried to use to get Nathan to let go, he always recaptured her. The rogue stood at the door and he was easily twice Nathan's size and he blocked her way out. Julie twisted until she could elbow Nathan in the gut, which knocked the breath out of him, but he still grabbed her by the hair and eventually pinned her down on the ground. Julie heard the rogue chuckle as he watched the fight, amused.

Julie kept struggling and fighting, not giving into Nathan's attempts to pin her in place. Nathan finally straddled his legs over her stomach, pinning her down. She tried to knee him in the back and buck him off, but he stayed on until she was tired. Breathing hard, she realized she wasn't going to stop him from biting her. Julie called helplessly to her wolf over and over again, trying to wake up Jewels.

"This would work better if we had sex, but I don't think you'll let me have your body until the compulsion makes you surrender to me." He looked at the rogue in the door before pinning her with a determined and elated stare. "You are mine...forever."

Jewels, please wake up! Tears erupted from her eyes as she tried to resist and keep Nathan from having access to her neck or his body. Thankful she was still in her pajamas she watched in horror as  Nathan growled and his teeth elongated. Julie could feel Nathan's arousal as he got turned on by their fight. His grin became sick and twisted as he realized how much he was enjoying the position they were in. He ground his groin into her belly as he leaned down over her shoulder.

"I like it rough and you have given me more excitement then that bitch ever gave me in her pathetic attempt to please me. I will enjoy doing everything I dreamed of doing to your body before the Moon Goddess ripped you away from me. Your body will be mine," He dry humped against her belly, sliding his legs down and pinning her legs, which allowed him to move his hard erection against her hips. He groaned as his excitement grew and Julie growled in her revulsion. Anger took the place of fear as Julie fought against Nathan's dry humping against her body and she struggled one last time to buck him off her body. Taking advantage of his sexual distraction, she was able to knock him off and her knee quickly found his hard penis, causing him to growl and cry out in pain. Julie growled at Nathan and fought him off, jumping to her feet. She ran towards the door, while Nathan crouched on the floor holding his damaged groin.

"You'll pay for that!" Nathan growled from the floor.

The rogue at the door kept smiling as he watched the struggle. As Julie tried to rush him, he growled and the menace in that growl brought Julie up short. Scaring her. That moment of pause was all it took for Nathan to grab her from behind, pinning her between his arms wrapped around her head and belly, with his groin pressing against her behind. He bent her head back against his shoulder, exposing her neck to his lips.

"No, you can't have me, Nathan," Julie screamed. Jewels, please, don't let him take us! Wake up!

"You'll never get away from me," Nathan growled in Julie's ear and then his mouth clamped down hard on the spot where her shoulder met her neck.

Julie felt Nathan's teeth sink into her skin as his groin pressed and ground into her backside. Repulsion filled her as her skin crawled at the violation. She felt the magic twist as Nathan claimed her for himself. What should have been a moment full of joy and pleasure, was painful and twisted. Crying in rejection of all that was happening to her, Julie tried to struggle but it was too late.

"I hate you, Nathan," Julie growled.

Nathan growled in response but kept his jaw locked on her neck while his body convulsed in pleasure. When he was finally done, he let go on her neck, pleased by the teeth marks left on her skin. "It's done. Now, the Moon Goddess can't take you from me."

Nathan released her and she slid to the floor, broken and crying. Nathan adjusted himself in his now wet jeans and smirked. "That was almost too good. I can't wait to see what happens when I have your body to punish at my leisure. We'll have to deck your cell out with a few toys, but oh the fun we'll have then." He then walked out of the cell, closing the door and locking it. Julie looked up to see the unkempt but dangerous rogue grinning in triumph as they walked away.

"Julie, are you okay? What happened? Did he rape you?" Stacy called from her cell.

Jewels, we've been mated. I've lost Jaeson. I can't do this. I can't accept this. Please tell me what to do. Julie cried into the silence of her mind. Tears flowed down her face and fell onto the floor. Horrified at what happened, Julie gave into her terror and despair and cried until she felt numb and the oblivion of sleep offered its soothing forgetfulness. 

A/N:  I hope your summer is treating you well.   Stay cool and drink lots of water.  Make sure to vote for any chapters you like and let me know what you think of the story so far.   Do you think Nathan can succeed like he thinks?  What can Julie do now?  Leave comments below. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.4K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...
638K 19.6K 75
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ On a hunt Jungkook ends up saving a beautiful rare Omega that he didn't know existed from danger. After the incident they felt so dr...
335K 15.9K 107
Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting for. But what happens when the mate you...
23.6K 1.2K 44
„Werewolves don't exist." „But what if I was one?" „Huh?" ࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏ Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk definitely aren't...