Instagram | Taehyung

Par hyuckzens

Jung Yuna, a relatively weird young adult, mutually follows an account she finds funny. What she doesn't know... Plus

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

twenty seven

6.9K 369 186
Par hyuckzens

Yuna was currently seated in the back of the van with Taehyung on her left and Hoseok on her right. All the boys were talking to her as Namjoon drove the van. Here's the seating chart:

"Hoseok, you didn't tell us she was coming!?" Seokjin yelled, turning in his seat. "I didn't? Oops... Well it seems like you all know her so it's not that bad."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't know because you never made a spam." Jimin sulked.

"You guys, I feel dumb as shit for not figuring this out. Hoseok literally told me I was going to be joining him and his army of friends." Yuna laughed, slapping her knee. "But isn't this great?! We're all best friends now! Hoseok, you can leave now." All the guys began chuckling at Yuna.

"But the real OG is sitting right beside me.." Yuna wiggled her eyebrows, turning to face Taehyung. The rest of the boys turned to talk to eachother, and Hoseok and Yoongi fell asleep. The car ride would be another twenty minutes.

Yuna grinned at Taehyung before nudging his side and grinning. "Can you believe we're that slow?"

Taehyung laughed in response. Heart eyes. Yuna couldn't deny the accelaration of her heartbeat as she saw his adorable smile. "I don't even know what to say now that you're here in real life." He admitted shyly.

"Then don't say anything. Let's just relax. We're gonna be stuck with each other for two weeks anyways."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

804K 69K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
60.4K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...