Trillion Dollar Baby

بواسطة lostii

Mia Is forced to attend the most prestigious high school in LA, she just so happens to own this school. Mia'... المزيد

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•8•

5.5K 185 72
بواسطة lostii

MIA

" I cannot believe I don't get to go to Paris  because my team are a bunch of assholes who don't pay attention or care about anything other than instagram followers ! " Casey huffs.

" aha " I say. Ambrose has a girl literally sitting on his lap as we speak. A cheerleader. I scoff out loud.

" Ok I'm going to go find the pot of gold and a bunch of grey Irish people "

" aha "

" earth to Mia your not listening to me " she snaps her fingers to get my attention.

" sorry sorry my minds a little busy " and now they're kissing great. I get up and walk out of the cafeteria done with the shit show.

Casey follows after me.

" he's so clearly trying to make you jealous why don't you just do the same " she says and I stop in my tracks.

" how " I say curiously.

" why can he just go kiss a girl which I bet you he doesn't even know her name and you can't, go in there and make him jealous " my eyes sparkle at the thought.

I turn around and kiss her on her forehead.

" your a genius, I love you and you are SO going to Paris with me "

I walk back into the cafeteria. Ambrose has stopped kissing that cheerleader but as soon as he spots me he pulls her closer to him and she clearly makes a pleasured face.

I walk over to his big ass table. Grab a super hot guy and pull him up and immediately start kissing him.

I let go of him after a few seconds and he looks shocked to say the least.

I now have Ambrose's attention and he does not look happy.

He storms out and I look at the guy I'm kissing a pleased look.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" how are you going on this trip " some guy asked Casey. She looked up at him and started to stutter.

" the same way you are idiot , by a plane " I snap at him.

" that's not what I me- "

" I don't care " I dragged Casey to a secluded area in the airport.

" Mia people are already asking questions "

" well that's cause you keep acting like your not supposed to be on this trip , show them that you own that plane and they're accompanying you not the opposite "

" but you own this plane "

" the bigger picture Casey , look at the bigger picture " I sighed.

" ok sorry "

Someone bumps into me, not so accidentally.

" didn't see you there Mia " China says innocently.

" aha " I answered back trying to give her little attention.

" I don't know if you've heard but me and Ambrose are dating now " she says smugly.

" aha " I say looking down at my phone.

" you don't care ? "

" not really "

" well ... whatever " she walks away not so happy.

" I need to start learning from you " Casey tells me and I smirk at her.

" come along students it's time to board the plane " me and Casey make our way along the long hall that leads to the plane.

" now you have to sit in your assigned seat , the tickets you have says which seats you get "

" I'm at 3J , what about you "

" 4D " I look sadly at Casey.

I made my way onto my plane and I have to say I'm impressed with what my dad has done with the plane. Red leather seats and black everything else, just my style.

" ok thats A , B , C and get up " I grimace at the person sitting in my seat.

" excuse you " Ambrose says not getting up.

" my seat "

" where does it say your name " this whole plane technically says my name.

" I get window seat I always get window seat "

" like your able to afford getting on a plane quite often " Ariel says from the seat in front of me clearly listening in on my conversation.

" go back to reapplying your lipstick Ursula " that comment earned a laugh from Ambrose.

" you think it's funny? " I say smiling at him " it's going to be so funny when I throw up on you if I don't sit next to the window " and with that comment he was up and out of the seat.

I took place in my window seat.

Today was the wrong day to get my period.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" get off my boyfriend bitch " I slowly opened my eyes and China was standing with her arms crossed.

" go back to your den witch it's too early for this " I say as I snuggle more into whatever it is I'm laying on.

OH. I open my eyes abruptly and get off of Ambrose.

" how long has it been "

" 4 hours " he says stretching his arms and relaxing his shoulder which I believe I was previously sleeping on for four hours.

" sorry I'm not really a morning person "  I say.

" the flight boarded at 11 am " China said with a confused look.

" as I said not a morning person "

" whatever but stay the hell away from my boyfriend "

" I'm sorry who " Ambrose said from beside me.

" well Ambrose now that we've b-been doing stuff ... so I guess that makes you my boyfriend "

" China I'm sorry but we're not a relationship, anyone can kiss and it would mean nothing "

A cheerleader walked by and he gets up from his seat.

" see " he says before kissing that cheerleader.

Me and China's jaws both dropped.

" you man whore ! " I tell him with a disgusted look on my face. " Ariel's right I did mean nothing " he had on a look I can't describe but would say is definitely emotionless.

He sits back in his seat and China walks away really upset.

" Mia I - " Ambrose started.

" don't " I cut him off and he stayed silent.

I plugged in my headphones and watched 2 movies and then we were there.

As soon as we got off I joined Casey who looked like she's just awoken.

" ok everybody we're going to be staying at the peninsula so pick a roommate and stand in a line while we get you checked in. "

I saw Ambrose take the principal a side for a word but I couldn't make out what they were saying, Ambrose then walked away with Alfie, Sebastian , and Nate behind him.

" I think they booked the peninsula suite " which is the largest suite in this hotel, I've been in it before it's really nice.

" it's so unfair how they get to do whatever they want "

" they're them , what's unfair about that "

I got tired of listening to the gossip and walked away to the front where some teacher was taking attendance.

" how nice do you think the rooms will be ? " Casey asked.

" Mia darling how are you " I hear someone say from behind me and I instantly cringe as I recognize the voice.

The owner of the peninsula is smiling down at me.

" Hello Mr. Drack " I address him. A bunch of students recognized him and were now watching this conversation.

" how are you dear "

" I'm fine "

" here on a school trip I see , your father sure does want to make you happy whenever he possibly can , what a good man. How is he by the way "

" he's great "

" well I better get going but be sure to tell him hi and if you need anything and I mean anything at all. You know how to contact me " he smiled at me before walking away.

I turned to face my classmates.

" how in hell do you know Mr.Drack Panema "

I was now stuttering.

" her dad is an exterminator and he's worked for Mr. Panema many times " Casey jumped to my rescue.

" what's an exterminator " some kid asked and both me and Casey face palmed.

This was going to be a long trip.

END OF CHAPTER 8

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

838 129 23
We have all been lied to. We have all lied. Some people lie to escape, others would lie to protect. But most lie for protection. Imagine if your life...
40.7K 974 67
In Los Angeles, there are two kinds of rich people: those who have money and those who have wealth. The difference between the two are not only visib...
183K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
136K 6.1K 30
*Under major editing* Greta Vaz, the owner of an orphanage hated rich people from the bottom of her heart. She has her own reasons for it. Xavier Fer...