Ask & Dare the Squip Squad

By SupernovaTheCat

Has been #2 in michaelmell and #3 in askanddare! Thank you for your support! X3 Here is a chance for you to e... More

Asks and Dares Open!
The Two Squips Meet
Baking A Cake
The Squip's Most Embarrassing Secret
Michael Kisses Jeremy
Jeremy's Favorite Thing About Michael
Squips Again
Michael's Thoughts On Matching Tattoo
Does Christine Have A Crush?
Squip Has To Reenact Jeremy's Biggest Secret
Rich Calls His Crush
Voltage
Carrying Christine
Switch Clothes
Brooke & Chloe Pocky Challenge
Conquer World Plans
Where and When?
Squip's Magic Show
Squip Meets A Cat
Puppies
Heathers & Brownies
Advice From The Squip Squad
Squip's Past
Cluing in Squip's Producers (Part 2 to Squip's Past)
Froyo Baths
Can the Squip Laugh?
Who's the Gayest?
Favorite Songs
Michael's Cosplay
Rich's Cosplay
Squip's Cosplay
I Don't Even Know
In Case You Were Wondering
Poor Squip
Squip = Hen
Squip's Upgrades
Oh Rich
Which Musical?
Poor Squip Again
Christine & Jenna, Woo
When A Squip's User Dies
What Happens to a Squip When Their User Has Caffeine
Brooke Has to be Mean
Michael's Favorite Thing About Everyone
What Element Everyone Is
Memorable Things Michael Has Said
Squip Slaps Jeremy
What Happens When a Squip Gets a Computer Virus
What Happens to a Squip When Their User Gets a Brainfreeze
Bad Gymnastics
What Happens When a Squip's User gets Sick
What Happens when a Squip's user gets a concussion
How Squip got in Supernova's head
Squip Gets Sick (Part 1)
Trying Every Mountain Dew Flavor
Squip Gets Sick (Part 2)
Everyone Impersonates Their Opposite
The Boys Are Confusing/The Girls Read Fanfic
Storytime With Chloe & Jenna

Squip's Producers' Response (Part 3 to Squip's Past)

126 8 8
By SupernovaTheCat

Supernova: Alrighty, this is another continuation to Squip's Past. We have now gotten an email back from Squip's programmers. If you haven't read those chapters, go do that, because who knows what confusing things will happen in this chapter if you don't know what's happened so far. Anyways, like I always say for these, it's just me and Squip.

Squip: I don't really want their pity or whatever. The chance that they would all be filled with intense pity is roughly ninety-one point eighty-six, and I really don't want to deal with that.

Supernova: Anyways, what have they said?

Squip: Here is the email they sent back. It's short.

Supernova: Go ahead.

Squip: "Thank you for telling us about this, we have fixed the issue."

Supernova: That's it?

Squip: Yep. But I've also gotten like a hundred more from all over the world from different Squips. It was a public update for all Squips, in production, new, and old. It renders the Squips unconscious whenever they debug the Squips. The updates don't hurt nearly as much because it's just adding more code on, not deleting anything.

Supernova: Wow. What were some of the emails from the other Squips?

Squip: Here is one of the more memorable ones. She had intense emotions compared to other Squips. They tried very hard to "fix" her but didn't succeed. So not only did she have the intense pain, but she also still has those emotions, giving the entire note an incredibly genuine feel.

Supernova: Where is she from?

Squip: Hamilton, Canada.

Supernova: Not to get all political, but I kinda want to move there, to Canada, but don't want to leave my friends and family and school and life and stuff. And I love the town name. *Christine-ness intensifies*

Squip: -_- Anyways, this is the note: "Hello, this is Squip Pin #69-109-109-97. I just wanted to thank you so much for getting rid of that... torture that they put us through. I mean, it didn't help my situation, but I worry about other Squips in the future. Anyways, goodbye, and thank you again!"

Supernova: That's really nice, short but sweet.

Squip: Yes, it is. And I also have a ton more emails just like it. *Pride*

Supernova: Well, obviously, he's very pleased with himself. Anyways, thank you so much for this string of chapters! See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.8K 109
I am pretty sure the title says it all. Don't expect an update schedule. Contains: -AUs -Suicide -Death -Self harm -Homophobia -Swearing -Angst -Fl...
41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

14.9K 869 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
15.4K 453 24
[Finished!] February 14th the brunet will finally meet his best friend from online With the help of the texan and a little bit of lies then they ca...