Teach Me

By kyliepotter

Alana has always been out of place among the crowd of students at her school. While the girls all gossip abou... More

Chapter One: Tutoring
Chapter Two: Surprise
Chapter Three: Rejection
Chapter Four: Feelings
Chapter Five: Perfection
Chapter Six: Lies
Chapter Seven: Avoiding Him
Chaper Eight: Worried
Chapter Nine: Take Me Back
Chapter Ten: Love
Chapter Eleven: Make Love
Chapter Twelve: Caught...Possibly
Chapter Thirteen: The Deal
Chapter Fourteen: More Lies
Chapter Fifteen: Threats
Chapter Sixteen: Guilt
Chapter Seventeen: Memories
Chapter Eighteen: Trouble
Chapter Nineteen: No More Lies
Chapter Twenty: No Way Out
Chapter Twenty-One: Blake
Chapter Twenty-Two: Betrayal
Chapter Twenty-Three: Unbelievable
Chapter Twenty-Four: Permanent Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Five: Help
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dark Side
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Can't Stop Loving You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No Losing
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fired?
Chapter Thirty: Prove It
Chapter Thirty-One: The Proof
Chapter Thirty-Two: Making Memories
Chapter Thirty-Three: Mysterious Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Explanation
Chapter Thirty-Five: Making Progress
Chapter Thirty-Six: Starting Over
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Enrolled
Chapter Thirty-Eight: New School, New Friends
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Reminder
Chapter Forty: Record Deal
Chapter Forty-One: Graduation
Chapter Forty-Two: Court
Chapter Forty-Three: Doubts
Chapter Forty-Four: Asking Permission
Chapter Forty-Five: Ready to Go
Chapter Forty-Seven: Change
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Six: Los Angeles, California

7.3K 397 34
By kyliepotter

"Babe hand me that suitcase," Chris said as he turned around. I lifted the suitcase and handed it to him, and he packed it into the luggage compartment above our seat on the plane. Apparently Chris wanted to pack so many things that they were being transported on the private flight and we had to go on a regular plane. Chris closed the luggage compartment and sat down in his seat, patting the spot beside him with a smile.

"Hey, I want the window seat," I pouted. He shrugged.

"Fine, you can sit in my lap once the plane takes off," he said with a smirk. I sighed but gave in and sat in the seat next to him, buckling up as the flight attendant told us we'd be departing soon. I rested my head on Chris' shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me with a small smile. I kept imagining him on a stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. It worried me a little, but I trusted him to stay loyal. He had promised me we were starting a new life, and he was starting off fresh as a new person.

"We'll be leaving for Los Angeles in two minutes." The flight attended announced as she reminded everyone to buckle up. I kissed Chris softly.

"I've never been in a plane before." I said with a small smile. His eyes widened.

"Really? Never?" He asked, sounding genuinely shocked. I shrugged and blushed a little, but when the plane started to take off I gripped his shoulder tightly in fear. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

"You scared babe?" He teased with a wide smile on his face. I glared at him, but when we were finally in the air and were allowed to unbuckle, I felt better. I relaxed my grip on his shoulder and instead looked out the window at the clouds passing by. 

"This is so cool," I said softly, leaning over him and trying to catch a glimpse of the ground below. He smiled and hoisted me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me as we both stared out the window. He looked uninterested, as if he had seen this sight plenty of times before, but it was all new to me. 

"Is it gonna be really different in LA?" I wondered aloud for what seemed like the umpteenth time. Chris kissed me softly, looking into my eyes. 

"Babe, don't worry about it. We'll be perfectly fine. You'll see," he said reassuringly. I sighed and nodded, relaxing against his chest for the plane ride. 

***

Chris was standing in front of me, dressed in the clothes he used to wear to work when he was still my math teacher. I was sitting on his desk, my heart beating fast with nervousness. But why was I nervous? I hadn't been nervous around Chris since before I knew he liked me. 

"I like you Lana." He said, interrupting my thoughts, sending a small shiver through me. He had called me Lana, something only my mom had ever called me. And he liked me?!  

"How?" I croaked, not paying attention to my voice cracking.   

"I'll show you." He whispered, and I felt his breath tickle my face as he leaned in. Every fiber of my being was screaming "yes!", but I still wasn't sure what to do. I didn't know exactly what was going on, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew he was going to kiss me. I didn't know why or how, I just knew that he was.

I felt his soft lips press to mine and I was as still as a statue, shock, lust, and nervousness all flooding my body at once.

I shot up from the dream, my heart pounding as I tried to catch my breath. Chris' arms were around me, and he was staring at me in confusion. He had shaken me awake, I realized with a jolt. 

"Babe, we're here. We're in LA," he said as I finally came fully back to the present. 

"Chris...," I said softly, still feeling shocked. I can't believe I dreamed about the first time we had ever kissed, back in his classroom when I was still just crushing on him. 

"What's wrong babe?" He asked, sounding concerned when he realized the tone of voice I was using. 

I blushed. "I-I had a dream about...about before," I mumbled, staring into his eyes. 

"What do you mean?" He asked, his arms warm around me as he held me to his chest. Some of the other passengers were yawning and waking up, standing up as they got ready to exit the plane. But we still had a little time. 

"I mean...you know, when you were still my teacher, and you found out that I liked you," I finally admitted with a blush. His eyes glinted and he leaned in, kissing me softly. 

"I dream about that too sometimes," he chuckled, kissing me again.

"Really?" I asked incredulously. He just shrugged. 

"It was fun seeing how nervous you got around me. I miss that sometimes," he whispered as he stroked my cheek, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I knew I was far from nervous around him, but I could understand why he missed it. I smiled and stood up, taking his hand. 

"We can talk about this later. For now, let's go see LA," I said, changing the subject as my smile widened. He returned my grin and followed me into the aisle as we exited the plane.

***

We were finally leaving the airport after getting our suitcases back, and Chris had his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulders. Some people stared, but I ignored them. Chris seemed to be looking for someone in the crowd. 

"Chris what are you-" 

"CHRIS!" A loud voice shouted from behind us, cutting me off mid-sentene. 

"Michael!" Chris said with a smile as we turned to face the speaker. My eyes widened a little, and I glanced up at Chris. A crowd had begun to form around us, most of them asking Tyga for an autograph. I shivered a little, realizing that in a few months that could be Chris. People weren't really paying him any mind at the moment, but they probably would be in the future. 

"Back up, back up," said a security guard as he broke up the crowd. Chris gripped my hand and led me with the crowd until we were outside, the sun beaming down on us. 

"We're gonna get a ride from Michael," Chris informed me once the crowd had somewhat thinned. 

"Glad you could make it Chris," Tyga said with a smile on his face. Chris began talking to him, and I looked down at the ground, feeling a bit out of place. I just held Chris' hand tighter and examined the crowd around us. The security guard let us through another opening in the crowd until we reached a tinted black SUV. The door was opened for us, and Chris and I climbed inside, while Michael sat up front. It felt weird to suddenly be thrown into all of this. Chris introduced me to Michael, who insisted that I call him by his real name instead of "Tyga". I just nodded, not really knowing what to say as I shook his hand. 

"You bein shy babe?" Chris whispered in my ear when the car started. I just blushed and shrugged, causing him to chuckle. This was definitely gonna be an interesting trip. 

***

"Where do you wanna put these chairs?" Michael yelled up the stairs a few hours later. The rest of Chris' things from back home had arrived half an hour ago, and now Michael and a few other guys were helping us move in to this giant house that I hadn't realized we'd be living in. 

"Set em in the floor, just put everything down for now!" Chris called back. I dropped the things I had been holding as Michael put the chair down, running back out to the giant moving truck to get the rest of the furniture. I took a deep breath and glanced around the house again. It was gigantic, way bigger than I had thought it would be. X, one of Chris' dogs, jumped out of the passenger seat of the moving van and barked as he ran into the house, already making himself at home. I smiled a little, watching him sniff around, probably looking for Chris. 

"Up here boy!" I said, going up the stairs as he followed me excitedly. He ran down the hall and into the third door on the left, which was open. I followed him and walked into the room to see Chris unpacking some things. He was shirtless, with a towel around his waist. 

"You already took a shower?" I asked, causing him to turn around and smirk a little. 

"Yeah, just to wake up a little. Jet lag sucks," he said, grabbing some shorts and a t-shirt from his suitcase. X was sitting in the corner licking himself. I made a disgusted face and looked away. 

"Soo this is the bed then?" I asked teasingly, pointing to the mattress on the floor. Chris rolled his eyes before laughing. 

"You know the rest of the bed is in the truck, it's just not set up yet," he reminded me. I smiled and walked up to him, wrapping my arms aorund his neck. The water from his chest was getting my clothes wet, but I didn't care at the moment.

"How come you don't call me Lana anymore?" I asked, surprising him with my off-topic question. I stroked his curls and stared into his eyes, waiting for his response. 

"I do babe, what do you mean?" He asked, shrugging as if to brush it off. 

"No, you don't. Sometimes you do, but only rarely," I said sadly. He stroked my cheek and leaned in, kissing me softly. 

"I'm sorry babe. I'll do it more often," he promised with a small wink. Then he quickly got dressed and ran out of the room to go help the rest of the guys unload the truck. I sighed sadly and sank down onto the mattress, holding my head in my hands. Chris' other dog, DD, waddled into the room and jumped onto the mattress beside me. I hope Chris goes through with what he said, instead of getting sucked into the world of fame and carelessness. 

I worry too much.

_______________________________

(A/N) Tried to make this chapter longer, but Mom started screaming at me to do a bunch of shit I don't even normally do. Then she has the nerve to bust into my room and start lecturing me -.- Anyway, hope you guys like the update. Next story update will be Fate. Btw, when the watty awards come around again this year, I'm thinking on entering Teach Me in the contest! :D last year I entered Sneaking Out Changed My Life, and I made it to the finalists. This year I'm hoping I can win! <3 Would you guys vote for me? ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.4K 56
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πŽπ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπ‹π… ⎒ ❝ It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ❞ ❝ Blake, have you always had those golden little fleck...
281K 12.6K 32
Step Into The World Of Layla Davis. A Teen Who Goes Through Life Everyday Being Teased, Picked On, And Abused.
565K 23.1K 44
Delion Montgomery had been thru a lot of things in her life, but the only thing that put everything at ease was stripping. When she stripped, it made...
220K 6K 25
You Know What They Say , You Can't Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife But What Happens When Stripper Evelyn β€˜Candy’ Williams Comes In Contact With The Most...