Deviant (A m/f omegaverse tal...

By ArtemisBetrayed91

When Earth is overrun by aliens of a superior nature, those human surviving the aftermath are left with a ble... More

A Chance Encounter
Delving Deeper
Mistakes Made
Strands of Deception
A Spot of Revenge
Cornered
Weaving Webs
Old Wounds
Lines Crossed
Caught
The Beginning of Ruin
Authors Note
Another Door Opens
Want and Need
Marked
Interlude
Budding Bonds

Traps Placed

2.7K 146 5
By ArtemisBetrayed91

Air vents were not made for traveling in. The movies were wrong. So, so terribly wrong. 

Inside the tight little metal hallway, Deviant wheezed a breath of anxiety, attempting to stave off her previously unacknowledged claustrophobia. Compression squeezed at her chest, and she wrinkled her pert little nose as a trickle of sweat dripped down the curve of her spine. 

"...Ew." Her whisper was barely audible, but it bounced against the compact walls sealing her in. A groan was swallowed down, discomfort forcefully shoved away, all as she continued to wriggle her plump body through the too small maze of the Imperions air conditioning system. She was entirely too thick for such matters. But regardless of her curves, Deviant was still the smallest of the bunch, something that would've normally flattered her had she not been purposed for infiltration. 

Outside, the chilly arms of night were cooling the soldiers who awaited her efforts, and she found herself rather jealous of their current comfort. That could've been her, had she just been blessed with a few more inches of height. Damn the Gods... 

Deviant still found herself pleased with the final plan though, the one that led them to the Imperion center in the dead of night, intent on a dangerous rescue. All of their debating would've been null, in the end, had a report not come in detailing the departure of a certain Imperion General. 

Without dear Samael around to run interference, their chances of success were drastically higher. Still not great, but better than previously hoped. 

For Deviant, at least, she could breathe a bit easier knowing the deceptively inviting Alpha was states away, hopefully getting fucked by another faction of resistance. A girl could dream. 

Speaking of dreams...

She paused above a network of lines, stomach squeezed to the bottom of the vents while her dainty fingers traced the covers bar-code. Surely enough, it matched the instructions she'd been given, and after a slight struggle with the stupid thing, she managed to pop it off. Getting down was harder than entering though, and it took her a good few minutes to shuffle back and forth, find the perfect position, and eventually drop down to the floor with a startling lack of grace. 

But that first inhale of fresh, open air was damn near euphoric, and she greedily breathed in before finally glancing about the dimly lit room. Blinking lights flashed along all four walls, connected to various buttons and knobs. Radios were positioned to her left, along with phones that couldn't call out, but would no doubt connect to other areas of the building. Her attention settled firmly upon a massive computer screen though, one glaringly dull against the weight of her expectations. Why Imperion still used human technology, Deviant didn't understand, but at the moment, it was her saving grace. 

A bulky USB was tugged from her pocket, the top popped open, and the connecting end inserted within a few brief seconds. A confirmation noise rang out from the computers screen, and with a careless click, she opened the virus software. The download image instantly stretched out, the bar growing green at a rapid pace. Before she could think twice, the power started to flicker, and just as the program was completed, all of the lights blanked out of existence. 

It was somewhat alarming, the whirl of electronic activity dying down, the subtle buzz of light fixtures growing silent...

Deviant stood stumped for a drawn out moment, before she was stumbling for her flashlight and clicking it on. With the bright beam of light guiding her, she exited the room, and pressed against the hallway wall as she listened for signs of life. It wasn't long before familiar faces were turning the corner, triumph in their gazes. 

Triumph Deviant returned as they began to move through the building. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Sam

Samael had been a well renowned hunter on his planet. 

On Imperion, the wildlife was much more vast than the humans paltry little planet. They'd allowed their world to flourish, to produce life as it should properly do, and the results were startlingly deadly. 

The Alpha loved it. 

Mammoth beasts roamed the open planes, both beautiful and dangerous. Creatures closely resembling wolves but far more advanced populated the more wooded areas. And tentacled beings that were alarmingly intelligent kept to the deepest reaches of the seas. 

Samael had tracked them all. Cornered them. Taken a few as pets. 

He'd only ever killed in the most dire of circumstances though. 

See, he wasn't a blood-thirsty being. Well... that might've been subject to opinion...

But Samael had tastes that ran more towards bipedal, sentient creatures. Ones capable of a challenge. Ones who struggled between their fight or flight instincts. Ones who would, when placed under intense pressure, possibly crack. 

He didn't desire for his omega to break completely. But he so longed to wear her down, bit by bit, until nothing remained but her genetically ingrained omega tendencies. Those instincts that placed nothing above her Alpha.  And what better why to start than dangling something precious before her eyes, if only to watch those expressive green orbs the moment she realized it was all a trap? 

It would be nothing short of delectable. 

Was it wrong that Samael longed to see her gorgeous, ocean colored irises grow glassy with tears? That he yearned to smell her enticing scent riddled with desperation? That he ached to soothe her emotional pain by clouding her mind with omega lust and burying himself inside of her until nothing mattered but their Goddess given bond? 

Unbidden, another swell of jealousy and anger threatened to cloud his judgement. 

She wasn't trekking through dangerous territory for him, though, and that soured his mood. 

No, the dreadful blonde bitch was the cause of her exertion. Did this human woman deserve the devotion of his mate? Samael doubted it. But after questioning Jasmine, it certainly seemed as if his Delilah cared a great deal for the woman. And that was a gift within itself.

Certainly, it saved Sam the trouble of dirtying himself in the human dredges, tracking down some potential lead that would bring his omega straight into his arms. 

But it wasn't enough that Delilah was coming for Jasmine. Even at that moment, she was working her way towards the captured leader with a foolish group of men, determined and armed. It didn't matter. Had Sam desired it, they all would've been shot upon entrance, executed without remorse. 

And then he could've slit the human alphas throat while his little pink-haired mate watched, a warning towards future trespasses. 

But that would've been such a waste. He wanted to well and truly trap her, too scent her emotions as they came and went, to taste the utter defeat as it seeped through her lovely cream colored skin. Not turn her into some simpering, desolate doll that would forever balk towards his presence. It was a fine balance... 

"General," Romera's smooth voice called to him, forcing him to turn from the glass that separated the Alpha's from the unconscious resistance leader. "The plane has landed, and been instructed that departure is estimated at two hours. Would you prefer drugs on hand, to sedate the omega?" The gleam in the females eyes wasn't pleasing, nor appreciated, but Sam contained his rumble. 

"No, that won't be necessary. The omega will come with me willingly, and if anyone so much as lays a hand upon her without my permission, they will be terminated on the spot." 

No mention was given towards the possession within his deep voice. Romera knew when to pick her battles, and they'd already discussed what might happened to Jasmine after everything was said and done. 

Sam had told the Imperion Alpha she could deal with the blonde woman, but he had no intentions of following through with that. If all went according to plan, the human would be a key bargaining chip to use against his mate, and while he had no qualms in lying to his assistant, that was not the case with his omega. Pretty little Delilah would want to see her friend free, if Sam expected the girl to bend to his wishes, and he wanted to start their relationship off on a decent foot. At least, as decent as it could be.... 

A dangerous smile curved over his lips, eyes flashing as they reflected the camera monitor. Before him, on colored t.v., his omega practically ran through the halls, unaware of what fate awaited her when she finally reached Jasmine. A fate Sam had waited far too long for.

It was time he had his omega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 16 9
In this world it's either fight or die. A world that's dominated by the powerful. If you aren't the strongest you don't matter and are used for the p...
60.8K 1.2K 10
***This is just a sample. This story is available on Amazon.*** When Alphas are considered a menace to society and are relegated to living in Alpha-c...
531 18 2
Stolen from the Demon's lair. They marked and mated me against my will, forever changing my fate. I thought nothing could be worse than being sacrifi...
3.3K 58 6
Reese was born an abomination. A Freak. Or so she'd always been told by the pack of seaside wolves she'd been born into, including the pack's leader...