The Fight For His Heart. (Gir...

By Anime_Progam

You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
The challenge
A special talent.
Talent
Past References
The Parade
An Old Friend
After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )
A Noticeable Difference
One shall stand....
...above the rest
A Deeper Understanding
The beginning...
Yukari Ending
Erwin Ending

...Of The End.

1.3K 15 27
By Anime_Progam

You pulled up to meet with everyone else. You opened your commander hatch and crawled out as you laid in a clearing in the middle of a vast forest. You walked over to Miho.

Miho, what's the plan?

She turned around and you saw she was talking to Anzu. 

Miho "Oh, hey Y/n. Well, i got some interesting news for you."

What is it?

Anzu stopped chewing her her sweet dried potatoes and looked at you.

Anzu "She wants to face all of us at the same time."

All of us? What do you mean?

You heard more engine's coming closer and at a rapid pase. You turned around and saw a panzer 8 maus,

 A t-34/38, 

and a Churchill MK. VII. 

They pulled up next to your tanks and you looked on at them. One at a time, out came the crew came out of their tanks. Out of the Panzer 8 came her commander, Mauko. She went in front of Miho and saluted.

Mauko "Your sister sends her regards Miss Nishizumi."

Miho was trying to thank her in a weird way, but her face being a red mess while trying to do so. Out of the Churchill MK. VII came Darjeeling, the leader of St. Gloriana girls college. 

She walked over to Miho and offered her a hand.

Darjeeling "Been a while hasn't it miss Nishizumi?"

But the last tank, you couldn't mistake it for any other. Mainly because the symbol of the school was there, but you knew who was in it. Sure enough, the hatch opened and a familiar face popped out. She got out and walked towards you with someone very familiar.

Katyusha "Hello there Y/n."

Y/n

Will, let me guess. She want's to face all of us at once.

Katyusha "It seems that way."

Will "What surprised me the most was that the board even allowed it in the first place." 

Agreed, but where is she?

You heard engine's coming in from behind you and you looked to see Japanese tank come out of the forest. 

Why the hell is it that every time i say that it happens? Author?

Author "Don't be breaking the fourth wall now!!!"

Fine.

When they stopped you were able to get a good look at them.

There was 3 Type 89 I-Go Ko.

2 Type 4 Chi-to's.

2 Type 4 Ho-Ro,

2 Type 3 Ho-Ni III, one of them being the flag tank.

And 3 Type 5 Na-To's.

A balck figure came out of the Hi-No III and walked over to you. You both met in the middle of the field, and Tenma was standing in front of you.

Long time no see?

Spare me the chit chat, let's make a deal. 

She curved her head to the side.

Oh? Let's hear it.

You looked at her with a serious expression. 

If we lose, you get to do whatever you want. As If my ears here correctly, you'll shut down the school. 

She smiled.

It seems you know me well.

BUT...

Her eyebrow raised, and you could feel everyone's eye's on you two.

...should we in, i want all my questions answered.

She smiled.

Sure, but it's not like your going to win anyway.

She offered her hand, and you shook it.

The deal is in place.

I can't wait to shut down the school.

She then smiled.

I can't wait to finally have an answer.

Her smile vanished and you shot her a dirty look. She turned around, her brown hair swirling around and smacking you in the face. You turned around and looked at the small battalion before you. 

Everyone! Let's load up and move out!

You heard cheering as you ran and jumped up on your tank. As you climbed up on the turret you heard the engine roar to life. You jumped into the hatch and the tanks all turned around at diffrent speeds, but waiting seeing as how the Maus was the heaviest, therefore the slowest. However, you all went towards your designated starting point at the same speed. 

* Timeskip *

As you were loading up shells into the tank you heard one fall and break from behind you. You finished passing your shell when you looked to see that something was off about the shell.

Everybody stop!!!

Everybody stopped and looked at you. You jumped down from the turret and went over towards Erwins group, the cause of the whole situation. You looked at the shell that was split open and saw it wasn't like an average round.

Erwin, where did you grab this shell from?

Erwin "I grabbed it from the pile over there. Why?"

You stood up and looked at her.

Cause this is a live round.

You felt shock go around everyone present. 

Yukari "You mean this ammunition...

Would kill if it breaches the armor and hits a person.

The P.A. system turned on and you all looked around, an all to familiar voice playing out from it.

Hello, and welcome. As it seems Ooari has now noticed, we've mixed in some live rounds for this practice. Any result in trying to find a loop hole to either report this or get away from it would be the result of an explosion of your school and all your tanks engine's would explode, killing all of you in the process. The match will now begin.

You all looked at each other, before just hopping in your tanks and going through the field. You grabbed the radio and spoke through it. 

Listen everyone, it seems that this has gotten out of control. But, i want to try and get through this without any loss of life. Treat this as if it were a real life battle, because your life will depend on it. Good luck, and when this is over. We ALL, are going to enjoy a feast, on me!

You all separated into groups, the Heavy tank and Katyusha's medium in the front. And the rest of the tanks going around for a encircling movement. You were moving through the middle seeing as you were operating a Tiger H1. You were all going slowly through the forest behind the Maus in an single file line.

Radio "This is Miho, enemy shots have been heard near the right flank. Same here on the right flank."

You heard whistling and you saw shell explode right next to your tanks. The dirt flying up from the ground and hitting your tank. You raised your arms to cover yourself from the dirt flying at high speed. The dirt leaving thunk sounds as it hit the tank. As it slowly stopped you yelled into the radio.

EVERYONE THEY'RE USING ARTILLERY, GET INSIDE YOUR TANKS AND CLOSE YOUR HATCHES.

You closed your hatch and looked through the periscope. You saw movement to the left and tapped Jacob head. He turned the gun and you a shell hit the Maus.

Muas, you alright?

Mauko "It's ok, ricochet."

Jacob "Firing!"

The cannon breach breach flew the now empty canister out. You saw the type 5 Na-to's  get hit right on the barrel. The barrels end was split into every direction possible you saw the flag pop out, signaling it was out of the fight. You grabbed the radio and spoke.

An Anti tank down, repeat Anti tank down.

"Will?"

You heard the Katyusha speak over the radio, on the public transmission non the less. 

Yeah? What's wrong?

Katyusha "I just thought that, for a little extra motivation, I thought that you should know that I'm pregnant."

The Radio went silent, and you could tell everyone couldn't believe what they just heard. The radio was silent, and you looked at their tank behind you. 

Well then, looks like your going to be a uncle Y/n. Don't worry, I always have a plan. But for now, let's focus on getting you through this.

You looked at Jacob who was looking at you.

Jacob "Aren't we all in high school?"

Shut up Jacob, I'm well aware of that. But we'll worry about that later. 

You heard whistling from outside and two explosion happened yet again. This time however, one of the explosions had more boom to it. You looked and saw a shell mark in the Churchill.

Darjeeling? Are you and and your crew ok?

Nothing....

Darjeeling RESPOND!!

"We're ok, it didn't penetrate."

You breathed a sigh of relief and looked ahead. You heard a massive boom and smoke came out from the cannon of the Muas. 

Mauko "Two Na-to's, on our left and right flank."

Miho "We're facing three tanks in cover, they were attempting to flank you guys."

Erwin "They must have slipped past us, sorry."

Don't worry about it, your fine.

You saw a shell fly towards you and it hit the tank with a boom.

Jacob "Firing!" 

The shell flew out and hit the tank with a thud and a large boom exploded from the vechile, leaving fire to spew from the back as people ran out of it. The fire taking over their clothing. You shut your eye's.

I'm sorry, but maybe if your she hadn't put you in this situation you would have lived a long life.

You hear another two booms and saw the vehicle get hit, but this time a flag popped out. 

Miho "Two tanks are retreating."

And the third?

Miho "Knocked, we hit it's track and knocked it out of the fight. they've lost a type 89."

Alright, all of their Anti tank's are down, we're almost at their starting point. We should be there in about 30 seconds. 

Miho "Roger, we're here chasing down the retreating two. Their heading back to their starting point as well."

Erwin "We just arrived and have eye's on their artillery, should we take the shot?"

Negative, hold your fire and stay hidden. Don't fire until we have every single tank their. Anyone got eye's on their flag tank?

Miho "Negative."

Erwin "Negative, no one's seen it."

Damn, evveryone keep your eye's open. If we can spot it them we can end this. 

As you said that you saw a shell go right into the Muas's horizontal drive. It exploded and sent the turret top flying off it's place. A fire erupted from the spot where the turret sat and Mauko got out of her driver hatch just in time before a explosion engulfed the tank. Sending flying bits of debris everywhere. 

Dammit, we lost the Maus to live ammunition. Check the left side.

You saw a tank fly out of the bushes and begin charging towards their starting point. 

Erwin, if you and your team have an eye's on targets take the shot. 

Erwin "Roger."

You heard 3 shots as you entered the clearing.

Miho, take out the remaining tanks that you find. 

Miho "Right."

You heard another 4 shots after. You all went around the now destroyed Maus, but your tank stopped next to Mauko. You opened your hatch and climbed out. You jumped off the tank and landed next to her.

Cmon, get inside.

She didn't move and kept looking at the tank, her crew was gone, people she knew were now nothing more than dust or burned remains. You grabbed arm and swung it over your shoulder and picking up her legs with your other. Your carried her over to the tank and placed her inside, closing the hatch as you came in behind. 

Irons "They got ahead of us, let's keep going."

Right, let's move.

The tank began moving again and you took off your uniform jacket and placed it over Mauko. You looked through the Periscope and saw the tank you were chasing was now in the middle of the field. being fired on from every angle. You saw three fires, and Miho's group was nothing more than her and a M3 Lee. Every fire was enemy tanks, leaving only the two Ho-Ro's and a single Chi-To. You opened up your hatch and stuck your head out. You looked and saw Will and Katyusha on the outside of their tank. He threw Katyusha off and she landed in the grass while rolling. The rest of her crew followed and soon Will was in the tank by himself, driving it. You grabbed the radio spoke.

Will, what the hell are you doing?

You saw one of the Ho-Ro's fire and it hit the tank. The top flew off and a fire was spouting from it.

Will!

Y/n, look at the Ho-Ro farthest to the left.

You looked and saw it was their flag tank.

I told you, I've always got a plan.

You realized what he meant. 

Will, don't do this. You've got a kid to watch for man. You don't want to make her a widdow do you?

Y/n, take care of the kid for me.

Will NO!

You saw the tank pick up speed and it was heading right for it. 

I love you little bro. 

The tank flew towards it's target, and as soon as it hit the tank blew up. Taking their flag tank out with him. You felt your heart sink and looked on as the tank stopped.You heard helicopters in the distance and saw 15 helicopters heading towards the clearing. They all landed or dropped ropes and armed military personnel poured out of them, aiming their guns at you.

Soldier "HANDS IN THE AIR!!!"

A man came next to him and pushed his gun barrel down.

??? "At ease, soldier. This one's mine."

The man looked at you, and you could never have forgotten that face. 

Dad?

The man with a rough beard looked at you with a coy grin on his face.

Dad "Hello son, long time no see."

*Timeskip*

You exited the student council building and looked out the window at the setting sun. The sky being painted like an orange, with the yellow sun slipping past the horizon. 

Well, where should I go now?

You began walking when it hit you. You started walking and didn't stop till you arrived. Knowing exactly where you wanted to go. Maybe she'll be there, the room where you two both had connected the most. You opened the door to the...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 282 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...
6.2K 395 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...
2.6K 140 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...
14.8K 857 38
Mei and Yuzu were friends growing up. They have known each other since they were 2 years old and they are inseparable and they eventually fell in lov...