Day and Night {a Solangelo fa...

By percyjfangirl

Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo are polar opposites. But when the war against Gaea brings them together, who k... More

Day
Day
Night
Instagram
Night
Day
Storm
*Authors Note* I-d-e-a-s
Night
Day
Night
Day
Wattys!
Night
Day
Night
Day
Night
Author's Note
Day
Night

Night

14.6K 406 346
By percyjfangirl

I woke up, and I was surprised. Everything looked so.... medical? But then I remembered Will Solace out me in the infirmary. Will Solace... I don't know whether I have feelings for him or not. I'm not into Percy anymore. But whenever I see Will, I always get this feeling like 300 dead butterflies came back to life in my stomach.

I reached up to touch my head, and I felt my prewrap headband that Will gave me. I considered taking it off, but decided not to. I looked to the infirmary bed next to me, and there lay Will. The rising sun shone on his face through the window.

Here come the butterflies.

I lay back down until I hear Will wake up.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"Yeah, I guess so." I reply.

"Well, there's no one else that needs to come to the infirmary, so we just have to spend the whole day together." Will says. "What do you want to do?"

"Umm... I don't know. What do you want to do?" I respond.

"We could play a try not to laugh game." Will suggests.

"Sounds good enough for me." I say. "But I don't usually laugh."

"Well, today's your lucky day. I'm going to make you laugh." Will says.

"You can try." I say. "But it isn't going to work."

"Hmm... Here's my first joke: Why did the chicken cross the road?" Will said.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Peer pressure." Will said.

That made me laugh for at least 15 minutes, which is weird because I don't laugh.

"I did it!" Will yelled, jumping around.

"I guess you did." I responded.

We played for the rest of the day. Soon enough, it was night time.

"Well, we should get some sleep." Will said.

"Agreed." I replied.

"I'm staying here again tonight." Will said. "Again, for medical reasons."

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.

SOLANGELO!!1!!!!1!!!1!1!!1!

Again, for medical reasons.

-Meg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 24 13
When Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace start to get abnormal cryptic dreams, they have to find out what they mean. I didn't mark this as mature because...
8.5K 237 18
For years Nico di Angelo has endured the taunts of one Will Solace, the arrogant, imbecile stronzo that is the Vice Captain of the school's basketbal...
74.6K 2K 11
COVER ART: CookieCreation ✔️ Completed ✔️ "Nico would love to say that he and Will hit it off as soon as they met. He would love to say that when the...
507K 14.3K 64
Nico di Angelo had been shunned by his father, King Hades, for two years after he came out and told him he's gay. Since then, the young boy lived two...