WISHES OF THE HEART

hafsatuuwaxeery tarafından

Hibbatullah Aliyu: Just an ordinary girl whose dream is to become a model. But as it is in the society we... Daha Fazla

a new one
CHAPTER ONE
chapter two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER four
THE DAY
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
author's note
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY: part two.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

prolugue

883 117 7
hafsatuuwaxeery tarafından

"hibba! Hibba!,"
Hibba's mom called from the varenda.hibba who was day dreaming about herself modelling got startled when he mom touched her a little.
  "Hibbatullah i've been calling u where's your mind"
"Sorry ummi".
"Now come and pick this tray be go going"
Her mom said as they walked to their small varenda.
She picked the tray filled with groundnuts before saying "ummi I promise you one day I'll be a model and..... Before she could finish her sentence,her mother slapped her mouth,"foolish girl I've told you to stop thinking about becoming a model" "before I break ur legs leave my sight"
  Hibba used her mouth to muffle her cries before heading to the market to hawk.she wiped her tears before promising herself she will become a model one day.

Hey lovelies,how are u,everyone and everything.
This is just the beginning so bear with me the story is just starting.
Tighten ur seat belts the roller coaster ride is about to start moving.
Vote
Comment and share pweish
❤️Hafsatuuwaxeery❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66K 18.4K 64
❝She was like a perfect paradise, tearing at its seam.❞ To everyone, Chimdi Gentry lived the perfect life with her Celebrity mom, godmother and her m...
120K 2.3K 12
I watch the red rose in between his hands "isn't it strange...a red rose on the beach!!" his deep voice causes a shiver to run down my back. I look b...
4.6K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
14.4K 872 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...